PDA

View Full Version : Hormones and cumming

munchyBonbon
06-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Hey everyone (my first post!)

So, I'm not sure whether or not this is the right category for my question, but I was wondering if there is any way to stay on estrogen and anti androgens and still be able to cum like I did before I started HRT? Are there any meds for this, or anything that I could take to not be shooting out either just air, or a bit of tasteless water?

Thanks!

EvaCassini
06-09-2013, 09:44 PM
hormones are different for everyone.

I've been on hormones for 3 yrs and when I cum "regularly", as in multiple times for a cam show, it oozes out.

But when I have a shoot lined up, I hold it for a few days so when I do cum, its BIG.

A lot of it depends on type of hormones and the dosage, also another big thing is "cum control" ( no other better way to describe it lol ) if you practice, you can get it to where you can cum big for shoots and stuff. Practice helps orgasm control :)

MsDazzler
06-09-2013, 09:45 PM
You can't have it both ways, lol....

Sperm/semen production is testosterone-driven and dependent... by blocking it, even if you do it sporadically or cycle it, you will affect your ability to cum or the volume of your cum in some way.

That is why castrated men/tgirls can never shoot volumes or great distances.

EvaCassini
06-09-2013, 09:54 PM
like i said, everyone is different. lol

cassieukts
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
well for me the thickness and volume dropped and no shooting. just a dribble

amberskyi
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
ive been on hormones non stop for 6 years and while i jerk off damn near daily and have an orgasm each time i dont ejaculate and havent for years now

pantic
06-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Hey everyone (my first post!)

So, I'm not sure whether or not this is the right category for my question, but I was wondering if there is any way to stay on estrogen and anti androgens and still be able to cum like I did before I started HRT? Are there any meds for this, or anything that I could take to not be shooting out either just air, or a bit of tasteless water?

Thanks!

Nah go to KTT :salad you will find a load of men that you could pick up
it would be like fresh meat in a lions lair :clover:

finultimo
06-10-2013, 01:37 AM
is a matter of cost benefit, Sarina is beautiful but (I think) I've never seen ejaculate

danthepoetman
06-10-2013, 02:11 AM
is a matter of cost benefit, Sarina is beautiful but (I think) I've never seen ejaculate

Yes, and that's lovely!! :)

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 02:37 AM
Hello ))) I Can say that it is almost impossible . Hormone testosterone ( male hormone ) is suppressed and together with him disappears erection and ejaculation ! There are exceptions to the rule, but I met such a person only once !! I took hormone therapy only partially ( before the operation in the chest ) . Now I am not taking hormones, only for the reason that it is very harmful for health . During hormonal therapy is severely damaged liver, without which you will not live a full life , an abrupt change of mood every 5 minutes , and all the events that surround you are perceived gave a hostile reception . The state of awful . As a result of all different : after hormonal therapy . I know many examples, when a girl during hormonal therapy does change operation genitals after a while or lose weight or terribly get fat and become even worse than they were . Hormones are not candy, and they should be treated with caution, and, of course, be examined by a doctor

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 02:43 AM
What good is there a member but it is not working and you can't get an orgasm ? Deprive yourself of pleasure in sex means that you are a living corpse without emotions!

bat1
06-10-2013, 04:28 AM
how can you enjoy sex if you can't cum:yayo:

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 06:49 AM
how can you enjoy sex if you can't cum:yayo:

I do not take hormones . Watch the state of my health . I have a big cock, and I could cum 5-7 times a day . Helps me look good my cosmetologist and good sex .

amberskyi
06-10-2013, 07:16 AM
Just because one doesn't ejaculate doesn't mean one can't orgasm

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Just because one doesn't ejaculate doesn't mean one can't orgasm

Come on . What orgasm you can get if not worth cock and without ejaculation ? Hormones kill all the male strength .
Maybe there are similar sensation like an orgasm but it is Not orgasm is a surrogate)

amberskyi
06-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Come on . What orgasm you can get if not worth cock and without ejaculation ? Hormones kill all the male strength .
Maybe there are similar sensation like an orgasm but it is Not orgasm is a surrogate)

again one can have an orgasm through stimulation of the penis and not ejaculate.
Ever masturbate too much or had too many orgasms in one day? Eventually your going to start "shooting blanks" but your still having an orgasm.

fred41
06-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Ever masturbate too much or had too many orgasms in one day? Eventually your going to start "shooting blanks" but your still having an orgasm.

