PDA

View Full Version : I just realized this is my 10th year anniversary on HungAngels...

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:16 AM
WOW....

I just had a quick glance at my join date and by surprise I realized it was June 2003.

I cannot believe it has been 10 years since I have been on here!!!

I also can't believe I joined this forum just when I was 11 years old!!!! :)

When I first joined this board it was a pretty small forum. I was barely starting out in the industry, had not even entertained the idea of a ts party and was just trying to do my best to move my career forward. Times have changed quite a bit....

Needless to say, I truly believe this site was instrumental to so many of things I did and became during all of this time. The then owner of HA was extremely supportive of me and we had a long working relationship and friendship.

Seanchai of course is responsible for so much that happened in my adult career and he was a big sponsor of the some of the first TS events I did and of course has been a sponsor then.

I owe a great professional deal to these two gentlemen.

Through the years I have made so many friends on here, learned quite a few things on here, have fond memories of the friends who where here that have passed on, and also made quite a few mistakes on here.... I am all the wiser and better for it.

As crazy as this place gets sometimes I think it is an excellent community and even though I do not participate sometimes as much as I used to, I am always happy to be here. I have been all around the world and I swear to you I have had guys in every country mention HungAngels.

I sometimes forget just how BIG this place got.

To sum it up...I'M STILL HERE DAMN IT!

Here is to another 10.....

Allanah

Prospero
06-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Congratulations Allanah... I'd call you a sort of founding mother

GroobySteven
06-18-2013, 07:26 AM
I should look up and see when this site was started!
Congratulations on the first 10 yrs!

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 07:26 AM
I'll add my congratulations too, Allanah.

Wow, you celebrate 10 years of membership on the selfsame day that Mr Velvet crosses the 20,000 post mark. Not bad at all.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:31 AM
I should look up and see when this site was started!
Congratulations on the first 10 yrs!

It's so crazy! I can't believe I have known you this long. Seems like yesterday we were in Vegas in that hotel room, hehe.

You remember when it was in its' baby stages too. And now you own it! Well you own everything! HA :)

Miss you.

XOXO

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:45 AM
Congratulations Allanah... I'd call you a sort of founding mother

I do think Vicki and I were one of the first on here if memory serves correct.
And Joanna, and Wendy.

I'll add my congratulations too, Allanah.

Wow, you celebrate 10 years of membership on the selfsame day that Mr Velvet crosses the 20,000 post mark. Not bad at all.

Thanks boys, I hate to be so cliché but time has indeed flown by.
Six sets of breasts later and several new faces and body and before you know it....

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 07:47 AM
I do think Vicki and I were one of the first on here if memory serves correct.
And Joanna, and Wendy.

Thanks boys, I hate to be so cliché but time has indeed flown by.
Six sets of breasts later and several new faces and body and before you know it....

I have to ask....

What did you do with the old ones? :dancing:

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:49 AM
Haha...

Mr. Marc Quinn has one implant, it was a present to him after I modeled for his sculptures. I have three in my possession and I suppose the rest became medical waste!

Unless some implant fetishist swiped them :).

Prospero
06-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Implant fetishist... now that is an unusual one. But with a goddess like you Allanah anything might be possible

steeveX
06-18-2013, 07:52 AM
I remember a few oldschool members, who have vanished, but were very entertaining. One being MEGABODY, another being J. Oh, and of course, ABSOLUTE SHADE, lol.

and of course, Allanah, it's awesome you are still around and looking distinguished and voluptous as ever.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:56 AM
I remember a few oldschool members, who have vanished, but were very entertaining. One being MEGABODY, another being J. Oh, and of course, ABSOLUTE SHADE, lol.

I saw Megabody about a month ago during my visit to New York, he is doing well. J I lost touch with, I think we had a silly falling out. And AB I never knew who that was in person.

It would be nice to hear from some of these folks again.

And thank you, I just saw your compliment :).

