PDA

View Full Version : so seriously...why are so many people hung up on the gay thing...

mtbazz
06-16-2013, 01:55 PM
So first off, I am not going to label myself...I like T-girls, I GG's, but probably have a better time with Transwomen. Not into guys.....at all....

I also don't advertise my sexual preferences, nor do I have a full time GF, although I do date on occasion but am somewhat selective in who I date (and by selective I am not inferring physical attributes only)...

As a result of this, alot of the male friends I know are always trying to hook me up with the women in their social circles, the majority of which are really not my type...

Part of me suspects that this is an attempt by them to figure out what my interests are sexually (in other words "lets try to get mtbazz laid to see if he is gay or not")...

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Please, not again for fuck's sake.

This shit gets played out on HA 2 gazillion times a week.

Stop it. Now.

We will find you and we will kill you.

dderek123
06-16-2013, 04:44 PM
When I see threads like this I be all like

http://www.imgur.com/Muuck1P.gif

rjshemalelover
06-16-2013, 04:55 PM
So whats is your question.......

Are you asking if your gay?.... Some ppl would consider you gay others would consider you something "else". It is really only up to you what you want to consider yourself.

-There really is not a specific category to put someone in who likes trannies. You like cock but you also like the female figure and not a male figure.

amberskyi
06-16-2013, 04:58 PM
This shit is kinda insulting to ts woman

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 05:01 PM
So whats is your question.......

Are you asking if your gay?.... Some ppl would consider you gay others would consider you something "else". It is really only up to you what you want to consider yourself.

-There really is not a specific category to put someone in who likes trannies. You like cock but you also like the female figure and not a male figure.

Don't encourage him FFS. He needs counselling, not the opportunity to replay the endless am I gay shite.

And Amber is absolutely right. How self-centred and insensitive can guys be?

Prospero
06-16-2013, 05:16 PM
The Gay Divorcee Trailer (1934) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-xfaiAftJI)

nysprod
06-16-2013, 05:59 PM
alot of the male friends I know are always trying to hook me up with the women in their social circles, the majority of which are really not my type...

Part of me suspects that this is an attempt by them to figure out what my interests are sexually (in other words "lets try to get mtbazz laid to see if he is gay or not")...

Please, not again for fuck's sake.

This shit gets played out on HA 2 gazillion times a week.

This shit is kinda insulting to ts woman

Don't encourage him FFS. He needs counselling, not the opportunity to replay the endless am I gay shite.

And Amber is absolutely right. How self-centred and insensitive can guys be?

It's possible that we may have a misunderstanding here...I think the op is asking why people he knows are hung up over whether he is gay or not.

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 06:04 PM
It's possible that we may have a misunderstanding here...I think the op is asking why people he knows are hung up over whether he is gay or not.

You may well be right, but we know how these things take off.

I may have been a bit hasty, but I tend to go into zero-tolerance mode when I see the word "gay" in a thread title closely followed by a question mark!

I give it two hours tops..... :(

Prospero
06-16-2013, 06:05 PM
There is a dry cleaners in Fulham called Go Gay

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 06:06 PM
There is a dry cleaners in Fulham called Go Gay

It ought to be in Staines..... :ignore:

Prospero
06-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Or Portsmouth for all those se(a)men

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Or Portsmouth for all those se(a)men

Well HELLO, sailor!

Jericho
06-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Oh Gawd, are you faggots at it again! :whistle:

Prospero
06-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Yep... here u are jericho

mtbazz
06-16-2013, 06:33 PM
geez....

RIF people...

Go back and read my OP...It is clearly not a "am i gay" thread...

it is a "why are other people so hung up on someone elses sexuality" thread...notably mine...

I'll say it again...Many people in my life are endlessy trying to hook me up with GGs, many of whom are not my type to begin with, and I suspect its really more or less an attempt to determine my sexual interests...

I do not understand why so many people are so concerned about what other people do or do not like.

mtbazz
06-16-2013, 06:34 PM

Thank you.

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 06:40 PM
geez....

RIF people...

it is a "why are other people so hung up on someone elses sexuality" thread...

I know that now Bazz, but I'm telling you, as sure as eggs are eggs, that it will be turned into the usual agonised bullshit before too long.

But apologies are due to you, so, I'm sorry for misinterpreting your OP.

