PDA

View Full Version : just found out reverse circumcision is possible.

rjshemalelover
06-15-2013, 04:46 AM
I have alway been unhappy with the fact that i was circumcised at birth and never given a choice in the matter. I always felt like I was missing out on something but figured that was just how it was. Todayfor some reason i decide to look on google and see if reverse circumcision is possible and it is! It takes 2-3 years of streching to complete but it will eventually grow/strech back. I am so happy. So anyways i figured I would infor you guys incase you are in the same boat and would like to reverse it.

danthepoetman
06-15-2013, 05:07 AM
I have alway been unhappy with the fact that i was circumcised at birth and never given a choice in the matter. I always felt like I was missing out on something but figured that was just how it was. Todayfor some reason i decide to look on google and see if reverse circumcision is possible and it is! It takes 2-3 years of streching to complete but it will eventually grow/strech back. I am so happy. So anyways i figured I would infor you guys incase you are in the same boat and would like to reverse it.
RJ, you don't think that's pushing it a bit far? I really don't get the tenacity of this preoccupation...
Hey! RJ, here are a few with the foreskin... Japanese "penis fishes".

fred41
06-15-2013, 05:18 AM
I wonder if a reverse appendectomy is possible also.
For those that miss the little infected thing at the beginning of the colon.,once removed.

I've still got my foreskin,
trust me - it's nothing to be ecstatic about.

danthepoetman
06-15-2013, 05:22 AM
i wonder if a reverse appendectomy is possible also.
For those that miss the little infected thing at the beginning of the colon.,once removed.
rotfl!!
:dead-1:

bluesoul
06-15-2013, 05:59 AM

dude, when you grow your foreskin back, you're going to have to tell us circumcised folks how it is on the other side. maybe you'll be able to persuade us to also do the tug on our johnsons

youngblood61
06-15-2013, 07:05 AM
No thanks!

Bopper007
06-15-2013, 07:21 AM

Perhaps your time would be better spent talking to a psychiatrist about this.

scroller
06-15-2013, 07:30 AM
I wonder if a reverse appendectomy is possible also.

Recent research has pointed to the appendix being a failsafe for the digestion system, possibly by repopulating the useful gut bacteria after a major infection. Doctors used to remove the appendix as a precautionary measure but no longer do so.

Vermiform appendix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermiform_appendix)

MacShreach
06-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Perhaps your time would be better spent talking to a psychiatrist about this.
Or educating (ir)responsible adults not to abuse and mutilate future generations of children without their consent...