Prospero
06-18-2013, 07:57 AM
"Mais où sont les neiges d'antan?"

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Implant fetishist... now that is an unusual one. But with a goddess like you Allanah anything might be possible

At this point darling, NOTHING seems unusual to me you know...I have heard of stranger, hehe.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:01 AM
"Mais où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Ha

Pas ici cheri :)

Google Translate ou vous parlez francais?

Prospero
06-18-2013, 08:03 AM
You know the poem? No I speak very little french.... but for you I'd learn. How is the weather in paris? What a beautiful city for a beautiful woman to inhabit.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Non, je sais pas.

Paris now, eeeh its fluctuating strangely. Becoming more and more like London, summer is not very hot in the North anymore.

Paris is far more beautiful than I :)

Prospero
06-18-2013, 08:06 AM
That is not possible. She is a magnificent old lady, you are a stunning young woman...

starkem
06-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Happy anniversary Allanah and congratulations! The fact this site has furthered your development and opportunities is wonderful as well. Cheers and here's to more treasured memories! Enjoy!

:party::Bowdown::love1

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Paris is far more beautiful than I :)

Nonsense. The beauty of Paris is greatly enhanced by your presence, cherie.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:19 AM
That is not possible. She is a magnificent old lady, you are a stunning young woman...

Careful darling! I could have been present when Monsieur Franz Reichelt parachuted off the Eiffel Tower in 1916!!!

LOLOL!

Prospero
06-18-2013, 08:20 AM
Your beauty is ageless Allanah.... like Katherine Deneuve... or paris itself

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:22 AM
Happy anniversary Allanah and congratulations! The fact this site has furthered your development and opportunities is wonderful as well. Cheers and here's to more treasured memories! Enjoy!

:party::Bowdown::love1

Starkem baby, my deepest gratitude from my deepest cockles!!!
You like a clam fry??? Hehehe

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:25 AM

THIN ICE THIN ICE ALERT LOL

PRE Parkinson's or POST Hepburn?????

Ohhhh Mademoiselle Denueve YES,now YOU ARE TOO KIND. I read Hepburn, she was a little butch for my nature. BUT DENUEVE
LIVING GODDESS, I would be so lucky to be able to compare to her foot!!!!

First Lady Of French Cimena

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Hoping to be in the city of light towards the end of July.....

Just a Eurostar/Allanahstar away.

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 08:26 AM
Paris? Paris has its garçon de café, Prospero, and its incredibe vanity. Allanah, you have the generosity of Montreal, the softess, most generous, coolest city in the world (in summer)... Prospero is bias...

steeveX
06-18-2013, 08:28 AM
Hollywoodbuckstrap I think knows who ABSOLUTE SHADE was , lol. Not a bid deal though. I remember she was always playing the "latian trannies are so much better than white trannies" card and itched Vicki Richter with statements of such nature.

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:30 AM
Paris? Paris has its garçon de café, Prospero, and its incredibe vanity. Allanah, you have the generosity of Montreal, the softess, most generous, coolest city in the world (in summer)... Prospero is bias...

He's also, like me, a two-hour train trip away.

Un oiseau en main, mon vieux....

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Hoping to be in the city of light towards the end of July.....

Just a Eurostar/Allanahstar away.

That tunnel is the best invention since sliced bread hunny. GENIUS!!!

Say hi when jump over from Roast Beef Ville To Frog Land .

I shall be there.

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:32 AM
That tunnel is the best invention since sliced bread hunny. GENIUS!!!

Say hi when jump over from Roast Beef Ville To Frog Land .

I shall be there.

Sans doute, ma choupette. Bisous. x

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:37 AM

Or as I was once told, she has worldly sophistication but without much ostentation. An American sensibility and practicality for time, business, and life. The warmth of the Spanish with the passion of the islands and the learned elegance of the french, All done with a big cuban cock.

WAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:43 AM

Montreal is definitely high on my list of cities to visit, Dan. Might be coming to Canada next year some time....

