PDA

View Full Version : Hamster hacked?

tvkim
06-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Looks like xhamster was attacked last night as all accounts have vanished.

I had to reactivate mine today to get back in.

Only last weekend Adultwork was attacked too, for the second time in weeks.

Who will be next I wonder?

Willie Escalade
06-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Sure looks like it...glad I don't have videos on there!

It was probably locked down...all of my favorites are still there...

want2gape_cd
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
I haven't been able to log in at all today. Same thing happened to my login a couple weeks ago.

tvkim
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Bit crap if you have accumulated cash on there for paid webcamming etc.

Likewise on Adultwork after their attacks.

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Eors,AdultWork its someting wierd about it....Adultwork was attacked twice in the past 2 months.

tvkim
06-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Eors,AdultWork its someting wierd about it....Adultwork was attacked twice in the past 2 months.

Exactly... I wonder if the hackers have gained access to peoples' personal information?

I would think twice about doing paid cam shows on there now.

LibertyHarkness
06-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Adultwork was brought down by a DDOS attack that is all ..Any website on the internet can be rendered unusable if the attack is strong enough and lasts long enough ... its nothing to do with them hacking into Adultwork server .. they basically just had so many remote users trying to access the site at once it blows the website ...

There are groups on the internet that do this for reasons of proving points, for blackmail , for money, for political reasons and just to be assholes ...

Genetic
The problem is that Anonymous became famous for DDOS attacks and the media published how it was done, so now every 14 year old with a cause can shut down a website. This is probably the work of some 19 year old feminist.

tsadriana
Exactly... I wonder if the hackers have gained access to peoples' personal information?

I would think twice about doing paid cam shows on there now.
I dont do paid cam shows lucky there,i think here its a batle btw the sites which ones to make more money....

LibertyHarkness
06-21-2013, 01:32 PM
I love adultwork for camming its fast, easy and makes money. but then equally I have friends that earn not much from webcam on adultwork at all, instead they do better on imlive/streamate .. everyone is different ..

Sites like chaturbate/cam4/MFC work on Tips .. can be a long long slog that ..

tvkim
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Adultwork was brought down by a DDOS attack that is all

I would hardly say... That is all?

Pretty crap if you rely on that site for income like so many must do. They have done it twice so I wonder when the next attack will be?

Paid camming is a mugs game anyway... sitting there for hours in the hope of a pidly £2.50 a min.... then forking out 30% to the provider. Whats the point?

I have seen the so called "big names" online for hours with no takers, they when they do get a bite... it lasts a few mins

Probably don't even cover the electric bill!

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 01:34 PM
I must admit when I saw this thread title with Kim as the author my thoughts immediately turned elsewhere..... :whistle:

But hope you get your money back, Kim.

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 01:37 PM
I would hardly say... That is all?

Pretty crap if you rely on that site for income like so many must do. They have done it twice so I wonder when the next attack will be?

Paid camming is a mugs game anyway... sitting there for hours in the hope of a pidly £2.50 a min.... then forking out 30% to the provider. Whats the point?

I have seen the so called "big names" online for hours with no takers, they when they do get a bite... it lasts a few mins

Probably don't even cover the electric bill!
I must agreed with you there Kim i saw that few times:mad:

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
I haveheard girls sayng they sit on cam 3 or 4 hours and they dont manage to do more then 100-150 thats waste of time

tvkim
06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I must admit when I saw this thread title with Kim as the author my thoughts immediately turned elsewhere..... :whistle:

But hope you get your money back, Kim.

Robert.... I don't do paid webcamming on Adultwork or any other site, as I say... its a mugs game.

What I do is private shows for members of my site. They pay me by paypal so its safe with hardly any commission.

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Robert.... I don't do paid webcamming on Adultwork or any other site, as I say... its a mugs game.

What I do is private shows for members of my site. They pay me by paypal so its safe with hardly any commission.
Shove someting up their arses Kim :mad:

tvkim
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Shove someting up their arses Kim :mad:

Noooo... they get me to shove things up my ass. Thats the "hole" point!

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Noooo... they get me to shove things up my ass. Thats the "hole" point!

