PDA

View Full Version : TS Party at.....my house???

Westheangelino
06-06-2013, 10:06 PM
While the cat's away, the mouse will play. My girlfriend and roommate will both be out of town next week. So, you know what that means? It's time to PAAAAAARRRTAAAAYYYYY!

So, who would be interested in a pool party at my house in Santa Monica? Heated pool, hot tub, and good cooking provided by yours truly. My dream is to have twenty hung angels in my pool. Is this a long shot? Maybe, but I would love to see the replies.

KatherineRusTS
06-06-2013, 11:09 PM
While the cat's away, the mouse will play. My girlfriend and roommate will both be out of town next week. So, you know what that means? It's time to PAAAAAARRRTAAAAYYYYY!

So, who would be interested in a pool party at my house in Santa Monica? Heated pool, hot tub, and good cooking provided by yours truly. My dream is to have twenty hung angels in my pool. Is this a long shot? Maybe, but I would love to see the replies.

Invite me ))) I adore swimming pool )))

Westheangelino
06-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Come on over! Are you in L.A.?

KatherineRusTS
06-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Come on over! Are you in L.A.?

No I am in London ))) Airplanes fly around the clock )))

Idt20082008"
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Well I would be there but not sure if you want other guys ruining your ratio lol

natina
06-07-2013, 04:01 AM
you have to set a date ,commit and get everything prepare

like hire a DJ, buy some alcohol etc

Westheangelino
06-07-2013, 06:42 AM

No, no. Nothing like that. I was picturing more backyard barbecue that ends in debauchery. Just a kick back. No more than 25 or 30 people. It's not as though I want to transport Club Cobra into my house.

Westheangelino
06-07-2013, 06:48 AM

No, no. Nothing like that. I was picturing more backyard barbecue that ends in debauchery. Just a kick back. No more than 25 or 30 people. It's not as though I want to transport Club Cobra into my house.