PDA

View Full Version : Extra hole!?!?!?

cantona5
06-21-2013, 03:42 PM
is it me, but I'm pretty sure there's an extra hole there in this pic........what's all that about?!?!?!?

Ms.Stepford
06-21-2013, 03:44 PM
That's kinda buggin me out.

starkem
06-21-2013, 03:46 PM
No need to fear! If there is no extra hole....then ve vill make one comrade! :salad:jerkoff:party::wiggle:

alpha2117
06-21-2013, 04:20 PM
To be honest it's not that unusual. It's like more than 1/10 visual abnormalities at birth so I can totally see that someone might have had a bit of an oddity in that area. We've all seen third nipples and what you see is a little vestigial stub somewhere on the chest. This looks a bit like in development two exits occurred in programming one without any connection to the bowels. What you are left with is a bit of an odd skin formation that had it developed would of become ... well exactly what it looks like.

Most visual abnormalities are things like that, birth marks etc. Sometimes you get extra toes or fingers. One woman I heard of had 2 Vaginas. A fair few have both genders and the dos do the one snipper too much not long after birth to make those people female.

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Possible vestigial tail orifice?

cantona5
06-23-2013, 08:12 AM
well, i love my third nipple!
didn't know if it was some kind of fistula, but thought it slightly strange a place.
that last pic I'm assuming is fake?

wdbradley3
06-23-2013, 03:09 PM
My ex had this. This is the opening to a normal gland that's back there, it's usually no larger than a pore. It can sometimes get infected and produce a large abcess.