PDA

View Full Version : Genetic Girls Are In This So...

pantic
06-09-2013, 10:08 PM
In my college course there is this girl whos around the same age as me and she seems like my type, shes not like one of tose girls who dont have commonsense and talk about some bullshit all day. Shes a Hippie chick!

Remember i said i know things about girls in my other posts?

Well i know how to make a girl attracted to me and ive noticed i had success with this girl because she seems interested in me and she wears those shorts where you can see the bottom of her ass and she kept like walking past me to see if i was looking at it but i like to show that ive got high standards and that i aint just about fucking a girl for her looks

Whats your opinions? do you reckon i should just go ahead and start something with her, shes got an apartment too which she shares with like 2 other girls. Or should i just leave her being as we are in the same course and it would feel sort of awkward if we were seeing eachother and it could infect my work cause you know what people say about its best not to have a relationship with girls who work with you?:clover:

I may just fuck her FWB type of shit or something i dunno

RallyCola
06-09-2013, 11:47 PM
...Whats your opinions? do you reckon i should just go ahead and start something with her...

i say if she ain't got a dangle, she ain't worth your time

pantic
06-09-2013, 11:52 PM
i say if she ain't got a dangle, she ain't worth your time

Nigga im straight in real life i wouldnt say i wouldnt fuck a shemale but i like ggirls man

if i found a shemale that was like a girl then who knows but im more for ggirls

amberskyi
06-09-2013, 11:55 PM
This thread is epic for all the wrong reasons lol

pantic
06-09-2013, 11:56 PM

Actually nah wait!:clover:

THREAD OF THE YEAR NIGGA!

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:02 AM
I tied my shoe the other day. I did it all by myself!

pantic
06-10-2013, 12:03 AM

Fuck?

RallyCola
06-10-2013, 12:11 AM

bunny wabbit ears or through the loop-de-loo?

i find that i need a refresher after binge drinking. can you make a youtube video for me?

RallyCola
06-10-2013, 12:12 AM

kids today...can't live with the, can't kill them and put their heads (both of them) on spikes.

bluesoul
06-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Whats your opinions?

just ignore her man. you're too good for her anyway and she clearly wants the dick. just go home, jerk off and fall asleep, maybe even make a sandwich then post here tomorrow nah'mean?

dderek123
06-10-2013, 12:19 AM
bunny wabbit ears or through the loop-de-loo?

i find that i need a refresher after binge drinking. can you make a youtube video for me?

I do the wabbit ears just like any REAL MAN should.

Hmm I could make a youtube vid. But it's easier to find one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy34-rnTrh0

Now this is 90s TV at its finest.

Winkle
06-10-2013, 01:06 AM
You're not sure if you want to get it on with a hot chick? It'll be awkward if you make it awkward.

Maybe you're skuuuurrrrred.

danthepoetman
06-10-2013, 05:51 AM
What kind of college is this anyway?

fred41
06-10-2013, 05:59 AM
What kind of college is this anyway?

Junior High School College.

dc_guy_75
06-10-2013, 06:19 AM
A middle school? wtf?

RallyCola
06-10-2013, 12:22 PM
its devry....the college lots of people go to but no one ever wants to admit too.