PDA

View Full Version : Hi

AussieJT
06-19-2013, 09:07 AM
G'day, long time reader.. First time member.

Just making me first thread to say hello to everyone on here, especially the beautiful girls and of course Christian the man.

Anyways as my username says my name is JT and I'm Aussie, living in the tropics. I'm not exactly sure what I can or can't add to this forum, I'm a fitness freak rugby league playing dude with an aeronautical engineering degree not that any of that is important really. Love my girls, been with many over the last decade across Australia, love the legend that is Christie!

Hope you all have a good day, looking forward to chatting and interacting with many of you.

Willie Escalade
06-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Don't be a troll, respect the other posters, don't post links to illegal content, and all will be cool.

youngblood61
06-19-2013, 10:46 AM
G'day, long time reader.. First time member.

Just making me first thread to say hello to everyone on here, especially the beautiful girls and of course Christian the man.

Anyways as my username says my name is JT and I'm Aussie, living in the tropics. I'm not exactly sure what I can or can't add to this forum, I'm a fitness freak rugby league playing dude with an aeronautical engineering degree not that any of that is important really. Love my girls, been with many over the last decade across Australia, love the legend that is Christie!

Hope you all have a good day, looking forward to chatting and interacting with many of you.If you have some pics of Christie post them. And welcome to the forum!:)

Prospero
06-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the Forum. We don't have many Aussies here. Enjoy

EZWind
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
...welcome aboard

G'day, ,,,,,,,,love the legend that is Christie!

...just curious as to the nature of your fascination w/ the Gov of New Jersey

Prospero
06-19-2013, 04:51 PM
sure he doesn't mean Agatha Christie?