PDA

View Full Version : A Time-Lapsed Male-to-Female Transformation Video of Me

MsDazzler
06-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi all,

I could not find any "before/after" thread in the search function, so my apologies if there has been one already and mods can move my post under that thread, if applicable.

I know it is a mixed bag- some guys do not want or like to know what Tgirls looked like prior to their transformations and prefer to remain that way; some are curious to how the transformation occurs; and some even relish it, taking pleasure in "knowing" what their girls were previously.

There are tons of before/after static pictures of trans women on Internet and YouTube, but only a very few "everyday picture" videos of trans women transforming over time on YouTube.

Many trans women would rather hide or bury their pasts and not reveal what they looked like as their former genders, but I am pretty open about it, cause I feel happier being open about my past than attempting to erase it. Also, I believe more people need to be aware about gender changes so that trans women can gain more acceptance in our society, than being sleath.

Also, my transformation is still not complete, I want to do a little FFS and surgery in the future...

So, here, I humbly submit my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a644KnZy2-A

If you want to leave comments, you can post here or on my comment section of my YouTube section (preferred)! Thanks!! OXOX

The 4-years video is coming out this fall!

MsDazzler
06-09-2013, 09:07 PM
When I clicked on the embedded video, it does not seem to be playing properly.. you will have to click on the link to be taken to my video on YouTube...

Sorry about that! :(

amberskyi
06-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Really cool to watch...

GroobySteven
06-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Very cool - thanks for sharing.

stallion79
06-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Cool video!

Odelay
06-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Thx for sharing, and thx for continuing to participate on this board.

MDinMD
06-09-2013, 10:06 PM
This is great!

Gillian
06-09-2013, 10:09 PM
That's a great photo record you should be really proud of.

I'm also impressed that the same spectacle frames made the journey with you ... :D

Ahem
06-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Thanks for sharing.

nevada64
06-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Very nice video. You are beautiful and very feminine.

RallyCola
06-10-2013, 02:02 AM
coolness. props for letting your friends bomb the vid/pics and good luck on the rest of the journey.

danthepoetman
06-10-2013, 02:04 AM
MsDazzler, you bare your name very well! That's very, very nice, and you're lovely!

MsDazzler
06-10-2013, 03:08 AM
That's a great photo record you should be really proud of.

I'm also impressed that the same spectacle frames made the journey with you ... :D

Actually :geek:- I changed my glasses twice in this video.... and I just got a new pair of glasses, so you will see a new one when I release my 4 years video this fall.

MsDazzler
06-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the compliments so far, guys... :)

Anybody know why the embedded YouTube video is not playing correctly in this thread? Whenever I try to play it, I only get a blank screen but the timer below shows that it is still playing.

Frustrating..

fred41
06-10-2013, 03:27 AM
That was totally cool (I was going to use another word because that's what everyone else said...but that word seems the most apt )...thanks for letting us all watch. it was cleverly done (I thought I saw some sign language too).
Keep going pretty lady.

fred41
06-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Watched it again. My eyes were able to capture more background detail...even cooler. Should add a soundtrack.

nysprod
06-10-2013, 03:41 AM
That's quite a journey you've been on...

timxxx
06-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Let me lower the tone of the thread,l started to get a chubby at about the 2:15 mark.:wink:

danthepoetman
06-10-2013, 05:00 AM
Anybody know why the embedded YouTube video is not playing correctly in this thread? Whenever I try to play it, I only get a blank screen but the timer below shows that it is still playing.
Frustrating..
Maybe it's from your side of things, MsDazzler. For me it worked fine, and it seems it's working for everybody else. And once again, it's lovely! :)

EZWind
06-10-2013, 05:20 AM
Notwithstanding the fact that it could use a little musical soundtrack, this is terrifically fantastic. And BTW, the embedded YouTube played just fine for me, even at full screen. Wish there was a way to slow it down a bit...had difficulty reading all the captions.
Thanx....great vid

Rivz
06-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Great vid..thanks for sharing, and good luck on your journey

nycsal
06-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Very cool and very interesting. I wish much good fortune to you on your journey. Thanks!

starkem
06-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Very beautiful! The production was nicely done as well. You are very creative and wise as well.

