PDA

View Full Version : NYC-Paying a TS w/ a CC

shemale_ass_eater
05-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Hey for anyone in new york, have you guys ever paid a "date" using your credit card. I would like to do so but I would hate to have my credit card info used to buy someone gucci & LV. Can anyone recommend a nice feaky hung girl (black a plus) that's is trustworthy and takes credit card payments

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-18-2006, 08:00 PM
what are you nuts?
for some nuts?!?
hehe

BeardedOne
05-18-2006, 08:29 PM
I live by my cards and enjoy the fifty-day float, but you won't find many takers. I've had the good fortune to know one gurl from the Left Coast that can take cards, but it annoys the shit outta her. :lol: Though when she considers that the card lets me play/pay longer, it becomes a necessary evil (I'm also not adverse to adding a bit to offset the merchant fees).

Honesty is relative. You're just as likely to have your card skimmed by the clerk at the mall shoe store as you are by one of the gurls. Caveat emptor. If you're wary of the gurl wanting to buy a Ferarri with your no-preset-spending-limit Amex, then don't go that route.

Of course, it doesn't hurt if you kepp your finger on the pulse of your accounts and red-flag any suspicious charges. I caught an odd one made at a fish market in Denmark. Go figure. :shrug My cards are always getting flagged for 'suspicious activity' because of my freaky accounting. I swear, the CSRs have a map of the world on the wall and stick a pin in it everytime my account goes *Ping* on their computer. :lol:

But then there was the friend of mine that discovered that someone was vacationing in Hong Kong on her card. :shock:

plainBob
05-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Just use a ATM man it will be safer in the long run.

Ecstatic
05-18-2006, 09:35 PM
There are only a couple of girls who I would trust with one of my credit cards--and I still use the ATM instead.

xxMelania4uxx
05-19-2006, 06:01 AM
why dont you just www.paypal.com??