Prospero
06-16-2013, 06:51 PM
I wonder if I am gay. Cany anyone help?

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 06:53 PM

No. Now feck off.

fred41
06-16-2013, 07:04 PM

No. Now feck off.

I know don't Rob...this device says otherwise (*taps it once or twice*)...maybe his Judy Garland collection is throwing it off.

robertlouis
06-16-2013, 07:08 PM
I know don't Rob...this device says otherwise (*taps it once or twice*)...maybe his Judy Garland collection is throwing it off.

May have thrown you a bit there, Fred.

I meant more that he was beyond all help this side of the grave rather than commenting on his sexuality.....

mtbazz
06-16-2013, 07:16 PM
well...this didn't go as planned...

mods delete please...

fred41
06-16-2013, 07:17 PM
may have thrown you a bit there, fred.

I meant more that he was beyond all help this side of the grave rather than commenting on his sexuality.....

....:) :) :)

Winkle
06-16-2013, 07:33 PM
So first off, I am not going to label myself...I like T-girls, I GG's, but probably have a better time with Transwomen. Not into guys.....at all....

I also don't advertise my sexual preferences, nor do I have a full time GF, although I do date on occasion but am somewhat selective in who I date (and by selective I am not inferring physical attributes only)...

As a result of this, alot of the male friends I know are always trying to hook me up with the women in their social circles, the majority of which are really not my type...

Being gay still isn't acceptable for many, so through ignorance seeing somebody that was born male isn't acceptable either.

Jericho
06-16-2013, 07:36 PM
well...this didn't go as planned...

Yah, nobody could have seen that happening at HA! :rolleyes:
:dead:

Prospero
06-16-2013, 07:51 PM
To the OP... we are right behind you bro.... we get what you are on about.... but as they say in vaudeville "you gotta laugh"

Glad To Be Gay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LftuX353Q)

dderek123
06-16-2013, 09:58 PM
It's not so bad being gay. Things could always be worse.

http://i.imgur.com/RheY7uh.png

danthepoetman
06-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Please, guys! The poor OP!

Mtbazz, it would be very difficult to determine why people are so stuck up against sexual freedom. The complex answer, which I won't develop on, is that there is phylogenetically determine mecanisms in human to create a sense of gregarity, which "moral" and "values" are often the expression of, through the most common denominator of course; and the simple answer would probably be that the Bible says NO to it.
None of us knows your friends. But I suggest to you they might just want to hook you up with someone. Many of us feel that it's important to have love in your life. Maybe that's all your friends are thinking in this case. I know I often try to match my friends up when I see an opportunity. I've often tried to match some bi friends with girls, not because I wanted to deny their bisexuality, but simply because I know more girls, I suppose or because what we tended to discuss toghether was more girls. Have you openly discussed about it with your friends?

Now, this being said...

wiltthestilt
06-17-2013, 04:47 AM
Because transgendered females are viewed as gay men with physical modifications by a large percentage of people and men who are sexually attracted to transgendered females, particularly pre-op, are also viewed as gay or, even worse, perverts. Sad but true.

There is a cliched comedic routine in which the straight actor discovers the girl he has become intimate with--no matter how beautiful--has a cock and he pukes, heads of the hills, freaks out, or has a nervous breakdown in reaction (Ace Ventura, The Naked Gun, Hangover II, a Married w/ Children Episode, ect.). That is how many people perceive TS's outside this community. Sad but true.

bluesoul
06-17-2013, 05:13 AM
geez....

RIF people...

it is a "why are other people so hung up on someone elses sexuality" thread...notably mine...

I'll say it again...Many people in my life are endlessy trying to hook me up with GGs, many of whom are not my type to begin with, and I suspect its really more or less an attempt to determine my sexual interests...