Rusty Eldora
06-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Wow, and WOW.

Over the last year I could see both confidence and happiness growing in your expressions. By the end I doubt anyone would even think "Is she .."

A TG friend of mine is at a similar point, I am sure it is exciting.

Ecstatic
06-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Sweet! I love seeing the progress, especially since it's been several years since we last saw one another in NYC. But don't your arms get tired holding them out for 3.5 years? LOL

Frustrating..

Probably how your plugin is (or isn't) working with your browser; play back looks fine to me.

christianxxx
06-10-2013, 06:56 PM
thats fucking amazing and awesome and incredible all rolled into one. thanks for sharing!

btw don't think i didn't notice the swastika on Day 180 of HRT lol

and i have to admit i was waiting for the day 1 of breast implant surgery pic lol

Genetic
06-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Firstly I'm one of those guys who doesn't like to see before and afters because I don't like to see the man bit, but I watched anyway. As a man you looked scarily like the guy who committed the Virginia Tech Massacre so the drastic change is a good thing ;)

In all seriousness, I watched the video because it's an incredibly brave thing for you to do and I respect the fuck out of that, so my "preference to not see the man bit" is irrelevant when it comes to someone doing something so bold.

I think it's a very positive message for other people out there who wish to transition and the more positivity that we have out there, the better. Your old male self seemed very manly and I don't think anyone could have guessed how incredibly feminine and passable you are now so again, that's a tremendous example for guys who are perhaps worried about how feminine they will look in the end.

Loads of respect for you for posting this and the more people who see it, the better. Only criticism is that cause it's a longish vid it could do with some music, but that's a nitpick.

Speaking of nitpicking...

It was day 179 and it is captioned with "Student's artwork on Holocaust" and are clearly children's drawings. Just throwing that out there as some members in the past have been very upset about perceived Nazi imagery so figured it'd be better to clear that up :)

arfman
06-10-2013, 09:36 PM
I loved the video! Thanks for sharing. It is really eye opening to witness the transformation in that manner, and I have to say that I think you look fantastic!

robertlouis
06-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Wow, and WOW.

Over the last year I could see both confidence and happiness growing in your expressions. By the end I doubt anyone would even think "Is she .."

A TG friend of mine is at a similar point, I am sure it is exciting.

Rusty says it perfectly for me too, you're brave for sharing and you look wonderful. Good luck for the duration of the rest of your transition and for the life beyond.

Just one question: did your arms get really sore holding the camera out front for four years without a break? :dancing:

MsDazzler
06-11-2013, 05:50 AM
thats fucking amazing and awesome and incredible all rolled into one. thanks for sharing!

and i have to admit i was waiting for the day 1 of breast implant surgery pic lol

lol, I didn't realize the swastika was behind me... I took the picture in front of my students' work and they were doing an unit on Holocaust, so...oops. lol

MsDazzler
06-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Notwithstanding the fact that it could use a little musical soundtrack, this is terrifically fantastic. And BTW, the embedded YouTube played just fine for me, even at full screen. Wish there was a way to slow it down a bit...had difficulty reading all the captions.
Thanx....great vid

Yeah, I am deaf, so I do not know how to add soundtracks, or even pick the appropriate one to fit the video, lol

MsDazzler
06-11-2013, 05:54 AM
I think it's a very positive message for other people out there who wish to transition and the more positivity that we have out there, the better. Your old male self seemed very manly and I don't think anyone could have guessed how incredibly feminine and passable you are now so again, that's a tremendous example for guys who are perhaps worried about how feminine they will look in the end.

Actually, I was leading a double life - I had been dressing as a woman in my private and night life, but during day time, I wore guys' clothing but never really felt happy in it.

