PDA

View Full Version : Men Needed!!

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 03:05 AM
where the men at? Not enough horny men to please ts? , what's wrong with this world?

Does that means that soon girls will have to start paying guys to have sex with them? WTF

I saw this ad in a website and was I cracking up!
:dead:

Where has these people been living at?

Bondbuyeraaa
06-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Haha! If you were only closer!

youngblood61
06-18-2013, 03:17 AM
I'd love to help you out Tatiana. As long as you let me split your buns!:)

rjshemalelover
06-18-2013, 03:17 AM
The only thing that is funnier than that is how many guys probably actually fall for it. lol

pantic
06-18-2013, 03:22 AM
Id cum in your ass whilst your twerking!

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 03:41 AM
I'd love to help you out Tatiana. As long as you let me split your buns!:)
are you going to help me for free or do I have to pay you? :dead:

The only thing that is funnier than that is how many guys probably actually fall for it. lol
lol :) true! poor guys!

nysprod
06-18-2013, 03:45 AM
All kidding aside, while there a lot of guys who would like to be with a trans girl, I would guess that only a small percentage ever will...and out of those, an even smaller percentage still will actually take the step to openly date one.

Dino Velvet
06-18-2013, 03:54 AM
Tatiana, are you now announcing you're willing to bottom for a fella? Many of us aren't scabbards nor into swashbuckling. Wouldn't mind burgling one of your turds myself. How many roses for me though?

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 03:54 AM
All kidding aside, while there a lot of guys who would like to be with a trans girl, I would guess that only a small percentage ever will...and out of those, an even smaller percentage still will actually take the step to openly date one.

true, but if they meet the right one they do it. They just scare of other people finding out, once they see that people can't tell then they get more relax and even take you to meet family and friends.

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 03:56 AM
Tatiana, are you now announcing you're willing to bottom for a fella? Many of us aren't scabbards nor into swashbuckling. Wouldn't mind burgling one of your turds myself. How many roses for me though?

I never said I am a top nor a bottom. It all depends how comfortable I feel and how horny the person can get me. :whistle:

Dino Velvet
06-18-2013, 04:00 AM
I never said I am a top nor a bottom. It all depends how comfortable I feel and how horny the person can get me. :whistle:

You encrypted enough data to decipher that you're not a meat browner. Are you versatile now and willing to bottom? You did ask about the sex stuff.

pantic
06-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Tiana looks like bailey jay

rjshemalelover
06-18-2013, 04:02 AM

Thats cuz 98% of guys that like trannies unfortunatly are just chasers and don't want to be in a commited relationship with one.

nysprod
06-18-2013, 04:03 AM
You encrypted enough data to decipher that you're not a meat browner. Are you versatile now and willing to bottom? You did ask about the sex stuff.

Lol...Dino's prolapsed on both ends...

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 04:41 AM

A meat browner? LOL your funny! :dead:

Dino Velvet
06-18-2013, 04:48 AM
A meat browner? LOL your funny! :dead:

You dodge questions like wieners.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a47893a12473bfd06046e2094cfb251d/tumblr_mjtuccmGvo1r8undno1_500.gif

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Your avatar is a nice picture of you Tatiana!:jerkoff

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Present!!!!!!

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 09:12 AM
It's almost crazy that someone as incredibly, as amazingly beautiful and sexy as you are, Tatiana, would ask this question!! Yet I'm not sure I'm surprised. We live in a crazy world. I don't understand guys from younger generations! In mine, I can't think of any man not crawling at your feet! If I was young enough, I'd offer you flowers everyday, I'd write you poems night and days! You are so beautiful the moon is pale on a black night in comparison! Don't get the young guys! Don't get it at all...

Prospero
06-18-2013, 09:19 AM
Ahhh... it is good to see the lovely Tatiana back and in such spirit!

youngblood61
06-18-2013, 10:00 AM
are you going to help me for free or do I have to pay you? :dead:

lol :) true! poor guys!For free especially if you give me your ass!:jerkoff

Amy Gray
06-18-2013, 12:04 PM
You know what IS needed? Men who are good cuddlers. I'll top, I'll bottom but give me a man who knows how to snuggle.

Prospero
06-18-2013, 12:08 PM
awwhhhh Come over here Ms CIA girl... and snuggle with uncle M16.. I love it when a beautiful girl falls asleep on my chest after we've made love.

