PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Transexuals on this board.

Methodical
03-29-2004, 10:02 PM
In an article in which J gave a statment. The two transexuals said there is a way to spot a transexual. How is that besides the adams apple. Iam asking this because iam searching for one I want to see what dating one is like. I have always had a fantasy to meet one and just see what she is about and if its the right thing for me. iam in ohio and Iam near cleveland. So any information would be helpful

cruiser
03-30-2004, 09:29 AM
I can tell when I see the penis...LOL Usually physical size, larger head, hands and feet. Voice seems to be a big clue much of the time.

GroobySteven
03-30-2004, 11:09 AM
Girls walk....
Transsexuals swish....

seanchai

Ecstatic
03-31-2004, 03:51 AM
Girls walk....
Transsexuals swish....
seanchai, that is so funny, lol. Of course, there are the more obvious giveaways (Adam's apple, larger hands and feet), somewhat subtler features (the differences between a man's finger lengths and a woman's, body facial bony structure), and behavorial markers regardless of appearance. All of these can be misleading, but as Vicki has said in another thread, most T's are clockable, the more so the more familiar you are. I'm sure few escape her trained eye. I've got a good eye (I think), but I'm sure some extremely passable girls will fool me, especially an Oriental T who started taking hormones at age 12 before puberty set in.

I don't mean to strike any sort of racial note here, but I think it's fairly well established that Orientals--especially Thai girls--are most apt to look feminine (smaller bodies, lighter bone structure, smaller hands and feet, more feminine facial characteristics), though a Thai girl I know (who I think is very passable) tells me that in Thailand she's totally clockable.

Latina girls also I think are often, though not always, more easily passable, whereas Caucasians and African-Americans are less so by nature.