Uhmm, no.
well....(looks around uncomfortably...feeling a bit flushed)
..maybe.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 07:48 AM
again one can have an orgasm through stimulation of the penis and not ejaculate.

The correct way of life - food , healthy sleep , help me finish 5-7 times a day with no problem , and I have enough sperm , and my penis works perfectly)))
Probably it depends on each person individually .

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 07:50 AM
hahah nice Fred.

I said this in another thread but i'll say it here, i've been on hormones for 3 yrs and can still cum. Everyone is different. When I cum multiple times a day ( i.e. usually for camming ) it oozes out for the most part. But if i have a shoot to be had, I save up for a few days for a big load. 98% clear, 2% milky, 100% ALOT. Almost like a shotgun.

Oh Katherine, how do you look the way you do and don't take hormones?

fred41
06-10-2013, 07:57 AM

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:00 AM
In any case hormones reduce the level of sensitivity . And the orgasm that was before the application of hormones is very different from what is now.

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 08:03 AM
In any case hormones reduce the level of sensitivity . And the orgasm that was before the application of hormones is very different from what is now.

????.......

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:18 AM
????.......

Orgasm before taking hormones - is one . Orgasm after taking hormones - is other
With Varying degrees of sensitivity and brightness sensations

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 08:22 AM
no....not really...i can speak for at least 2 trannies ON HORMONES.

Both of us have been on hormones for years...but still have orgasm and cum and both of our sensitivity is heightened.

Particularly myself, the sensetivity of my cock and my nipples and my asshole INCREASED. Which in turn makes for a better and much more pleasing orgasm.

By the way... since you are not on hormones...how can you talk about it like you are?
That is what I don't understand. And you didn't answer my question earlier.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:26 AM
no....not really...i can speak for at least 2 trannies ON HORMONES.

Both of us have been on hormones for years...but still have orgasm and cum and both of our sensitivity is heightened.

Particularly myself, the sensetivity of my cock and my nipples and my asshole INCREASED. Which in turn makes for a better and much more pleasing orgasm.

By the way... since you are not on hormones...how can you talk about it like you are?
That is what I don't understand. And you didn't answer my question earlier.

I took hormones for 5 years . Now I make a break in 2 years . I know what I speak of . The fact that the increased sensitivity of the nipple and constantly want sex so but in terms of orgasm hormones give a big minus

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:28 AM
????.......

Аnswer this question ?

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 08:35 AM
well the hormones you took must have been weird, cause I am on a constant regimen of them and can still orgasm/cum and my cock still retained it's sensitivity and gained more.

But like I have said, Everyone is different.

So the fact that you continue to disagree with me makes me believe that you don't believe that everyone is different and the way hormones effect different people can be different.

YOUR point of view is that hormones made you lose sensitivity, not everyone does. I didn't, nor did my girlfriend Jamie French along with other tgirls I know of.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:36 AM
hahah

Oh Katherine, how do you look the way you do and don't take hormones?

If you knew how much money I invested in me you didn't ask such questions ) every girl has their secret)

Rusty Eldora
06-10-2013, 08:42 AM

Sometime in my early 50's I became what my "hobby coach" identified as multi-orgasmic, but also often shoot blanks. Feeling wise, I can't really tell the difference between a blank and a shot. With a regular partner, I can fire 3 or 4 shots in one encounter. With a newer friend, I rarely really shoot, just blanks. I'm just happy he stands ready for playtime.

When younger, I was one and done, it took at least an hour to come back usually without spilling. I figure it is things similar to menopause in the male.