I do not understand why so many people are so concerned about what other people do or do not like.

why don't you tell these people everything you just told us? that you only date gg's and tgirls? you might save them a lot of their efforts.

also, you said they're trying to figure out if you're gay. what reason do they have for reaching such an assumption? have they never seen you with a woman, or talking about women?

people don't just "assume" your gay without some kind of "signs". and i'm curious why you didn't clear this up with them prior to starting this thread. could you address that?

natina
06-17-2013, 06:05 AM
Homosexuals: The Terrible Truth
Call the Police! Form a Committee! They are literally EVERYWHERE and their numbers are increasing at an alarming rate! Find out the terrible truth. Stop your kids from becoming one with this shocking PSA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D529HBoHW1c (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D529HBoHW1c)

http://hotmath.com/images/gt/lessons/genericalg1/exponential_graph.gif
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=73827

You are gay - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVpdBIi1BU)

Homophobic gays
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=57214

ARE YOU GAY? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAVa9RAfWQ&feature=fvsr)

Larry King To Eric Massa - "Are You Gay?" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzdwLdNvOzk)

nysprod
06-17-2013, 06:27 AM
why don't you tell these people everything you just told us? that you only date gg's and tgirls? you might save them a lot of their efforts.

also, you said they're trying to figure out if you're gay. what reason do they have for reaching such an assumption? have they never seen you with a woman, or talking about women?

people don't just "assume" your gay without some kind of "signs". and i'm curious why you didn't clear this up with them prior to starting this thread. could you address that?

What did you tell people?

youngblood61
06-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Right or wrong there will always be that stigma.

amberskyi
06-17-2013, 02:55 PM
No, not always.younger generations are growing up to be way more tolerant and liberated in thinking when it comes to gender and sexuality.
Not particular to tgirls but i was talking to my roommates younger nephew (who is in middle school) about are there any gay kids in his school and if so were they bullied.i was not only informed that there were and no they weren't bullied in particular but he made it seem silly that i would ask.
10 or 20 years ago these things would of been a big deal but now its becoming something people don't even bat an eye at.

MacShreach
06-17-2013, 07:38 PM
Who the fuck put a thumbs-down on Amber's post? Is it that you disapprove of her observation that people with other than completely normative orientation or gender might be getting better treatment? Or are you just one of the faceless wonders on here who goes around marking down any post from someone who called you out or upset you about something else? Or what?

Fucking don't need orchies some of the people on here, honestly, nothing there already.

EvaCassini
06-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Im gay...and so hung...up about it...help me, I am the gay.

Say it in the Batman voice it is funny.
Hell, do Bane's too, still funny. :)

dderek123
06-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Say it in the Batman voice it is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc

EvaCassini
06-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Nice lol Loved the first voice lmao

amberskyi
06-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Who the fuck put a thumbs-down on Amber's post? Is it that you disapprove of her observation that people with other than completely normative orientation or gender might be getting better treatment? Or are you just one of the faceless wonders on here who goes around marking down any post from someone who called you out or upset you about something else? Or what?

Fucking don't need orchies some of the people on here, honestly, nothing there already.

Some people don't like me because I'm very opinionated and speak my mind.I'm never mean or cruel but i am blunt and i guess that rubs some people the wrong way

FreddieGomez
06-17-2013, 11:52 PM
Some people don't like me because I'm very opinionated and speak my mind.I'm never mean or cruel but i am blunt and i guess that rubs some people the wrong way

funny because i'm very blunt too but everybody hates me for it.

mtbazz
06-18-2013, 02:07 AM

because frankly it really is not any of their business who i do what with.

I imagine its because I don't talk about my sexual adventures (with GGs or TGs) with people...first off, once again it really is not anyone elses business, and secondly I really just don't think its appropriate to go around telling people what you did with someone...

Oh, Im sure there are probably signs I am giving off I am not aware of...what they are I don't know. As to why I didn't clear this up with them in the first place...well, again it really is not anyone elses business, and many of these people are people I play music in bands with. They are not people I would normally socialize outside of a musical environment with, so as a result i dont discuss much of my personal life with them...

rockabilly
06-18-2013, 02:41 AM

You said something bout "blunts " ... you holdin ?

mac.B
06-18-2013, 04:02 AM

Social insecurities. The ideal man in this society for the longest has been a certain height, ethnicity, religion, social status, tax bracket, sexual preference etc. Any traits, behaviors, cultural differences, outside of the image of the ideal man will be hidden if possible by .those who realize they they will not receive the same treatment, opportunities or respect.

bat1
06-18-2013, 05:32 AM
YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE..DON'T GET TO DEEP ABOUT IT

LABELS of who you are don't work

robertlouis
06-18-2013, 05:44 AM
funny because i'm very blunt too but everybody hates me for it.

Freddie, there's a big difference between being blunt and jumping in with both feet and upsetting nearly everyone along the way.

You need to learn that distinction.