Amy Gray
06-18-2013, 12:24 PM
awwhhhh Come over here Ms CIA girl... and snuggle with uncle M16.. I love it when a beautiful girl falls asleep on my chest after we've made love.

I thought it was the NSA? :confused:

That sounds better than when a guy falls asleep on top of you and nearly smothers you to death.

danthepoetman
06-18-2013, 12:38 PM
You know what IS needed? Men who are good cuddlers. I'll top, I'll bottom but give me a man who knows how to snuggle.
Well, exactly, maybe it's age. I can't think sex with a girl without a lot of snuggling! when you're young though, you're so driven by hormones that you often don't take the time to appreciate what you have (boring words of wisdom from an older guy...)

Prospero
06-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Well I was trying not to break your cover Amy... so i thought I'd confuse the folks here a bit. And I might not be M16 I might be special branch or M15... who can tell.

Yeah fall on top of a wee girl like you. That would be so rude. Nope you can curl up on me like a kitten and purr yourself into dreamland...

Amy Gray
06-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Well I was trying not to break your cover Amy... so i thought I'd confuse the folks here a bit. And I might not be M16 I might be special branch or M15... who can tell.

Yeah fall on top of a wee girl like you. That would be so rude. Nope you can curl up on me like a kitten and purr yourself into dreamland...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I do something close to purring when I'm content.

Prospero
06-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Sounds cute... unless you mean snoring lol

Amy Gray
06-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Sounds cute... unless you mean snoring lol

No, I don't snore but I might drool a little if I'm REALLY content. :)

Prospero
06-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Drool.... now that conjours such a sexy image young Amy... do you seep from other orifices too?

Martin C.
06-18-2013, 05:32 PM
I wish I could find a tgirl to get a serious relationship again. I had a tgirl as a girlfriend for 3 years and I wanna find another one. Could you help me?

TatianaSummer
06-18-2013, 09:48 PM
Your avatar is a nice picture of you Tatiana!:jerkoff

Thanks!

It's almost crazy that someone as incredibly, as amazingly beautiful and sexy as you are, Tatiana, would ask this question!! Yet I'm not sure I'm surprised. We live in a crazy world. I don't understand guys from younger generations! In mine, I can't think of any man not crawling at your feet! If I was young enough, I'd offer you flowers everyday, I'd write you poems night and days! You are so beautiful the moon is pale on a black night in comparison! Don't get the young guys! Don't get it at all...

Thanks for the compliments baby! :)

youngblood61
06-18-2013, 11:17 PM
You know what IS needed? Men who are good cuddlers. I'll top, I'll bottom but give me a man who knows how to snuggle.I'm your man Amy!:)

riccadevia
06-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Tiana looks like bailey jay

Her name is Tatiana and she is very much beautiful and Bailey is 'cute', no comparison. I'm in Vegas till the end of July, although to meet someone like Tatiana would be a crowning event memory, even if we just were to chat. Hard luck being an older man, the specifications usually disregard my age before I get a chance, or someone wants me to play 'daddy for a moment as a fetish fix...just getting to know someone is difficult, I have such warmth, and sincerity to offer but it seems as outdated on the TS side as the male chasers utter lack of it.

Prospero
06-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Persevere Ric... some ladies really like sincerity and warmth. Really.

TatianaSummer
06-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Her name is Tatiana and she is very much beautiful and Bailey is 'cute', no comparison. I'm in Vegas till the end of July, although to meet someone like Tatiana would be a crowning event memory, even if we just were to chat. Hard luck being an older man, the specifications usually disregard my age before I get a chance, or someone wants me to play 'daddy for a moment as a fetish fix...just getting to know someone is difficult, I have such warmth, and sincerity to offer but it seems as outdated on the TS side as the male chasers utter lack of it.

well you just got a date. contact me on my email tatianasummer@hotmail.com
:party:

surefire
06-21-2013, 12:22 PM
As today is the Summer Solstice, I would like dedicate this song to Tatiana . . .

Frank Sinatra - The Summer Wind - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKgM0JoIsw)

TatianaSummer
06-21-2013, 02:29 PM
As today is the Summer Solstice, I would like dedicate this song to Tatiana . . .

