PDA

View Full Version : How to Date A Sex Worker

Rusty Eldora
06-05-2013, 09:34 AM
I came across this on a hobby board I read. It is quite good. I have a provider girlfriend, one of the reasons it works is that I do not try to possess her. She brought it home to me that her heart is reserved for me, even if she chooses to have sex as a career. Yes, I've been jealous, and many other things hit upon in the article. But by my giving her the freedom to make her choices, she has chosen me to share some quite intimate times.

I found myself as I read it able to insert Tgirl for sex worker, yes some are in the trade, but much of being clocked, revealing to friends, etc is very similar.

There has been progress, but there is still a long way to go for both transgendered and sex workers to be an acceptable part of society. Let's judge on who they are as a person, not their specific situation.

http://christianbvega.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-date-sex-worker.html#comment-form

Rabbiteyes
06-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Huuummmm, I don't know... I think trans people being linked to sex work is part of the problem. Yea, they have similarities (as does being jewish and sex work), but in this instance the constant comparison and link between trans and sex work is a large part of the stigma trans people face (so, basically, not really helping).

I actually haven't found a lot of problem with being transgendered out and about (and I'm very open). I am proud and openly trans... so all of those rules where it is being kept as a big dirty secret don't really apply (such as telling other people without permission? why?).

I think trans people will gain more acceptance once we stop being scared and start coming out proudly and openly and going "there is nothing different about us besides how we look".

Trans peoples actions are like anyone elses (my life is actually rather uneventful, I work ...the ONLY difference my being trans has in reality in terms of actions of my life is that I take a couple pills every day). The same isn't really true for sex workers (since sex work by definition puts you at more risk to certain diseases and has you engaging in certain activities).

nysprod
06-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I came across this on a hobby board I read. It is quite good. I have a provider girlfriend, one of the reasons it works is that I do not try to possess her. She brought it home to me that her heart is reserved for me, even if she chooses to have sex as a career. Yes, I've been jealous, and many other things hit upon in the article. But by my giving her the freedom to make her choices, she has chosen me to share some quite intimate times.

How many years do you have on her?

Rusty Eldora
06-05-2013, 05:53 PM
How many years do you have on her?

Met in 09, as I am in Seattle and she is in Hawaii I need to plan trips, her to here or me to there. We were together about 9 weeks last year, which is typical.

MacShreach
06-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Met in 09, as I am in Seattle and she is in Hawaii I need to plan trips, her to here or me to there. We were together about 9 weeks last year, which is typical.
Good for you man, long distance relationships can be made to work.

BellaBellucci
06-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Thank you for posting this. :)

~BB~

SuzySnappz
06-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Nicely written article.

Jamie French
06-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Best way to date a sex worker is to be a sex worker. Absolute zero issues.