Let's sink a few malts and you can show me the sights.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:46 AM
Montreal is absolutely one of the BEST North American Cities there is. As close to Europe you will get to Europe, after NYC and SF is it my third favorite North American city.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 09:02 AM
Hey this turned into from my Anniversary Special To The HA Travel Agency!!

Back to me now please!!!! LOL

Just kidding, let's talk about whatever you want. Better yet, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Prospero
06-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Why did you choose Paris over London as your European base, Allanah?

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Or as I was once told, she has worldly sophistication but without much ostentation. An American sensibility and practicality for time, business, and life. The warmth of the Spanish with the passion of the islands and the learned elegance of the french, All done with a big cuban cock.

WAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Montreal is definitely high on my list of cities to visit, Dan. Might be coming to Canada next year some time....

Let's sink a few malts and you can show me the sights.

Montreal is absolutely one of the BEST North American Cities there is. As close to Europe you will get to Europe, after NYC and SF is it my third favorite North American city.
I'm not too sure how to express it. But Montreal in summer, when this nasty, cold winter is finally over, is simply like a trip. It's soft, cool, good on you; you sometimes have 50 000 persons in a place, listening to a show, everyone smoothly dancing as a warm breeze blows. It's just unique. No where in the world can this happen the same way. Never any violence, on the contrary. It's a giganstic, smooth, slow party. And you're right, Allanah: Montreal is mid way between Europe and America.
Montreal is an island. In summer, it's tropical during the day, and cooler at night. There is festivals all summer long on the street. Anyone can come. It's not raves, it's just people in sync, on the same slow, nice, soft mood. I'm telling you: a unique experience in the world...

youngblood61
06-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Do you have any shoots coming up Allanah?:)

nysprod
06-18-2013, 11:28 AM
That's really amazing...congrats!

Prospero
06-18-2013, 11:36 AM
at the risk of offending Allanah and Dan I am going to say i found Quebec to be a far more seductive city than Montreal.

Castor_Troy05
06-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Quite a milestone, I've been happy to say in that time I've chatted with your lovely self on more than a few occasions, including mad panic as you and Gia were in London during those bombings there. A few cosmetic changes since then but your beauty is timeless

Here's to the next 10 years.

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Quebec is beautiful and lovely, and people are so nice and communicative. And the old city is fantastic. But it's small! It's a small place. Montreal is a big city. The diversity is tremendous! The number of theatres, restaurants, cafés, bistros, bars, night clubs, etc. is absolutely amazing! And these smooth summer nights, I'm telling you, Prospero, not anywhere like in Montreal...

Prospero
06-18-2013, 01:05 PM
I know it is wonderful Dan... remember i HAVE been there..

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Why did you choose Paris over London as your European base, Allanah?

I love both, really. They are both so different. I do think Paris is more central and Paris is just so DAMN beautiful. And the food......Well, it's a hard choice really.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 02:21 PM
That's really amazing...congrats!

Thanks sugar.

Quite a milestone, I've been happy to say in that time I've chatted with your lovely self on more than a few occasions, including mad panic as you and Gia were in London during those bombings there. A few cosmetic changes since then but your beauty is timeless

Here's to the next 10 years.

Darling, you have been a longtime supporter of mine and always have a kind word. I remember still when you were in Scotland! Thanks for all of your support during this year. AH yes, the day of the bombings on my birthday that day. That was a tough one. Kisses and thanks again love!

Prospero
06-18-2013, 02:22 PM
For me the choice of Paris would be obvious if you speak the language. A beautiful woman in a beautiful city. Perfect. And sorry for the minor hijacking of the thread to compare quebec and Montreal.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Do you have any shoots coming up Allanah?:)

I am currently planning some things, since I took a pretty long hiatus. For no other reason than I just wanted a break and wanted try different things. I never announced a retirement, yet. :)

Prospero
06-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Why retire... in the way distant future, decades from now, you can be a grande dame of the business. For now you are simply one hot HA....

