PDA

View Full Version : I want a boyfriend and a girlfriend

bat1
06-09-2013, 02:07 AM
What to do?

I'm bisexual and my life I been with both man and a women
love them both! problem is you can't have them both and be open about it.

This is a bigger problem then you think. I had great lovers both sexes

and now I'm single again and don't know which to choose

I know if I date a guy again in a few months I will want a women
and vice visa ..any mature people here ever had the same problem?

Jamie French
06-09-2013, 02:18 AM
"...any mature people here ever had the same problem?"

Mature people don't have these kinds of problems.

amberskyi
06-09-2013, 02:21 AM
kind of a stereotype about what people think it means to be bisexual.agree jamie?

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Stick with both till you make ur mind up.

starkem
06-09-2013, 02:32 AM
You are more polyamorous than monogamous. There is no problem on your part...other than patience and hard work. Most people live by serial monogamy and point fingers at those "loving more than one" as being confused an socially inept. Live by your strengths: meaning if poly is not working for you then search yourself for monogamy...and vice versa.

Some even say bisexuality is confusion...so search yourself for the same. The truth however that you find may mean that you not settle for the paradigm of society while understanding the expense of being alone. The alternative is what you are currently doing -swinging from tree to tree in obscurity and somewhat conformity. Be bold enough to be alone to put yourself in the position of what you have truly desired all along. Be bold enough to know its limitation and wise enough to know its consequences and true enough to yourself to be guided accordingly. Blessed be......

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Stick with both till you make ur mind up.

You mean threesomes Adriana? :party::party::party::fuckin:

pantic
06-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Just keep the girl and keep straight man save yourself from being gay otherwise you wont become a jedi

do you

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Just keep the girl and keep straight man save yourself from being gay otherwise you wont become a jedi

do you

May the F*** be with you!

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 02:53 AM
You mean threesomes Adriana? :party::party::party::fuckin:
why not?:mad:

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 02:59 AM
why not?:mad:

Yeah, but when it comes to paying is it like the arguments you have in restaurants about who had what? :hide-1:

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Yeah, but when it comes to paying is it like the arguments you have in restaurants about who had what? :hide-1:
haahah thats funny:mad:

bat1
06-09-2013, 03:04 AM
You are more polyamorous than monogamous. There is no problem on your part...other than patience and hard work. Most people live by serial monogamy and point fingers at those "loving more than one" as being confused an socially inept. Live by your strengths: meaning if poly is not working for you then search yourself for monogamy...and vice versa.

Some even say bisexuality is confusion...so search yourself for the same. The truth however that you find may mean that you not settle for the paradigm of society while understanding the expense of being alone. The alternative is what you are currently doing -swinging from tree to tree in obscurity and somewhat conformity. Be bold enough to be alone to put yourself in the position of what you have truly desired all along. Be bold enough to know its limitation and wise enough to know its consequences and true enough to yourself to be guided accordingly. Blessed be......

If bisexuality is confusion what are transgender people? I think deep down most of us have some bisexuality in them they just don't want to confront it.
They come here looking at Tgirls and have a wife at home what would that be? or your wife has been seeing her girlfriends for months every Saturday and she never tells you what they are ''really'' doing be hide closed doors..I think more of it goes on then people think...

starkem
06-09-2013, 03:06 AM
:party:

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:07 AM
If bisexuality is confusion what are transgender people? I think deep down most of us have some bisexuality in them they just don't want to confront it.
They come here looking at Tgirls and have a wife at home what would that be? or your wife has been seeing her girlfriends for months every Saturday and she never tells you what they are ''really'' doing be hide closed doors..I think more of it goes on then people think...

Dosent matter what you are as long as your happy ad enjoy life everything its good..Labels are not good ...bi/gay/ts/str8 doesnt matter which one just be happy.

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 03:12 AM
haahah thats funny:mad:

"You had two blow-jobs but I only had a hand-job" LOL.

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:13 AM
"You had two blow-jobs but I only had a hand-job" LOL.
hahahah ,thaats like takeng the kids to shopping and someone wants one chocolate and the other one ,two:mad:

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Dosent matter what you are as long as your happy ad enjoy life everything its good..Labels are not good ...bi/gay/ts/str8 doesnt matter which one just be happy.

Post a twerk video !!!!!

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Post a twerk video !!!!!
Hey Panic ur alive then:mad:

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 03:16 AM

He's on his way up from Bedford right now..... :hide-1:

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:17 AM

I think so :wiggle:

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:17 AM
He's on his way up from Bedford right now..... :hide-1:
Long drive poor thing:mad:

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:22 AM

I dont even have that car yet :( id get a train probably :fuckin:

robertlouis

Make him a cup of milky tea and read him a nice bedtime story before you tuck him in, Auntie Adriana. ;)

tsadriana
I dont even have that car yet :( id get a train probably :fuckin:
Check the route first:mad:

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:23 AM
Make him a cup of milky tea and read him a nice bedtime story before you tuck him in, Auntie Adriana. ;)
Auntie sounds so hot ...:mad:

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:26 AM
Check the route first:mad:

you want this haha and you should make a twerk vid cause youve got a nice ass !:jerkoff

littletwink
06-09-2013, 03:27 AM
What to do?

I'm bisexual and my life I been with both man and a women
love them both! problem is you can't have them both and be open about it.

This is a bigger problem then you think. I had great lovers both sexes

and now I'm single again and don't know which to choose

I know if I date a guy again in a few months I will want a women
and vice visa ..any mature people here ever had the same problem?

That's what strap-ons are for.

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Auntie sounds so hot ...:mad:

LOL. Only you could say that and get away with it!

tsadriana
06-09-2013, 03:36 AM
you want this haha and you should make a twerk vid cause youve got a nice ass !:jerkoff
I have got vids :mad:

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:37 AM

Put them on girl! :praying:

robertlouis
06-09-2013, 03:38 AM

Of Pantic's ass? Wow.

bat1
06-09-2013, 03:48 AM
So, what would this picture be?

1. Straight

2. Gay

3. Bisexual

pantic
06-09-2013, 03:50 AM
So, what would this picture be?

1. Straight

2. Gay

3. Bisexual

Ugh man:hide-1:

Rusty Eldora
06-09-2013, 04:27 AM
You are more polyamorous than monogamous. There is no problem on your part...other than patience and hard work. Most people live by serial monogamy and point fingers at those "loving more than one" as being confused an socially inept.

I have learned over 10 years that I really am poly, I think it is near impossible for each of a monogamous couple to really fill the others needs spectrum. Hence the high divorce rate, if we as a society accepted poly and flings, provided that in the relationship are open - things would be better. Well, I want my poly to include Tgirls.

bat1
06-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Ugh man:hide-1:

Dude this is hung Angels.com

this is what you find here why is it so shocking?

bat1
06-09-2013, 05:08 AM
I have learned over 10 years that I really am poly, I think it is near impossible for each of a monogamous couple to really fill the others needs spectrum. Hence the high divorce rate, if we as a society accepted poly and flings, provided that in the relationship are open - things would be better. Well, I want my poly to include Tgirls.

Ever since man walked this earth he has gone astray always have always will!

rasta
06-09-2013, 06:55 AM
I dont fit in either.

If i could be a straight drone i would. Just because is exhausting to try be "normal"
Must be nice to not be tempted by all natures intricate variety of experience.

bluesoul
06-09-2013, 07:30 AM
any mature people here ever had the same problem?

kinda. i wanna have 2 girls whilst being simultaneously married to anne heche- so i can relate on some level

Prospero
06-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Hey bat1... this is a song for you.... listen to the words...

Jefferson Airplane - Triad - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aej9wmoQ7M)

You want to know how it will be
Me and him OR you and me
You both stand there your long hair flowing
Eyes alive your mind still growing
Saying to me--"What can we do now that we both love you",
I love you two-- I don't really see
Why can't we go on as three
You are afraid--embarrassed too
No one has ever said such a thing to you
Your mother's ghost stands at your shoulder
Face like ice--a little bit colder
Saying to you--"you can not do that, it breaks