PDA

View Full Version : How is life for a girl (pre or post op) when she gets older?

Anika
06-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Im wondering‎ how life will be for a girl (pre or post op) when she gets older?
Mostly i read about young attractive girl, but what about the later years? Experiences anyboy?

ClareSensual
06-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I am a late transitioner. I only began thinking about transition when I was in my late 20's, and I did not begin to take steps until I was about 31. Now I am in my 40's.

My presentation as a woman is low-key and not at all glamorous.

My experience is that I have no shortage of men who want to see me. I look a bit younger than my age, so that helps. I routinely see attractive men in their 20's, although for relationship purposes I prefer men closer to my age (at least in their mid-30's).

There is a growing phenomenon of younger men attracted to older women ("cougars"). I have definitely verified this phenomenon in my own experience.

I've heard men here say that they are only attracted to young transwomen. Fair enough, but it works both ways! I find many men in their 40's and 50's attractive, but I'm very happy with the guys in their 20's who "come up and see me". ;)

So life is very good.

sissycrossdresser
06-02-2013, 10:01 PM
short answer: suicidal

amberskyi
06-02-2013, 10:13 PM

retard

MacShreach
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Amberskyi, ace.

tsadriana
06-02-2013, 11:31 PM
I will still drop my knickers off even when i get older:mad:

amberskyi
06-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Amberskyi, ace.

Lol...i have a low tolerance

VictoriaVeil
06-02-2013, 11:52 PM
retard

First off not everyone transitions well... but I fell comfortable telling you that since the inquisition, Life has been pretty good.

:party:

girl
06-02-2013, 11:58 PM

lol .. someone seems a little afraid of his own future and time and a bit self conscious.. many of those around, not to worry

danthepoetman
06-03-2013, 05:04 AM
They surely age the same way every body else does. Your body gets slower and so does your metabolism. You’re less energetic and less passionate, you get to enjoy breathers more than you ever have, and you’re ok with all of that too. Passion is not every thing in life. Quietness and contemplation is a thrill too.
Christianity has taught us to often ask questions as if we could get out of our bodies and take distance from ourselves. But we are our bodies; our mind is our brain. As the body gets old, you have the feeling of that body.
My girlfriend is in her early 50s. She gets a bit rounder and she hates it –and particularly, to have to change pieces she loves from her wardrobe. But I find her every bit as lovely as ever on the one hand, and on the other, being a woman, she still wants to be beautiful and to seduce, but it’s now far from the young woman’s drive she used to have; she was like a flower under a July sun. And it’s ok with her too. She’s still happy. When you’re young, you tend to think you can only appreciate life one way. But no: things get to be different and you enjoy yourself every bit as much, when you have the temperament to do so.
Once again, in general, when it comes to aging, you just have the mind your own body has and you go with the flow.