Frank Sinatra - The Summer Wind - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKgM0JoIsw)

mmmm thanks! nice classic!

surefire
06-21-2013, 02:32 PM
mmmm thanks! nice classic!

And if you ever come to the East coast, perhaps we can stroll that golden sand.

:)

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:34 PM

Oh, you just made me feel all protective, Amy.

That's really sweet.

starkem
06-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Indeed...in fact, the entire thread renewd my hope in intimacy.

robertlouis
06-21-2013, 02:41 PM
Going back to your OP, Tatiana, of course I'd love to meet you.

Only problem is that I'd like to do to you more or less what you'd like to do to me, so we might be incompatible.

So we'd have to arm-wrestle first.... :pumped:

moonunit7
06-21-2013, 04:07 PM
Really? Hard to believe YOU would have that problem. You look extremely snugglable to me.

Deepdarkfucker
06-21-2013, 04:45 PM
I wanna help!!!!!!!!!!

Kinky Jimmy
06-21-2013, 05:05 PM
soooo, this is a joke, right? You're gorgeous, intelligent, funny and... dat ass!!! ;) guys should be taking numbers and lining up the sidewalk by your house :P

Prospero
06-21-2013, 05:06 PM
a russian girl in Vegas. Sounds like a dream.......

twofingeredman
06-21-2013, 06:20 PM
I would love to be your guy

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by riccadevia

REALLY!?!?!?! That's all it took? Or is it because the poster will be/is in LV already?

TatianaSummer
06-21-2013, 09:44 PM
soooo, this is a joke, right? You're gorgeous, intelligent, funny and... dat ass!!! ;) guys should be taking numbers and lining up the sidewalk by your house :P
Thanks baby, they are! LOL
calling number 2,547..... :fuckin: :)

Going back to your OP, Tatiana, of course I'd love to meet you.

Only problem is that I'd like to do to you more or less what you'd like to do to me, so we might be incompatible.

So we'd have to arm-wrestle first.... :pumped:
:whistle: don't worry, its just kinky and freaky at the beginning. :dead:

Originally Posted by riccadevia

REALLY!?!?!?! That's all it took? Or is it because the poster will be/is in LV already?

Well I believe in making people happy and having a good experience, this doesn't mean we are having sex, but at least he can meet me and hang out. People don't understand I am a very friendly person and down to earth. Plus no BS or drama queen here.

Kinky Jimmy
06-21-2013, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=TatianaSummer;1348624]Thanks baby, they are! LOL

damn... hardore industrial lube? :P

Rusty Eldora
06-21-2013, 10:16 PM
where the men at? Not enough horny men to please ts? , what's wrong with this world?

Does that means that soon girls will have to start paying guys to have sex with them? WTF

I saw this ad in a website and was I cracking up!
:dead:

Where has these people been living at?

Well in Seattle a lot of guys are curious, but probably haven't taken the plunge yet to just see a Tgirl for a 1 hour session. On a local board one of the two ongoing TS posts (like the fav pic thread here) has had 8 posts in the last 4 days, but 1,200 views.

So the problem is horny men not brave enough to try TS, because you can't have just one.

francisfkudrow
06-22-2013, 04:13 AM
This thread reminds me of this comedy routine... Specifically, fast forward to 3:30 or so... (and pardon the Hebrew subtitles)...

chris rock the difference between men and women - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPesKyIhGZg)

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks baby, they are! LOL

:whistle: don't worry, its just kinky and freaky at the beginning. :dead:

Well I believe in making people happy and having a good experience, this doesn't mean we are having sex, but at least he can meet me and hang out. People don't understand I am a very friendly person and down to earth. Plus no BS or drama queen here.

I never mentioned anything about sex :wink: but the fact that you're willing to meet him and hang out is freaking awesome. I envy the gentleman. Man I wish I was closer to LV (not that you'd offer me the same courtesy/pleasure) but one could always hope. Oh well, I hope you two have a pleasant encounter.

riccadevia
06-22-2013, 12:24 PM
Now I am astounded, Tatiana...you're something else. Emailed you and will wait for a response you incredible lady! I think I know how the soldier who got a date with Mila Markovna Kunis feels, one in a million! Very humbled by your warmth and kindness. :Bowdown:

Kinky Jimmy
06-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Now I am astounded, Tatiana...you're something else. Emailed you and will wait for a response you incredible lady! I think I know how the soldier who got a date with Mila Markovna Kunis feels, one in a million! Very humbled by your warmth and kindness. :Bowdown:

You lucky bastard you..... :P

gieric
06-27-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm in Oklahoma and available! lol

Ben in LA
06-27-2013, 12:26 PM
It's not raining men...

riccadevia
06-28-2013, 04:58 AM
Tatiana rules! My faith is restored in a down-to-earth, real, warm and charming (and most cool) TS not being a 'mythical unicorn quest'. Thank you Tatiana for charming this 'ol' daddy' and being as beautiful inside as (incredibly) outside...Anyone who wouldn't feel completely lucky and fortunate to have Tatiana walking along side as their lady would be in serious need of a lobotomy, in my opinion.

Thread should read..."Where are all the REAL men", who are comfortable with themselves and not ashamed of what they really like, and unafraid to grab 'the gift' and hold on to it when it comes into their life.

THAT'S MY :2cent 'NUFF SAID...OVER & OUT!

TatianaSummer
06-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Tatiana rules! My faith is restored in a down-to-earth, real, warm and charming (and most cool) TS not being a 'mythical unicorn quest'. Thank you Tatiana for charming this 'ol' daddy' and being as beautiful inside as (incredibly) outside...Anyone who wouldn't feel completely lucky and fortunate to have Tatiana walking along side as their lady would be in serious need of a lobotomy, in my opinion.

Thread should read..."Where are all the REAL men", who are comfortable with themselves and not ashamed of what they really like, and unafraid to grab 'the gift' and hold on to it when it comes into their life.

THAT'S MY :2cent 'NUFF SAID...OVER & OUT!

Thanks!! It was nice meeting you too riccadevia, had a great time. It's always good to meet good people and making new friends! :) :wiggle:

surefire
06-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Tatiana - If you are ever on the East Coast and in my area, drinks and dinner are one me - You seem like a great girl on so many levels!

:cheers:

TatianaSummer
06-30-2013, 10:38 AM
Tatiana - If you are ever on the East Coast and in my area, drinks and dinner are one me - You seem like a great girl on so many levels!

:cheers:

East coast? long wayyyyy me no like traveling to east coast. :hide-1:

twofingeredman
08-04-2013, 07:25 PM
i would love to do that for you in vegas if you were ever free

HotinLV
08-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Tatiana,

This is an older thread so I may be late to the party, but I live in Las Vegas and am wondering in the option to meet you would bee open to myself as well. You seem genuine and that is very difficult to find in Vegas. Finding that in a TS is even harder. I didn't just want to assume I could contact you and use the email address that you gave the other guy in this thread. Being that you are in Vegas I was hoping you could give me some advice on a couple of things out here.

I would love to start a one off conversation with you if possible. Let me know and I am looking forwardd to it.

BTW, I appreciate your comments and responses to everyone. They seemed thought out and real. You are hot as hell also.

virtualmistake
08-30-2013, 02:24 AM
Tatiana, I am coming to vegas next week and would love to see you.

Nikkita64
08-30-2013, 03:55 AM
I saw Tatiana at the LV Lounge and wow is she hot?

TatianaSummer
08-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Tatiana,

This is an older thread so I may be late to the party, but I live in Las Vegas and am wondering in the option to meet you would bee open to myself as well. You seem genuine and that is very difficult to find in Vegas. Finding that in a TS is even harder. I didn't just want to assume I could contact you and use the email address that you gave the other guy in this thread. Being that you are in Vegas I was hoping you could give me some advice on a couple of things out here.

I would love to start a one off conversation with you if possible. Let me know and I am looking forwardd to it.

BTW, I appreciate your comments and responses to everyone. They seemed thought out and real. You are hot as hell also.

I saw Tatiana at the LV Lounge and wow is she hot?

Me hot? naaaaaaaa LOL :whistle: :D

TatianaSummer
08-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Tatiana, I am coming to vegas next week and would love to see you.
Sounds good to me, bring the fat wallet and those credit cards so we can have some fun. :D

Ben in LA
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Me hot? naaaaaaaa LOL :whistle: :D
Going by the weather report for Las Vegas, I'd say you were pretty damn hot...:D

twofingeredman
08-30-2013, 07:33 PM
you are hot who wouldn't want to take you out