I've noticed hormones makes Tgirl cum to be more clear, it also seems to be more difficult to bust a nut.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:44 AM
well the hormones you took must have been weird, cause I am on a constant regimen of them and can still orgasm/cum and my cock still retained it's sensitivity and gained more.

But like I have said, Everyone is different.

So the fact that you continue to disagree with me makes me believe that you don't believe that everyone is different and the way hormones effect different people can be different.

YOUR point of view is that hormones made you lose sensitivity, not everyone does. I didn't, nor did my girlfriend Jamie French along with other tgirls I know of.

I don't know what hormones are taking you . I accept hormonal course assigned my doctor . The only thing I know for sure that after taking hormones penis does not work very well and totally different sensation during orgasm

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 08:47 AM
If you knew how much money I invested in me you didn't ask such questions ) every girl has their secret)

Hello, I have invested A LOT of money in myself as well, we are both TRANS.

I don't understand where you get such a high horse.

Just because you spent a lot of money on yourself doesn't make you better than anyone, regardless if you spent more or less than other tgirls.

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 08:50 AM
The only thing I know for sure that after taking hormones penis does not work very well and totally different sensation during orgasm

RIGHT...for YOU, not all tgirls. It is not a constant. Hormones are the greatest variable a tgirl can have, a big gamble. The roll didn't fair out for you, but that doesn't mean every tgirl is the same as you.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Hello, I have invested A LOT of money in myself as well, we are both TRANS.

I don't understand where you get such a high horse.

Just because you spent a lot of money on yourself doesn't make you better than anyone, regardless if you spent more or less than other tgirls.

I do not wish you to offend and especially arguing with you ! Of course you know how much money you have to invest in yourself . This is natural ! Why ask such a question if you know the answer

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 09:00 AM
i didnt ask a question.

I said, that since we both spend a lot of money on ourselves doesn't make make you, myself, or anyone better than anyone.

It seemed you had an "attitude" when you had said that. Spoken like, "I shouldn't talk to you that way, because you have spent a lot of money on yourself, so you are above me", as in like you are "better than me, and that I have no room to talk".

That's what it sounded like.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:00 AM
RIGHT...for YOU, not all tgirls. It is not a constant. Hormones are the greatest variable a tgirl can have, a big gamble. The roll didn't fair out for you, but that doesn't mean every tgirl is the same as you.

It's a stone in my garden ? ))) I have no problems with orgasm . I resumed my penis and orgasm . I take a break in receiving hormones . I don't want one morning to find my liver in the toilet)))

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 09:04 AM
i do not understand...

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:06 AM
i didnt ask a question.

I said, that since we both spend a lot of money on ourselves doesn't make make you, myself, or anyone better than anyone.

It seemed you had an "attitude" when you had said that. Spoken like, "I shouldn't talk to you that way, because you have spent a lot of money on yourself, so you are above me", as in like you are "better than me, and that I have no room to talk".

That's what it sounded like.

No, it is not so ! You misunderstood ! I don't put me above you or with other TS , it would be stupid of me, because I understand the amount of labor, and how much it costs to keep yourself in good shape

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:15 AM
i do not understand...

I'll explain in another way : If you inspect the level of hormones in your body by a doctor, you should know that a break in taking hormonal preparations required . Hormones give a greater load on the liver and destroy it ! If not take a break in one fine morning you will find your liver in toilet

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 09:25 AM
let me clarify...

I didn't understand your english text typing. As I am sure you don't fully understand what I type.

When you said, "If you knew how much money I invested in me you didn't ask such questions", the way you typed it made it sound like you spent more money then myself, and therefore made you sound like you are better than me.

Originally, you said..."Now I am not taking hormones, only for the reason that it is very harmful for health". There was no clarification as to how long you were on hormones. Also, if one takes hormones with the watch of a doctor, one can continue to be on them and manage the dosage so that they won't cause any ill effects. You also didn't say why you got off them other than the fact you made mention that you didn't want liver damage, and couldn't get sexual satisfaction.

That is your choice though. I, along with a lot of other tgirls maintain the hormone regimen and continue living healthy fulfilling lives, and even fulfilling sexual lives.

Some cannot get hard, some cannot achieve orgasm, some cannot ejaculate.

But others can, like myself, my girlfriend Jamie French, my friend Stefani Special, and other girls in the industry.

Oh and .....I'll explain in another way : If you inspect the level of hormones in your body by a doctor, you should know that a break in taking hormonal preparations required . Hormones give a greater load on the liver and destroy it ! If not take a break in one fine morning you will find your liver in toilet I don't need an explaination, I know of these things. When I said """I dont understand""" I meant i didnt understand your english, and whatever a rock in a garden means.

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 09:29 AM
I'll explain in another way : If you inspect the level of hormones in your body by a doctor, you should know that a break in taking hormonal preparations required . Hormones give a greater load on the liver and destroy it ! If not take a break in one fine morning you will find your liver in toilet

Vy govoroti po russki ?

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Don't you know about it ? Consult your doctor . Hormones eat yourself is very dangerous ! I don't want to offend anyone !!! We were just discussing how hormones affect the state of General health . We should not take it personally in your direction.

Quiet Reflections
06-10-2013, 09:31 AM
clearly hormones make girls catty.............................jk.............. .............not really

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 09:33 AM
clearly hormones make girls catty.............................jk.............. .............not really

Hormones and Clear-ly ....... lmao

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 09:34 AM
not catty, its just she isn't understanding what i am trying to say. unless someone else can help, im leaving...cuz im gonna jerk it, cum, then go to bed! lol

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 09:35 AM
not catty, its just she isn't understanding what i am trying to say. unless someone else can help, im leaving...cuz im gonna jerk it, cum, then go to bed! lol

can I watch

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:39 AM
let me clarify...

I didn't understand your english text typing. As I am sure you don't fully understand what I type.

When you said, "If you knew how much money I invested in me you didn't ask such questions", the way you typed it made it sound like you spent more money then myself, and therefore made you sound like you are better than me.

Originally, you said..."Now I am not taking hormones, only for the reason that it is very harmful for health". There was no clarification as to how long you were on hormones. Also, if one takes hormones with the watch of a doctor, one can continue to be on them and manage the dosage so that they won't cause any ill effects. You also didn't say why you got off them other than the fact you made mention that you didn't want liver damage, and couldn't get sexual satisfaction.

That is your choice though. I, along with a lot of other tgirls maintain the hormone regimen and continue living healthy fulfilling lives, and even fulfilling sexual lives.

Some cannot get hard, some cannot achieve orgasm, some cannot ejaculate.

But others can, like myself, my girlfriend Jamie French, my friend Stefani Special, and other girls in the industry.

Oh and .....I'll explain in another way : If you inspect the level of hormones in your body by a doctor, you should know that a break in taking hormonal preparations required . Hormones give a greater load on the liver and destroy it ! If not take a break in one fine morning you will find your liver in toilet I don't need an explaination, I know of these things. When I said """I dont understand""" I meant i didnt understand your english, and whatever a rock in a garden means.

Oh my God ! Why so much negativity and anger ! I feel wonderful, as during hormonal therapy , and during a break . I have no right to indicate to you the dosage ! Can drink it all at once and calm down already please !!!

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Katherine, do you know Helen ?

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Stone in my garden : means what you're trying to crush my answer to your question

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Katherine, do you know Helen ?

Should know ?)

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Should know ?)

From Baywater .........

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 09:53 AM
vy govoroti po russki ?

Желаете общения на русском языке ?)))

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 10:01 AM
From Baywater .........

