PDA

View Full Version : Former Miss Tiffany's winner becomes a monk

Tina Francis
06-20-2013, 06:33 AM
I don't believe this has been posted on HA, just discovered it myself, and I follow the Pattaya scene pretty closely.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/349767/miss-tiffany-universe-2009-winner-sorrawee-jazz-nattee-enters-monkhood

bluesoul
06-20-2013, 06:43 AM
that's a good thing imo. monks live a pretty selfless life. good for him (formerly her)

danthepoetman
06-20-2013, 07:38 AM
If that's what makes her-him happy, good! I wish him all the best! You have to have deep convinctions to enter such a life! I'm sure he must have found something that really satisfying to him.

Mr. Sinister
06-20-2013, 05:09 PM
On MTV's true life, there was a male to female and a female to male transsexual that both detransitioned. Some people just are not really transgender, but gay or lesbian.

bluesoul
06-20-2013, 05:48 PM
On MTV's true life, there was a male to female and a female to male transsexual that both detransitioned. Some people just are not really transgender, but gay or lesbian.

actually, i'd be more curious about the people who aren't really transgender but choose to not de-transition in fear of being ridiculed, outcasted by both the gay and transgender community etc.

Nikka
06-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Buddha do exist , they kill drug dealers and smugglers in the name of Buddha and they are almost drug free in Asia

Buddha is powerful

danthepoetman
06-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Buddha do exist , they kill drug dealers and smugglers in the name of Buddha and they are almost drug free in Asia

Buddha is powerful
And if you rub his belly, you might get lucky!...