PDA

View Full Version : Inadvertently Catfishing

Tazman1
06-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am Tazman1, I’m a long time lurker and first-time poster. I am hoping to make friends with all of you; or at least, a lot of you.

I was clicking around on BlackPlanet.com and I saw a picture of Kimber James. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the profile to check it out. I do not know Kimber James personally, so I am assuming that she would not create an account on this site, although all are welcomed. The gallery mainly has pictures of Kimber, one of cash, one of bacon, and a few of Vanity. I am thinking that someone is playing catfish, using their images. Many of you lovely women on this site in a way are public figures; many of you have pictures of yourselves floating around the web. Have you caught someone catfishing using your face? Have any of you worried about it?

http://www.blackplanet.com/Jessica_secretpackag/

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Are you an MTV rep? I think there is a conspiracy afoot since Catfish has a new season starting soon :). The Moon Man has visited HA.

Willie Escalade
06-17-2013, 01:33 AM
And dudes actually think those are really her pics? They're really not in the know...

danthepoetman
06-17-2013, 01:33 AM
Her name is Jessica and she's of Cuban origins. "Jessica" is a little bandit.

Hey! welcome to the action, Tazman!

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 01:35 AM
And dudes actually think those are really her pics? They're really not in the know...

Hot avatar there Willie :) Thanks. I'm honored :)

Tazman1
06-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Are you an MTV rep? I think there is a conspiracy afoot since Catfish has a new season starting soon :). The Moon Man has visited HA.

HaHa. No MTV affiliation here. However, I wish I was making some MTV money. I saw dudes commenting the pictures and the creator of the profile replying to those comments. If it is really her, then it's cool.

Willie Escalade
06-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Hot avatar there Willie :) Thanks. I'm honored :)
;)

I played with it a bit (on and off of the computer lol); it's a great shot!

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 03:27 AM
HaHa. No MTV affiliation here. However, I wish I was making some MTV money. I saw dudes commenting the pictures and the creator of the profile replying to those comments. If it is really her, then it's cool.

Darn it! I was really hoping that we could use you to get one of our stars onstage for a Popcorn Award. That would be awesome. OK... I have no further use for you. Good bye.

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 03:28 AM
;)

I played with it a bit (on and off of the computer lol); it's a great shot!

Thanks. :)
It was a fun little gallery although I was wishing the roses would be in better condition.

sukumvit boy
06-17-2013, 04:13 AM
Welcome Tazman1. Are you from that amazing island by New Zealand?
I have no fucking idea what that talk about Catfish is about .I'll have google it.
So ,sorry but this is completely off-topic.
But here in the States ,when I hear 'cat fishing' I think Noodling or hillbilly hand fishin'.:dancing:

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 04:18 AM
Welcome Tazman1. Are you from that amazing island by New Zealand?
I have no fucking idea what that talk about Catfish is about .I'll have google it.
So ,sorry but this is completely off-topic.
But here in the States ,when I hear 'cat fishing' I think Noodling or hillbilly hand fishin'.:dancing:

Catfish is a show on MTV based upon a movie about the real-life experience of a guy who online dated a girl who misrepresented herself. They eventually met and made nice... the term, "catfish" was born. Just someone who misrepresents who they actually are in an online dating / friendship relationship...SO EVERYONE who dates online.

danthepoetman
06-17-2013, 04:19 AM
Thanks. :)
It was a fun little gallery although I was wishing the roses would be in better condition.
Let me be your knight, lady Krissy...
http://lovetheblooms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/_Presentation%20Red%20Rose%20Bouquet.JPG

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 04:23 AM
Let me be your knight, lady Krissy...
http://lovetheblooms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/_Presentation%20Red%20Rose%20Bouquet.JPG

Awww :)

At this point in the day though, I would really prefer an actual knight... with a big, hard lance.

danthepoetman
06-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Awww :)

At this point in the day though, I would really prefer an actual knight... with a big, hard lance.
I wish I could be there, Krissy!

GroobyKrissy
06-17-2013, 04:33 AM
I wish I could be there, Krissy!

*sigh*

Well, beautiful roses are always welcome as well :) And I don't even mean the $$$ kind. A nice bouquet of flowers is just the thing to brighten one's day :). :kiss: