PDA

View Full Version : Virgin no more

steven_638
06-07-2013, 03:09 AM
So, I am in San Antonio, for a certification class to begin my new career away from law enforcement & I had my first session and it was with Daisy, and all I can say is WOW!!!! she was so amazing, even more beautiful in person than her pictures, very tan, tall, feminine, somehow she managed to face fuck me & then convinced me to try bottoming for her...wow...felt like I came a gallon, then after she cleaned us up, we lay in the bed and talked for quite a while...I think I'm in love and want to marry her.

It started off badly, I was on my way to her place, when I found out they don't allow cabs there, so, I turned around and came back to my hotel. Then she called me and asked if I wanted her to come to me (which she doesn't normally do, she said). I am REALLY glad I said yes.

Since I know I'll be asked, she came in, wearing jeans and a pull over and I was blown away, then she went into the bathroom, came out in a black bra, panties and stockings, straddled me on the bed and we made out for a bit, until she undressed me, then sucked me for a while, then she straddled me again, stroking us both, together, before asking if I wanted to suck her, when she started face fucking me, then laid back and let me suck her and lick her ass, she kept face fucking me, making me gag and my eyes water, then she asked if I wanted to try bottoming...before I knew what I was saying, I had agreed....she was very gentle, to start, then she reached under and was stroking me. I found myself humping back onto her and cumming like a geyser, then she pulled out and jerked off on my ass....Life is GOOD!!

whiteitalianchocolate36
06-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Congrats! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

tao1kiku
06-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Congratulations. And seems like a very good choice to take your cherry!