PDA

View Full Version : Support Groups for TG Admirers?

sexyredman
05-18-2006, 06:55 PM
I saw a previous post regarding the role this forum plays in giving comfort to emn who like transgendered women. Are there any actual support groups that serve this role on a face to face basis? I know there are groups for the female significant others of crossdressers and transsexuals.

Would you join a group that meets to talk about and tackle social and psychological issues of liking or loving TG women?

dabaldone
05-19-2006, 12:58 AM
I think it would help a lot of guys who have no where else to turn for advice.

Quinn
05-19-2006, 01:23 AM
From my perspective, a support group for men (or women) who enjoy transsexuals is just plain nonsense. The need for a support group implies that your interest/attraction is a problem that needs to be managed – a position that I strongly disagree with.

-Quinn

ezed
05-19-2006, 06:38 AM
I love tgirls! Is there something wrong with that? Am I gay? Should I be making an appointment with Dr. Malfi? Fucking Tony seems to have her book solid through June. And now Vito's back in town! I didn't think I need a support group. Do I? Isn't this place my support group? I feel disoriented.... where am I? Isn't this the Master Bathroom Make Over Forum? Help me! I'm lost!

scipio
05-19-2006, 08:39 PM
Good lord. A support group to make you feel good about something that you LIKE?

Um, if you don't like, don't do....

scipio
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh and by the way, I just checked, ezed, and yes, you're gay.

BeardedOne
05-19-2006, 09:10 PM
:lol: @ Dr. Malfi

I thought HA was our support group. :?:

Now tell me, how do you feel about that? :lol:

ezed
05-20-2006, 05:38 AM
:lol: @ Dr. Malfi

I thought HA was our support group. :?:

Now tell me, how do you feel about that? :lol:

I don't know, there was this fucking bear in the back yard....

And then the fuckin duck always quacking....

I don't know, Uncle June is really harmless, unless that fuckin Janice leaves loaded guns around the damn house..... :smh

shutheight
05-20-2006, 06:49 AM

ezed
05-20-2006, 07:15 AM
HEY!!!! HEY!!!!!!CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HAVING A SESSION WITH DR. MALFI HERE!!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OUT! Come back in five minutes.

DJ_Asia
05-20-2006, 08:38 AM
When i was going through my self questioning and stuff,there was no internet to speak of,at least not in the form we have today...guess im dating myself there.

To be quite honest,i think more solid sound advice and support is found here than any other spot on the net.

DJ Asia

BeardedOne
05-20-2006, 09:34 AM
When i was going through my self questioning and stuff,there was no internet to speak of,at least not in the form we have today...guess im dating myself there.

To be quite honest,i think more solid sound advice and support is found here than any other spot on the net.

I tried dating myself once, but I was too high maintenance. :lol:

My days on the net began with one of those wind-up, one-piece monstrousities, the Tandy 1000HX. Keyboard and CPU were one unit and people thought I was going overboard when I upgraded to the peak 128k memory because the 64k was considered more than sufficient at the time. Oy! :shock:

Really, when you consider the number of us that occupy a single region (Outside of metro NYC), the liklihood of a 'support group' gaining a quorum of more than two is highly unlikely without the net. For that matter, two is a high number.

Quinn
05-20-2006, 03:36 PM
My days on the net began with one of those wind-up, one-piece monstrousities, the Tandy 1000HX.

LMAO.... My first computer was a Tandy TRS 80. Even back in its hayday, the so-called Trash 80 was known as a piece of barely functional crap. I think it's a good thing for people everywhere that Tandy stopped making computers. Conversely, the early Commodores were pretty nice.

-Quinn