PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears reproducing at unsustainable rate, scientists

White_Male_Canada
05-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Britney Spears reproducing at unsustainable rate, scientists fear

Scientists attending a conference in Oslo, Norway to discuss threats to the global ecology placed pop star Britney Spears' rapid reproductive pace at the top of their agenda, conference attendees confirmed today.

While the conference had originally been organized to bring the world's greatest scientific minds together to grapple with such problems as global warming and avian flu, news of Ms. Spears' unexpected second pregnancy immediately pushed those issues to the back burner.

Many of the scientists' concerns focused on the alarming fertility of Ms. Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, who appears to be able to reproduce at will.

"According to the tabloids, Ms. Spears and Mr. Federline are almost never in the same city, and yet he still managed to fertilize her egg," said Dr. Zang Liangyong of Beijing University. "From all evidence, Mr. Federline appears to possess some kind of super-sperm that may be transmittable over phone lines."

Underlining the gravity of his concern, the scientist added, "Kevin Federline can no longer be considered a shiftless hanger-on and must now be thought of as a pandemic."

Dr. Zang said that if Ms. Spears and Mr. Federline continue to reproduce at their current rate, by the year 2030 one out of three children in the world will be the offspring of the famous couple, putting a strain on global resources.

"That is far too many Spears-Federline children for the earth to sustain," Dr. Zang said. "The only hope is that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will adopt them."

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0506/borowitz051606.php3

White_Male_Canada
05-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Be afraid,be very afraid

Kramer
05-16-2006, 08:50 PM
And look at the piece of white trash she married!!!!!!!!! :shock:

plainBob
05-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Just what the US needs more trailerpark trash in hollywood

chefmike
05-17-2006, 12:10 AM
LMAO...yes indeed, we don't need another redneck repug breeder, we have enough in this country...

unless you listen to FAUX news...

From the May 11 edition of Fox News' The Big Story with John Gibson:

GIBSON: Now, it's time for "My Word." Do your duty. Make more babies. That's a lesson drawn out of two interesting stories over the last couple of days.

First, a story yesterday that half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far, the greatest number are Hispanic. You know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority of the population is Hispanic. Why is that? Well, Hispanics are having more kids than others. Notably, the ones Hispanics call "gabachos" -- white people -- are having fewer.

Read the whole story here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/05/13/fox-news-host-make-mor_n_20949.html

Vicki Richter
05-17-2006, 12:11 AM
And look at that piece of white trash HE married. She's a mess.

Kirky25
05-17-2006, 12:13 AM
true vicki

i used to love britney but she is really a mess these days marrying that fool cant help

Quinn
05-17-2006, 12:35 AM
I can't believe you people are knocking K-Fed. His beats are totally dope, or not... Seriously though, If you're a white male with cornrows, you need to beat yourself to death with a hammer because you are a both an oxygen bandit and a complete tool. And, yes, she is a complete mess whose dumpy looking ass I wouldn't fuck -- even if I were blind.

-Quinn

plainBob
05-17-2006, 12:55 AM
After hours of hard study and spending millions high tech computers i have determined brit's and whatshiname child grow up to look like

iebwnj
05-17-2006, 04:07 AM
The great band NOFX has a song for these types of people:

Its not the right time to be sober
Now the idiots have taken over
Spreading like a social cancer, is there an answer?

Mensa membership exceeding
Tell me why and how are all the stupid people breeding
Watson, its really elementary
The industrial revolution
Has flipped the bitch on evolution
The benevolent and wise are being cornered, ostracized, what a bummer
The world keeps getting dumber
Insensitivity is standard and faith is being fancied over reason

Darwins rollin over in his coffin
The fittest are surviving much less often
Now everything seems to be reversing, and its worsening
Someone flopped a steamer in the gene pool
Now angry mob mentalitys no longer the exception, its the rule
And Im startin to feel a lot like charlton heston
Stranded on a primate planet
Apes and orangutans that ran it to the ground
With generals and the armies that obeyed them
Followers following fables
Philosophies that enable them to rule without regard

Theres no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated
Political scientists think the same one vote that some monkeys are inbred
Majority rule, dont work in mental institutions
Sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions

What are we left with?
A nation of god-fearing pregnant nationalists
Who feel its their duty to populate the homeland
Pass on traditions
How to get ahead religions
And prosperity be a symbol to culture

The idiots are takin over

AllanahStarrNYC
05-17-2006, 04:12 AM
u know-

she is a fucking mess. with all that money and she runs around looking like a bag lady ALL the time. there is just no excuse to be running around town- outside your house- with no shoes on, and she does that ALL the time.

she looks filthy, unkempt, gross, and like she needs a bath 50 percent of the time.

if cameras are following you every where you go- u would think she would at least brush her hair, throw on some lip gross, and pull it together somewhat.

there is really something to be said about the stars of today and how they look most of the time whne they are 'off'- like BAG LADIES.

Kramer
05-17-2006, 05:37 AM
Ya all true about Britt, but ya gotta think that piece of garbage that she married is dragging her down to new lows, no? I do.

