PDA

View Full Version : Tranny clubs nyc (question for New Yorkers

tflix
06-15-2013, 05:30 PM
What are the clubs mainly Tranny strip I want to know about. That very easy to obtained and meet girls without paying? I want a club if you're a good looking guy (like me) just show her your cock and leave with the girl. Also has anybody gone to Tranny strip party on a Sunday?

JerseyMike
06-15-2013, 06:06 PM
LOL, Yep just show girls your cock and leave with the girl, real life is just like the internet.

starkem
06-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Like tourist traps for foreigners, strip clubs of all genres are traps to take your money -not your penis. So if you're at least looking for friends with benefits, you are off to a bad start. Showing your penis to people that are TG, shows a little miseducation. That being said, enjoy.

starkem
06-15-2013, 06:12 PM
That's the word I was looking for: delusional. Thanks Mike for the reference.

wiltthestilt
06-15-2013, 08:03 PM
What are the clubs mainly Tranny strip I want to know about. That very easy to obtained and meet girls without paying? I want a club if you're a good looking guy (like me) just show her your cock and leave with the girl. Also has anybody gone to Tranny strip party on a Sunday?

Show her your cock and leave? . . . :smh I've been to a few parties. The girls are mostly there to work. I did notice some less passable TS's hanging out though. Not my thing, but if you aren't picky you may find a freebee. There are probably better places for that though.

LIYankees
06-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Just whip it out in the middle of times square. Once everyone flocks to you like an axe commercial, start weeding out the GGs and you'll be good to go.

tflix
06-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Ok better question which club can I expect the most fun with out spending my money.Like find decent girls to talk to?

Tranny Strip
06-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Tranny Strip NYC #1 TS Party and most busiest!! Main night is Friday Night! Can get a lap dance or just watch dancers on stage. Drink, socialize, smoke in outdoor patio or drink. Theme partys, watch a show. Ask the girls questions about what else to do in NYC.

Meet a TS that works for Tranny Strip as a Dancer or Performer oe a TS just hangin out. Or don't be afraid to talk to another guy that likes girls like you....you have somethin in common. No one bites!!

Spend money once insdie club on dancers, drinks etc.... or spend no money once inside club....its all up to you.

Don't let the name fool you....were not an actual "strip club" the party is held at a bar / lounge.....NOT a real strip club where you really need to spend money.

The ball is in your court.....you decide what to do or what to do with your "2 balls".......lol!!

More details and videos from partys on website - www.TrannyStrip.com