As long as you enjoy ,nothing matter :mad:

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:02 PM

Good Kim, that's a relief. Sounds as if you've got your head screwed on.

Even if your arse isn't..... :party: ;)

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM
As long as you enjoy ,nothing matter :mad:

Sez Adriana, flaunting the most delectable bum on HA in her avatar. Minx. :party:

Prospero
06-21-2013, 02:06 PM
I wish Kim well but I really am puzzled about the huge stuff she tucks away... How on earth does she do it

Prospero
06-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Everyday another wonderful glimpse of lady A. Yum

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 02:09 PM
I wish Kim well but I really am puzzled about the huge stuff she tucks away... How on earth does she do it
Body/mind/soul relaxed and you caN SHOVE the things you dreamed of:mad:

GroobySteven
06-21-2013, 02:21 PM
The problem is that Anonymous became famous for DDOS attacks and the media published how it was done, so now every 14 year old with a cause can shut down a website. This is probably the work of some 19 year old feminist.

I'm not sure where you get those facts from. It's actually quite difficult to do a DDOS attack and be successful.

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Body/mind/soul relaxed and you caN SHOVE the things you dreamed of:mad:

You've tried it then, Adriana? :hide-1:

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 02:42 PM
You've tried it then, Adriana? :hide-1:
u wish:mad:

tvkim
06-21-2013, 02:44 PM

I have never been sure either, but as far as I know, there ain't anyone else that fits into a UK dress size 8 dress size doing what I do!

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:46 PM
u wish:mad:

No I don't, actually. But I do know what I'd like to put in there..... :fuckin:

In a caring, romantic way, of course. :dancing:

Prospero
06-21-2013, 02:48 PM
... why are you waiting then you Scots procrastinator...

tvkim
06-21-2013, 02:54 PM
... why are you waiting then you Scots procrastinator...

Now now boys.... plenty of room for two at the same time here!

tsadriana
06-21-2013, 02:55 PM
I have never been sure either, but as far as I know, there ain't anyone else that fits into a UK dress size 8 dress size doing what I do!
Totaly right Kim...Me i like big but the real thing:mad:

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:58 PM
Totaly right Kim...Me i like big but the real thing:mad:

That's sweet music.....

Genetic
06-21-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure where you get those facts from. It's actually quite difficult to do a DDOS attack and be successful.

There's been quite a lot of info in the press, specifically when Paypal was brought down about how to do it, how easy it is and where you can get what you need from. They published how the LOIC and HOIC worked and talked extensively about botnets and where you can get them from.

In terms of success, obviously it depends on the target, cause Amazon or Ebay aren't going to be brought down and 1 person with 1 PC isn't going to get very far. But all you need is one small group working together to bring a site down or 1 person with a botnet (which you can buy or rent by the hour very easily)...or hell, you can download a RAT and stick it on a bunch of internet cafe machines if you don't need a large network. None of this is terribly difficult and the info is all easily found.

tvkim
06-21-2013, 09:05 PM
There's been quite a lot of info in the press, specifically when Paypal was brought down about how to do it, how easy it is and where you can get what you need from. They published how the LOIC and HOIC worked and talked extensively about botnets and where you can get them from.

In terms of success, obviously it depends on the target, cause Amazon or Ebay aren't going to be brought down and 1 person with 1 PC isn't going to get very far. But all you need is one small group working together to bring a site down or 1 person with a botnet (which you can buy or rent by the hour very easily)...or hell, you can download a RAT and stick it on a bunch of internet cafe machines if you don't need a large network. None of this is terribly difficult and the info is all easily found.

Don't you just love technology!

tslvr
06-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Anyone know what happened to Eros Guide?

danthepoetman
06-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Building resistance now,
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1174/818142655_78f8bd09f6.jpg
And becoming evil...
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee244/OnlyU005/convatkyla/352082ejliwcq9.jpg

robertlouis
06-22-2013, 02:09 AM
Building resistance now,

I know it's not directly relevant, but that second pic reminded me of this, which made me laugh out loud the other day. One for Wendy Summers.

danthepoetman
06-22-2013, 06:37 AM
I LOVE it!!!