I with TRANS girls no talking in ordinary life ,I try to avoid them

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 10:30 AM

All you perfectly understand . Can you Million times to press the button " do not like " . This means : you are angry ! It means I was right .! Goodnight and let you dream of the Pink Elephant

http://content.foto.mail.ru/bk/pusi_musi/7896/i-7900.jpg

Cecil Rhodes
06-10-2013, 10:33 AM
goodnight Katherine

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 10:37 AM
goodnight Katherine

Good night dear)))

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
All you perfectly understand . Can you Million times to press the button " do not like " . This means : you are angry ! It means I was right .! Goodnight and let you dream of the Pink Elephant

http://content.foto.mail.ru/bk/pusi_musi/7896/i-7900.jpg

I make a break with hormones , because it is necessary not to kill the liver ! I'm sorry that Eva not understand and took offense . Many girls drink hormones and don't even go to the doctor and think she the most intelligent

MacShreach
06-10-2013, 11:34 AM

NO. Since no on else seems to want to correct this I will, though I and others have pointed this out many times here. Damage to the liver can indeed be caused by long term use of androgen blockers. These are used to prevent the effects of testosterone produced in the testes.

Estrogen itself DOES NOT cause liver damage, as long as the dose is correct. EVERY SINGLE NATAL WOMAN (who has not had her ovaries removed for other reasons) is walking about with Estrogen in her blood at the same level that a TS should have. A TS on estrogen has the same slightly elevated risk of certain types of cancer that all women have, and the same reduced risk of heart disease, again as all women have. No liver damage.

The problem of long-term use of androgen blockers can be solved by an orchiectomy, either on its own or as part of full SRS. After this is done the individual will have to remain on HRT permananently or run an increased risk of osteoporosis. These are the facts.

People make their own decisions as to how they see thmeselves and what they want their bodies to look like and perform as, and I am not going to comment on that. I also accept that Katherine is not writing in her native language and may have conflated terms. However, this myth that 'hormones' are in themselves damaging, is nonsense. WE ALL have hormones. Men have testosterone and women have estrogen. It doesn't do us any harm, and frankly, if your doctor is saying otherwise, get another one.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 12:14 PM
NO. Since no on else seems to want to correct this I will, though I and others have pointed this out many times here. Damage to the liver can indeed be caused by long term use of androgen blockers. These are used to prevent the effects of testosterone produced in the testes.

Estrogen itself DOES NOT cause liver damage, as long as the dose is correct. EVERY SINGLE NATAL WOMAN (who has not had her ovaries removed for other reasons) is walking about with Estrogen in her blood at the same level that a TS should have. A TS on estrogen has the same slightly elevated risk of certain types of cancer that all women have, and the same reduced risk of heart disease, again as all women have. No liver damage.

The problem of long-term use of androgen blockers can be solved by an orchiectomy, either on its own or as part of full SRS. After this is done the individual will have to remain on HRT permananently or run an increased risk of osteoporosis. These are the facts.

People make their own decisions as to how they see thmeselves and what they want their bodies to look like and perform as, and I am not going to comment on that. I also accept that Katherine is not writing in her native language and may have conflated terms. However, this myth that 'hormones' are in themselves damaging, is nonsense. WE ALL have hormones. Men have testosterone and women have estrogen. It doesn't do us any harm, and frankly, if your doctor is saying otherwise, get another one.

Why are you comparing genetic women with TRANS?
This is absolutely wrong!!!
Initially, the nature has created two different organism which work completely differently. What is good for women does not mean well for men.If the body of men fall into unnatural substances as female hormones starts a complete failure in the body.This is reflected primarily in the liver as it is a filter of the whole organism.
Honestly : medicine in Europe gives me great distrust, because I appealed several times to the hospital for help and couldn't help me , only made things worse . I am confident in my doctor : this famous scientist in Russia . I every 3 months to send him a mail blood test result.
Hormones greatly harm the body from beginning to end ! May I not so beautiful on the outside , but I'll be healthy from inside .
Everyone has the right to make their choice . Dosage not is of little value ! Small doses of - little harm . Large doses - great harm - Bottom line : Almost 90% TRANS die young.
You decide)

