PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Jet - Cherry Housewife

joannajet
06-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Hello,

For this latest photo and video update on my HD web site www.joannajet.com (http://www.joannajet.com/), after being satisfied by the delivery guy in the morning, it is now the afternoon, the house is clean and it will be while before the family home so the housewife, in her cherry dress, keeps herself occupied!!

Enjoy!!

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

More preview pics can be found at:
Joanna Jet - Cherry Housewife (http://www.joannajet.com/fhg.php?t=p&affid=NONE&prefix=jjhhihcd)

http://www.joannajet.com/pics/gallery/hostgals/jjhhihcd/jjhhihcd_006.jpg

http://www.joannajet.com/pics/gallery/hostgals/jjhhihcd/jjhhihcd_014.jpg

http://www.joannajet.com/pics/gallery/hostgals/jjhhihcd/jjhhihcd_032.jpg

http://www.joannajet.com/pics/gallery/hostgals/jjhhihcd/jjhhihcd_045.jpg

Pictures courtesy of http://www.joannajet.com (http://www.joannajet.com/).
Photography by James Johnson.

dderek123
06-05-2013, 09:19 PM
You look as gorgeous as ever!

benfromchicago
06-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Absolutely stunning!

TS Draftsman
06-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Amazing pics! very attractive cherry...:jerkoff

mBomb
06-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Any plans to visit LA ?

eggbert
06-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Joanna, you look fantastic!

NightmareX0666
06-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Damn those are hot pics....love the housewife look on you!

youngblood61
06-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Awesome pics Joanna!:jerkoff

RallyCola
06-06-2013, 02:25 AM
just amazing as always.

Willie Escalade
06-06-2013, 02:31 AM
...and I love those heels...

joannajet
06-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello mBomb,

Any plans to visit LA ?

I usually pass through LA, LV & SF every 6 to 8 weeks to shoot.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

joannajet
06-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, it seems my housewife style shoots are always well received ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

lilhell
06-06-2013, 10:24 AM
I would be please to come home to a beautiful housewife like you.

Lilhell

surefire
06-06-2013, 11:45 AM
OMG Joanna - You just keep getting better with each photo set!

I love the 'casual' touch you bring to various poses.

Simply Stunning . . . You certainly put some 'rise' into my morning.

:jerkoff

danthepoetman
06-06-2013, 11:45 AM
:) ...

miner
06-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Joanna, great uplifting update. The close up images in particular and the same for the first rate camera work.

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Would LOVE to come home to that "pose" of you sitting on the countertop with your "charms" exposed like that. The minute I saw that pic I was at "full attention" Very alluring Joanna! :jerkoff:

joannajet
06-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello Miner,

Joanna, great uplifting update. The close up images in particular and the same for the first rate camera work.

Thank you and I am delighted that you enjoyed this set.

As for the photography, I will be sure to let James Johnson know.
As the photographer on my staff, John went through a very steep learning curve to reach the standards I expect but he has proven able to achieve this with flying colors and I now consider him an essential part of both my business and my brand.

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

robertlouis
06-07-2013, 02:47 AM
I think you look just as alluring fully-dressed, Ms Jet, but that's just me.

Up late, aren't you?

And I think I've got the same units in my kitchen. Sad bastard....

elcolerino
06-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Great pics Ms Jet! You are amazing. Keep up the great work!!

You were my very first crush in the TS Universe after I watched my first TS film(which was also the first Jet-set film)!

x

youngblood61
06-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Joanna just keeps getting better!:)

joannajet
06-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Hello,

Thank you all for posting so many comments for this photo set.

Whilst I have posed for well over a 100,000 photos, I have learnt that there is no such thing as a natural model and there is nothing harder than looking at ease and nonchalant.
So, to receive comments such as "casual touch" and "alluring fully dressed" are very rewarding and for which, I am both thankful and appreciative.

It is also great to receive positive feedback on the photography. Since bringing James Johnson on to my staff as my primary photographer/videographer/editor last September, he has gone through a very steep learning curve but I consider that the results speak form themselves.
And just in case James reads this post, the framing is not always as tight as it should be and needs to be achieved a lot faster ;-)

It is also good to know that a movie I released in 2002 is still remembered for it's influence and that 11 years later, I find myself privileged in being acknowledged after all this time!

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

youngblood61
06-08-2013, 04:20 AM
We love your stuff Joanna!:jerkoff

surefire
06-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Joanna, you have a very natural 'way' about you in front of the camera and it shows in each picture. That special talent translates into photos that that are sensual, sassy, playful and flirty, all while being very sexy at the same time. It is rare to bring all of those elements to a photo shoot, let alone a video. You manage to do that and more in a way that goes beyond so many levels with each pic set and pose. Thanks again for sharing all of the amazing updates and if you ever passing through the beautiful Pocono Mountains area of PA, drinks and dinner are on me!

:cheers:

robertlouis
06-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Is that a can of Pledge in your right hand there Joanna?

So are you about to polish your, *cough*, "furniture"?

joannajet
06-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Hello Surefire,

Joanna, you have a very natural 'way' about you in front of the camera and it shows in each picture. That special talent translates into photos that that are sensual, sassy, playful and flirty, all while being very sexy at the same time. It is rare to bring all of those elements to a photo shoot, let alone a video. You manage to do that and more in a way that goes beyond so many levels with each pic set and pose. Thanks again for sharing all of the amazing updates and if you ever passing through the beautiful Pocono Mountains area of PA, drinks and dinner are on me!

:cheers:

Thank you for so many kind words and I am humbled. I will also remember about the Pocono Mountains too ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

joannajet
06-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Hello Robert,

Is that a can of Pledge in your right hand there Joanna?

So are you about to polish your, *cough*, "furniture"?

Well, it is "wood" polish :tongue:

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

surefire
06-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Hello Surefire,

Thank you for so many kind words and I am humbled. I will also remember about the Pocono Mountains too ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

Your 'Daisy Jet' gallery is one of the best of all time - The setting, your outfit, the sunshine and of course all of the wonderful poses combine for what I think is the 'perfect' photo set. You should do a remake of that gallery - Lightning can strike twice!

:wink:

phosetastic
06-09-2013, 06:43 PM
My very first post and quite appropriate it goes to appreciating Joanna's work.

Definetely one of my favourites, amazing girl!

joannajet
06-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Hello phosetastic,

My very first post and quite appropriate it goes to appreciating Joanna's work.

Definetely one of my favourites, amazing girl!

Thank you for popping your HA forum cherry for me sweetie ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

zimm66
06-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Joanna, you are so f,ing sexy.

yohimbe505
06-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Joanna you're hotness is undeniable... You seriously put a charge in me.

miner
06-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Joanna a humble suggestion. Please consider a shoot with you clothes free. Perhaps outdoors so that your lovely legs would be free from stockings and shoes. Take care.

joannajet
06-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Hello miner,

Joanna a humble suggestion. Please consider a shoot with you clothes free. Perhaps outdoors so that your lovely legs would be free from stockings and shoes. Take care.

Suggestion noted and now that the weather is warming up, I will try to get a bikini set done ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx