PDA

View Full Version : as i washed and hung my weave up to dry lol

chloe8269
05-17-2006, 12:19 PM
i was thinking . . .its really tough beginning a transition into womanhood,specially when you arent very well off and struggle to stay on track. a lot of us feel very alone and vunerable. ive been in transition for about a year not including researching on hormones and surgeries for a year prior. but i was thinking a lot of the girls ive turned too for a hello, help ,or advise they dont realise how much even a simple hello means because they honestly do a lot more then they think just by conversing with beginners or newbies as myself,. so i just wanted to say personally thank you to girls out there like:

allanah (i was having a rough time one morning when finding out my mother has cancer she sent me a really wonderful reply from a letter on myspace saying hello and just by her taking a couple seconds out of her vigorous life to reply to me ment more then she could ever know)

jen (not only for being such a great best friend and my twin but just being there when i dont know if i can make it and just slapping my ass back into reality i love you bitch see you soon btw )

yasmin lee( for the really great advise to me about surgeries in thailand)

angela(for always being sweet and going out of her way saying hello a couple times)

arianna(the same saying hello and always keeping in touch)

gia darling(for saying hello to me after i sent her a friends request and a welcome when she first signed onto myspace and commenting on how pretty i was )

and even the men megabody (for being nice when i asked about advise on hormones and that)

joshy(for being a sweety even tho i went off on him and scared him off) ;-) lol

but mainly my post is a personal thanx cause noone actually realises how much a simple hello does to a person so . well ,.. thank you :-)

specialk
05-17-2006, 01:32 PM
Good for you chloe, and let me extend a howdy to you too!!

chloe8269
05-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Was that "Angela" thank you directed at me? I have the worst online memory, can't keep track of who I talked to at what time, or what they said straight most of the times (unless we chat regularly), but if so, I say "Your welcome" and "Hello and thank you" in return. :D Glad it meant something.

a'course,.. i remember one time long ago i was asking something i think it was on hormones or surgery related not sure and you replied saying hello and useful info for me and i think a website,.. anyways you were being helpful so little something i remembered hehe,. i may not remember names but i remember either faces or little things people sometimes over look...sorry to hear also about your friendship,. one of my good friends sort of up and left me in the dust after she got on hormones and moved in with her really rich sugar daddy and only acknowledges me when its convenient for her but i just hope the best for her,. i know this like i is a huge dream to finally transition . anyways thanks for the reply
and hey specialk thanks for the howdie :-) *waves*

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Thank you very much Chloe for the public sentiment and for your kind words.

As you know, my mother was in recovery @ the same time from stage 1 colon cancer- so we were both dealing with a similar cisrcumstance.

You seem live a very sweet and down to
earth person I and sincerely wish you the best. As you said- begining transition is so very difficult in so many ways. I remember times when stayin on track, as u mentioned, was so incredibly difficult. There were so many times when I just could not see the light at the end of the tunnel and became so depressed. Even still, there are times when it is still very difficult- even after 11 years of living as a woman.

Wishing u the best

Allanah

chloe8269
05-17-2006, 07:54 PM
thank you again so much allanah , im glad to say we got the results today and everything came out good,.. really good,.. she only has 2 cancerous lymphnodes left as upposed to clumps b4 so her dr is stopping chemo and doing a couple rounds of radiation to really attack it and get rid of it and hes doing a round on her head just in case. .
i really hope your mother is doing well and my prayers and well wishes are for you both. and thank you so much again for that message that morning,you'll never know how much that helped:-). i think the main reason for my posting this was this morning i was sitting on her bed and joking with her b4 going to her dr visit about how flashy and sexy some of her bras are (which my mom is a very modest person) and she picked out about 5 of them and gave them to me and said here take those i wont wear them,. but i think at that moment i realised how fortunate i am that my mom is accepting as she is and how thankful i still have her in my life and it made me think about all the support i have around me so i wanted to give a little thanks for the minor details taken out ment the world,. again i wish the best for you and your mother through this, <3