MacShreach
06-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Initially, the nature has created two different organism which work completely differently. What is good for women does not mean well for men.If the body of men fall into unnatural substances as female hormones starts a complete failure in the body.This is reflected primarily in the liver as it is a filter of the whole organism.
Honestly : medicine in Europe gives me great distrust, because I appealed several times to the hospital for help and couldn't help me , only made things worse . I am confident in my doctor : this famous scientist in Russia . I every 3 months to send him a mail blood test result.
Hormones greatly harm the body from beginning to end ! May I not so beautiful on the outside , but I'll be healthy from inside .
Everyone has the right to make their choice . Dosage not is of little value ! Small doses of - little harm . Large doses - great harm - Bottom line : Almost 90% TRANS die young.
You decide)

Bullshit.

Come up with some references or facts to support what you're saying. Hormones DO NOT harm the body. WE ALL HAVE THEM.

I am finished with this exchange. I have stated the facts and that is all I am going to do.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Bullshit.

Come up with some references or facts to support what you're saying. Hormones DO NOT harm the body. WE ALL HAVE THEM.

I am finished with this exchange. I have stated the facts and that is all I am going to do.

Hormones we all have !!! May hormones and help you change your body but brain and thinking you have obviously male!
First of all transsexualism is determined not by your appearance !!! Is determined your thinking, and inner state.
Initially the female hormone was created in order to correct the female organism , but not for men .
Renew your literature and fewer believe that what they write on the Internet.
How many years do you TS ?

MacShreach
06-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Hormones we all have !!! May hormones and help you change your body but brain and thinking you have obviously male!
First of all transsexualism is determined not by your appearance !!! Is determined your thinking, and inner state.
Initially the female hormone was created in order to correct the female organism , but not for men .
Renew your literature and fewer believe that what they write on the Internet.
How many years do you TS ?
Firstly, I'm going to assume you're having difficulty in a second language. Secondly, may I steer you towards my blog--the address is below. I think you'll find I have done my research. Thirdly, none of this alters the simple fact that you are wrong. Sorry.

And fourthly, there is clearly no point in pursuing further discussion with you on this matter.

KatherineRusTS
06-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Firstly, I'm going to assume you're having difficulty in a second language. Secondly, may I steer you towards my blog--the address is below. I think you'll find I have done my research. Thirdly, none of this alters the simple fact that you are wrong. Sorry.

And fourthly, there is clearly no point in pursuing further discussion with you on this matter.

What is the problem ? Afraid to lose ?!
Give me on items which required procedures must undergo a TRANS : the medical term!!!
What the procedure is for TS before prescribing a course of hormone therapy ?
How long it last ?

Let's start with the fact that I understand what you write , then you can understand my answer

MacShreach
06-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Done with you. Bye.

amberskyi
06-10-2013, 04:09 PM
You decide)

I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure a mailed blood sample wouldn't be viable for any kind of testing

EvaCassini
06-10-2013, 06:32 PM
I find it really funny how according to Katherine, If someone chooses to stop talking with her during a discussion, she believes she's won something and completely right. LMAO

Just like I said, she's got some kind of , "I am better than you" belief. Little "believies" :p

Problem is, is that YOU, Katherine, don't make sense, not just with the "secondary language hurdle" but even when I can kind of understand your broken English, it still doesn't make sense.

The information you hold dear, is semi correct, full of holes. When we say "WE DON"T UNDERSTAND", we mean WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE READING WHAT YOU TYPED, because some words are jumbled and sentence structure is hard to read.

It's not that we are dumb, stupid, and naive. So please, I implore you to cease acting like you are better than others when they decide that there is no way ( VIA TYPING ) to get you to understand what we are trying to tell you and then give up; It doesn't mean you are right, and you have not won anything.

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 01:45 AM
I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure a mailed blood sample wouldn't be viable for any kind of testing

I mean the result of the test and not blood literally !
You say stupidity)

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 01:58 AM
I find it really funny how according to Katherine, If someone chooses to stop talking with her during a discussion, she believes she's won something and completely right. LMAO

Just like I said, she's got some kind of , "I am better than you" belief. Little "believies" :p

Problem is, is that YOU, Katherine, don't make sense, not just with the "secondary language hurdle" but even when I can kind of understand your broken English, it still doesn't make sense.

The information you hold dear, is semi correct, full of holes. When we say "WE DON"T UNDERSTAND", we mean WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE READING WHAT YOU TYPED, because some words are jumbled and sentence structure is hard to read.

It's not that we are dumb, stupid, and naive. So please, I implore you to cease acting like you are better than others when they decide that there is no way ( VIA TYPING ) to get you to understand what we are trying to tell you and then give up; It doesn't mean you are right, and you have not won anything.

I REPEAT : I don't think of me above other ! It you think so and that is your problem ! I came to the issue of Hormone therapy side of his health ! I have the right to ask a person as any on this forum can do it ! Girl familiar only with the terms described in the annotated each medication . I am sure that many TS take hormones independently without observation by a doctor on this expressed my views on this issue ! Do you consider ourselves experts in the field of hormone therapy ??? You take hormones for 3 years, I'm not sure that you are familiar with all the pluses and minuses of hormones ! Drink girl milk and you will be healthy ! Good luck and good health above all

EvaCassini
06-11-2013, 02:03 AM
so you denounce it, then pose blame on me AND talk to me like you know more than me and like I am a naive little girl? WTF? Please don't condescend me.

You clearly do not understand what we are saying at all. And claiming you do, doesn't change the fact that you don't.

amberskyi
06-11-2013, 02:05 AM
I mean the result of the test and not blood literally !
You say stupidity)

Hunny please don't try to call anyone stupid because your poor grasp of the English language caused a communication mishap.
I know it's your second language and I'm usually very understanding of that but not when someone reacts with hostility instead trying to explain themselves better.
Even now i managed to get my point across with out name calling.it's called maturity and intelligence.try it boo

giovanni_hotel
06-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Unintentionally hilarious thread!
http://mattsko.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/judy-laughing-gif.gif?w=560

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 03:21 AM
so you denounce it, then pose blame on me AND talk to me like you know more than me and like I am a naive little girl? WTF? Please don't condescend me.

You clearly do not understand what we are saying at all. And claiming you do, doesn't change the fact that you don't.

I do not understand what are you dissatisfied with ?!!! Then you say that I am Above you and others say as I blame !!! I fuck what you think and how you me think ! I expressed my point .

EvaCassini
06-11-2013, 03:27 AM
"I do not understand what are you dissatisfied with ?!!! Then you say that I am Above you and others say as I blame !!! I fuck what you think and how you me think ! I expressed my point . "

EXACTLY!

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Hunny please don't try to call anyone stupid because your poor grasp of the English language caused a communication mishap.
I know it's your second language and I'm usually very understanding of that but not when someone reacts with hostility instead trying to explain themselves better.
Even now i managed to get my point across with out name calling.it's called maturity and intelligence.try it boo

Not disagreeing with you that my English is terrible ! But no need to flip the meaning . Many understood the meaning of what I wrote .
For example, I wrote : I sent the results of the analysis by mail to my doctor !!! You turned sense because you wanted to and had a laugh in the literal sense . Although you understood what I meant ! Your joke I appreciated ))) thanks

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 03:36 AM
"I do not understand what are you dissatisfied with ?!!! Then you say that I am Above you and others say as I blame !!! I fuck what you think and how you me think ! I expressed my point . "

EXACTLY!

Good luck baby!!!

EvaCassini
06-11-2013, 03:41 AM
:smh ................

KatherineRusTS
06-11-2013, 03:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8MqZZJ21E
:smh ................

For " the Queen " Eva ....

MacShreach
06-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I do not understand what are you dissatisfied with ?!!! Then you say that I am Above you and others say as I blame !!! I fuck what you think and how you me think ! I expressed my point .
You did. The point is, you're wrong, not that people didn't understand you. We understand you very well indeed. Very well.8-)