My transition is still not over, though! :)

MsDazzler
06-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Here is more pics of me, just regular ones, not for the everyday project

Odelay
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM

My transition is still not over, though! :smile:

Wow! Looks like your transition is going quite well. Best of luck, sweety.

danthepoetman
06-11-2013, 01:07 PM
An adorable feline in a cage! I'd like to get in there to cuddle and play!
An a smile with radiant charm! How could we believe there was any transition if you had not shown us?
You are beautiful, MsDazzler!!!!!!!!!! Dazzling! :)

MsDazzler
06-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks Dan... I think I am very happy with myself so my pics come out looking better, you know?

EZWind
06-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I am deaf, so I do not know how to add soundtracks, or even pick the appropriate one to fit the video, lol

aha...OK then, what I said before...never mind
...except for the part about enjoying the video...that much is still true

Queens Guy
06-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Thank you. I think it's a great thing to put onto youtube. It will be helpful to others. Can I make one suggestion, only because I think it would be cool to see? Near the end of the video it would be great to see a Day One picture and then a Day Present picture. Possibly with a fade from one into the other.

You look great. And the glasses are sexy.

luvs2lick1385
06-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Thank was AMAZING. Thank you for showing us something so personal. Keep up the great work and good luck, we are with you.

runningdownthatdream
06-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Love the video! You mentioned that you're deaf - has that always been the case?

MsDazzler
06-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Love the video! You mentioned that you're deaf - has that always been the case?

Yes... and if you do not know sign language that I used in my video, I said, 3 Y E A R S . :)

danthepoetman
06-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Oh! the adorable Ms Dazzler!
Will we have the pleasure of seeing some more pictures eventually, o little goddess?

Prospero
06-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Brilliant. What a great film well done that girl

morim
03-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

I could not find any "before/after" thread in the search function, so my apologies if there has been one already and mods can move my post under that thread, if applicable.

I know it is a mixed bag- some guys do not want or like to know what Tgirls looked like prior to their transformations and prefer to remain that way; some are curious to how the transformation occurs; and some even relish it, taking pleasure in "knowing" what their girls were previously.

There are tons of before/after static pictures of trans women on Internet and YouTube, but only a very few "everyday picture" videos of trans women transforming over time on YouTube.

Many trans women would rather hide or bury their pasts and not reveal what they looked like as their former genders, but I am pretty open about it, cause I feel happier being open about my past than attempting to erase it. Also, I believe more people need to be aware about gender changes so that trans women can gain more acceptance in our society, than being sleath.

Also, my transformation is still not complete, I want to do a little FFS and surgery in the future...

So, here, I humbly submit my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a644KnZy2-A

If you want to leave comments, you can post here or on my comment section of my YouTube section (preferred)! Thanks!! OXOX

The 4-years video is coming out this fall!

I'm one of those "taking pleasure in "knowing" what their girls were previously".

jonnie64
03-04-2015, 03:28 AM
That was one of the absolute coolest things i have ever seen. Congratulations on your journey. One thing i noticed is the longer the video ran the more you smiled.

Awesome!!! :)

francisfkudrow
03-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Very cool video.

If I find the courage to start transitioning, I'll make a similar one.

CD_Sasha
03-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Very cool video.

If I find the courage to start transitioning, I'll make a similar one.

I've always wonder how I would transition. It's only a fantasy for me. If I moved to a different town and knew no one, I'd definitely do it </3

BBaggins06
03-04-2015, 01:49 PM
I've always wonder how I would transition. It's only a fantasy for me. If I moved to a different town and knew no one, I'd definitely do it </3

If you'd do it someplace else, why not do it where you are now? Wouldn't it be better if you had friends and/or family around for support? I'm not saying you should or shouldnt. I just never understood that sentiment ....

francisfkudrow
03-04-2015, 04:42 PM

If you would have asked me even 6 months ago, I would have told you "nah, no way I'll ever transition". In the last month and a half though, something in my brain just shifted gears. Now, who knows?

Given how my life is, it will be a total clusterfuck, I'm sure, but it could happen.

trish
03-04-2015, 05:24 PM
I missed this thread entirely when it went around back in June of 2013. It is such a wonderful video. Rusty already said what was going through my head as I watched. By the last half of the presentation MsDazzler's face is simply glowing with happiness and confidence. Thank you so much for posting this very personal, very dynamic, very beautiful self-portrait.