I figure if she was with a clean cut guy, it would rub off on her too. 8)

Trogdor
05-17-2006, 05:38 AM
u know-

she is a fucking mess. with all that money and she runs around looking like a bag lady ALL the time. there is just no excuse to be running around town- outside your house- with no shoes on, and she does that ALL the time.

she looks filthy, unkempt, gross, and like she needs a bath 50 percent of the time.

if cameras are following you every where you go- u would think she would at least brush her hair, throw on some lip gross, and pull it together somewhat.

there is really something to be said about the stars of today and how they look most of the time whne they are 'off'- like BAG LADIES.

What IS that black thing she is wearing with the flip-flops? I mean, it makes her look fat.

Man, I use to love Britney years ago......she was all cute and hot.....now I have this image of her sitting on a wicker chair in front of a trailer ( K-fed having blown all her millions ) , beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, maybe a black eye and with a beer guy in a few years.

Allanah, I think we outta send you over to Britney's place and you give her one hell of a make-over. It would make for good TV as well :D

And Allanah, seeing girls like what Britney became is what I see EVERYDAY over here in Michigan. It's like it's some kinda funky trend for girls to look like hell.

We need more girls like you over here, Allanah. :D

plainBob
05-17-2006, 05:39 AM
Looks like it did rub off on her . looks like whatshisname dropped her down the same cracker tree he is from and it rubbed all over.

Trogdor
05-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Ya all true about Britt, but ya gotta think that piece of garbage that she married is dragging her down to new lows, no? I do.

I figure if she was with a clean cut guy, it would rub off on her too. 8)

Even though I never cared for Justin Timberlake, at least he was a better guy for Britney, compared to K-fed. :idea:

plainBob
05-17-2006, 05:43 AM
LOL... you guys remember those lunch ladies we had in school. Brit is only missing the hairnet and a marlboro cig

Trogdor
05-17-2006, 05:49 AM
LOL... you guys remember those lunch ladies we had in school. Brit is only missing the hairnet and a marlboro cig

Britney's got the cigarette already, so you're one outta two. :lol:

and when Keven looses Britney all of her money, she WILL be the lunch lady. :mrgreen:

Felicia Katt
05-17-2006, 06:53 AM
I should have posted in this thread, not the one about adoption LOL
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7239&start=20

FK

brent
05-17-2006, 01:50 PM
If by having more kids, Britney is so busy that she doesn't have time to record another album, then I'm all for it.

Vicki Richter
05-17-2006, 03:52 PM
You Star Magazine reading, Hollywood gossipy following buncha dorks. Anyone who calls Britney's husband K-Fed - put down the National Enquirer and go buy National Geographic. I mean seriously what's that about? K-Fed... Oh my you're killing me.

Joanna and I saw Britney Spears in Trashy Lingerie in Hollywood years ago when she was still cute. She looked above average as far as hotness but definitely not gazillionaire. She did have her hair long and done and some really cute low rise jeans. She walked in and said, "OMG I'm in heaven".

V

chloe8269
05-17-2006, 03:56 PM
hmmmm does this say much ?

joannajet
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Hello MDS,

Oooooh, now don't you know how to smooth talk a girl ;-)

Thanks and kisses,

Joanna Jet
xxx

Quinn
05-17-2006, 11:02 PM
You Star Magazine reading, Hollywood gossipy following buncha dorks. Anyone who calls Britney's husband K-Fed - put down the National Enquirer and go buy National Geographic. I mean seriously what's that about? K-Fed... Oh my you're killing me.

LMAO. I saw some MTV short where they interviewed "K-Fed" about the writing of that shitty single he released not to long ago: Popozao. Hearing anyone refer to him as K-Fed, which MTV occasionally does, was just the icing on the cake to an already hysterical segment. Think about it, what better way is there to illustrate how buffoonish a character this guy is?

Come on, say it with me. K-Fed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinn

chefmike
05-17-2006, 11:35 PM

I figure if she was with a clean cut guy, it would rub off on her too. 8)Well golly gee, it looks like your "clean cut" repug friends don't want this little would-be GOP trollop...but I'm sure that she would fit in quite well with the Bush twats...er, twins...

Republicans not voting
for Britney Spears

Jennifer Graylock / AP
Some Republicans feel Britney Spears should not be asked to perform at their convention.

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Some GOPers have a message to Britney Spears: Stay home.

The belly-baring pop star is being courted to attend the Republican convention in New York next week, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, and that has sparked outrage among some conservative groups.

“Through her immature antics, Spears has probably done more to undermine sexual morality than all the misguided legislation introduced in the United States over the last decade,” the Illinois Family Institute wrote in an e-mail to members. “It would be the height of hypocrisy for a party that claims to represent wholesome values to celebrate her.”

Story continues below -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5820977/

Felicia Katt
05-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.
Britney Spears

What a logical paradox that would have presented if Bush had decided she had no place in the Party. LOL

FK