GroobySteven
06-22-2013, 06:52 AM

If it was that easy there would be a lot more sites getting taken offline a lot more often. We deal with DDOS service attacks on a regular basis, most servers have better security and only something very well organised and implemented could take it down.

You could read a manual about flying a plane, it doesn't mean you can fly it.

Genetic
06-23-2013, 12:29 AM
If it was that easy there would be a lot more sites getting taken offline a lot more often. We deal with DDOS service attacks on a regular basis, most servers have better security and only something very well organised and implemented could take it down.

You could read a manual about flying a plane, it doesn't mean you can fly it.

Anonib has been down for most of the last 2 months, Adultwork has been down twice, Eros once, a major torrent site got taken down by 1 guy who got banned from there, a major legal site keeps going down and those are the ones I can think of in the last month alone from DDOS attacks.

And you're totally missing the point here. One person can take down a small site on their own, but a larger target still only needs one person with a large network of bots to take it down and as I said, those can be rented per hour on some forums that are very easy to find and then slaved to a simple script.

There is an entire toolkit available with step by step tutorials out there, and while you say you can read a book about flying a plane and it doesn't make you a pilot, the same doesn't apply to computers. Reading is how people get really good at this stuff.

Jamie French
06-23-2013, 02:24 AM
The fact that the info is so readily available yet attacks don't happen on a grand scale as an everyday occurrence is an answer to Seanchai's cynicism. Turns out the world is only filled with a lot of awful people rather than a majority of 'em.

(Seanchai: love ya, daddy... but you're being a grumpy cat.)

tsadriana
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
posted today:
AdultWork.com ‏@AdultWorkcom 2h
We are still working on things here - it is another DDoS attack. Thank you for your patience & apologies for the inconvenience.
Expand

Prospero
07-10-2013, 09:37 PM
The headline of this thread sounds like its about cruelty to a small pet

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 10:05 PM
The headline of this thread sounds like its about cruelty to a small pet
Say what?
http://files.myopera.com/farid32/albums/5653962/hamster.gif

Say what?
http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/136837/dyn005_original_240_257_gif_2637035_0e8fc64fed1fa5 822eb03bc5958672eb.gif

Say what?!?
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/02/Hammy-the-Hamster.jpg

http://birdy.icare.chez-alice.fr/images/anim/hamster.gif

KnHd
07-10-2013, 10:18 PM

Prospero
07-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Love that last one knhd

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 11:04 PM
lol!

Nikka
07-11-2013, 12:55 AM
posted today:
AdultWork.com ‏@AdultWorkcom 2h
We are still working on things here - it is another DDoS attack. Thank you for your patience & apologies for the inconvenience.
Expand

adultwork banned me for not having a permanent residence in the UK, I say fuck them :fu:

darkrose2000
07-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Adultwork is another topic...
But I don't belive that this DDos (or whatever) attacks happens accidently to them.
And as I told always before: some website (adultwork) to ask its members to send them scanned ID and this website does not have official contact and is registered in Malta...quite shady.

natina
07-11-2013, 06:39 AM
wow! I just noticed a CD on there with the tinniest pecker.

http://chaturbate.com/christycd/

could not top any thing the size on a miniature chi wow wow''

how about camgirlslive.com

Nefertiti use to work that one before getting popular.

I love adultwork for camming its fast, easy and makes money. but then equally I have friends that earn not much from webcam on adultwork at all, instead they do better on imlive/streamate .. everyone is different ..

Sites like chaturbate/cam4/MFC work on Tips .. can be a long long slog that ..

natina
07-11-2013, 06:52 AM
wow I have not paid attention to adult cams in a long time.
I see some interesting stuff.

my friend was able to buy a house in the valley using money from webcaming

they were doing $10k/week

but I really doubt most gg's or TS will do $10k or better per week

LABiM75&StrF51
07-11-2013, 07:00 AM
`

This might explain why I have lost contact there with 2 people I have hundreds of communications with.

`

tsadriana
07-11-2013, 02:06 PM
adultwork banned me for not having a permanent residence in the UK, I say fuck them :fu:
They are idiots,sorry for sayng that but how come someone can bann you for that....Plenty in the UK with no residence.