Ecstatic
06-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Congrats on 10 years on HA, Allanah. For me it's been 9. The more things change, the more they stay the same...after a fashion.

I love Montreal, have visited dozens of times, and Quebec, about 3 or 4 times. And I love the Gaspe, one of the most beautiful areas on the Atlantic coast of North America, at least in summer. I've only visited Paris once though, so I'm due for another visit for sure.

youngblood61
06-18-2013, 04:57 PM
I am currently planning some things, since I took a pretty long hiatus. For no other reason than I just wanted a break and wanted try different things. I never announced a retirement, yet. :)Please no not yet, you still have alot to offer Allanah!:)

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Congrats on 10 years on HA, Allanah. For me it's been 9. The more things change, the more they stay the same...after a fashion.

I love Montreal, have visited dozens of times, and Quebec, about 3 or 4 times. And I love the Gaspe, one of the most beautiful areas on the Atlantic coast of North America, at least in summer. I've only visited Paris once though, so I'm due for another visit for sure.

Nice to hear from you darling :).

XOXO

WendyWilliams
06-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Oh goodness your post made me look and YIKES , in March was 10 years for me. Crazy how time goes by huh.

Here is too 10 years more :)

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 08:47 PM
For me the choice of Paris would be obvious if you speak the language. A beautiful woman in a beautiful city. Perfect. And sorry for the minor hijacking of the thread to compare quebec and Montreal.

I agree, but only up to a point. I've spent a lot of time in Paris, mostly working but occasionally relaxing too, and it is unique, no doubt. And I do have the advantage of being more or less fluent in French - including some pretty earthy pillow talk. :dancing:

However, the thought of going to a city in North America, speaking French and watching where the two cultures blend or stand apart absolutely intriguing. And Paris can be uncomfortably frantic at times - I get the impression that that rarely if ever applies to Montreal.

I'm always cognisant of the fact that had Wolfe not scaled the Heights of Abraham in 1759, there's a fair likelihood that we might all be speaking French, and that the history of North America and the rest of the world might have turned out very differently.

I'll get there one day.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-18-2013, 09:31 PM
Oh goodness your post made me look and YIKES , in March was 10 years for me. Crazy how time goes by huh.

Here is too 10 years more :)

Are we veterans yet? LOL

Prospero
06-18-2013, 09:36 PM
You girls should get free membership here.... er.....

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 09:37 PM
You girls should get free membership here.... er.....

....or a bus pass lol. ;)

Castor_Troy05
06-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks sugar.

Darling, you have been a longtime supporter of mine and always have a kind word. I remember still when you were in Scotland! Thanks for all of your support during this year. AH yes, the day of the bombings on my birthday that day. That was a tough one. Kisses and thanks again love!

It's my eternal regret that I was not able to make it to have that coffee with you in Edinburgh. Perhaps since I'm in the uk again for a while, I may yet get an opportunity

Rockit_
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Too bad Vicki is not here anymore... her posts were always amusing.

BellaBellucci
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
If you have any advice on balancing participation on this board with staying sane, I'd love to hear it. ;)

~BB~

Castor_Troy05
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM
If you have any advice on balancing participation on this board with staying sane, I'd love to hear it. ;)

~BB~

Use the ignore function young Padawan

AllanahStarrNYC
06-19-2013, 01:13 AM

~BB~

Xanax!

:)

BellaBellucci
06-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Xanax!

:)

... and wine? :lol:

I like the way you think! :party:

~BB~

AllanahStarrNYC
06-19-2013, 03:12 AM
Ha a vodka chaser works much better

AllanahStarrNYC
06-19-2013, 03:13 AM
Too bad Vicki is not here anymore... her posts were always amusing.

I miss Vicki too. We were at odds for the longest then we finally met and became friends, I had nice times out with her where she lived at the time.

dderek123
06-19-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm a chaser and I got a pint of vodka. Would that suffice?