PDA

View Full Version : Transgender woman chases dream to be crowned a beauty queen

BallBuster
06-20-2013, 11:08 PM
That's a nice piece of ass.
She's my queen.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/transgender-woman-chases-dream-crowned-beauty-queen-article-1.1377776?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fsports%2Fhockey%2Fi slanders+%28Sports%2FHockey%2FIslanders%29

MacShreach
06-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Well found...and very cute

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Well found...and very cute

I agree with that!

Interesting. OK it's a US rather than UK tabloid in this instance, but it is worth noting, I think, that when someone transitions and is as beautiful as this girl, or say Jenna Talackova, or Jackie Green from Leeds, the press is usually soft or neutral, but if it's an older and less visibly attractive person, such as Lucy Meadows, the teacher who was monstered by the Daily Mail and subsequently committed suicide, they tend to be ruthless, tasteless and downright vindictive.

NYCTSluv
06-21-2013, 03:58 AM
Very hot. Pic below not Dani. Just another again. Made mistake posting. :(

MacShreach
06-21-2013, 11:36 AM
I agree with that!

Interesting. OK it's a US rather than UK tabloid in this instance, but it is worth noting, I think, that when someone transitions and is as beautiful as this girl, or say Jenna Talackova, or Jackie Green from Leeds, the press is usually soft or neutral, but if it's an older and less visibly attractive person, such as Lucy Meadows, the teacher who was monstered by the Daily Mail and subsequently committed suicide, they tend to be ruthless, tasteless and downright vindictive.

True, but that is also true of ordinary women's portrayal in the media. Unless they are very talented, unattractive middle-aged women don't have the best press.

The situation is certainly worse for TS/TG women, but as seen here, babes get special treatment.

Willie Escalade
06-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Of course the comments are what I expected...especially from that closed-minded Acadian (or hate we that douche is named)...

danthepoetman
06-21-2013, 12:30 PM
She's so cute my hair uncurl and stiffens...