PDA

View Full Version : itīs true Ellery Sweet from Scotland is Heroin Addict?

sissycrossdresser
06-02-2013, 01:04 AM
I read it somewhere in this forum she was shooting heroin while doing a webcam show ?

how easy is to get heroin in the UK?

at least in USA meth is more common ?

Castor_Troy05
06-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Addict no, previous history of usage yes. She's clean of that shit now, though still enjoys 420

Corran
06-02-2013, 01:35 AM
420 ain't a drug.

Gillian
06-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Pretty girl but from a part of Scotland (Stranraer) that can't be over-endowed with resources to help transgendered people. I think she has a tough time hence some of the images showing her wasted (on whatever) or with signs of self-harm.

I just hope she survives and finds a happy place ... :)

Castor_Troy05
06-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Pretty girl but from a part of Scotland (Stranraer) that can't be over-endowed with resources to help transgendered people. I think she has a tough time hence some of the images showing her wasted (on whatever) or with signs of self-harm.

She'll be leaving Stranraer this year, she's too big for that small pond

sissycrossdresser
06-02-2013, 03:34 AM
can I get high with her?

robertlouis
06-02-2013, 03:40 AM

True. Stranraer is a hard place for anyone, bleak at the best of times, but for a transgender kid it must be horrible, especially after being rejected by her family. Here's hoping she manages to get away to somewhere that she can get real help and a little compassion.

sissycrossdresser
06-02-2013, 03:54 AM
True. Stranraer is a hard place for anyone, bleak at the best of times, but for a transgender kid it must be horrible, especially after being rejected by her family. Here's hoping she manages to get away to somewhere that she can get real help and a little compassion.

I want sine heroine

robertlouis
06-02-2013, 04:08 AM
I want sine heroine

If that's the best you can offer I suggest that you STFU.

johnb
06-02-2013, 05:32 AM
"You are the master of your own fate, you are the captain of your soul"- is a crock of shit unless you live on a deserted island, and in that case, you better know how to fish

dc_guy_75
06-02-2013, 05:54 AM
On some youtube video a few months ago, I think I saw her with a bunch of prison-style tattoos on her knuckles and other parts of her hands. Definitely looked a little greasy, as unwashed addicts sometimes look.

Hopefully, she'll move away and "start over" somewhere and maybe go to some kind of school.

danthepoetman
06-02-2013, 08:46 AM
"You are the master of your own fate, you are the captain of your soul"- is a crock of shit unless you live on a deserted island, and in that case, you better know how to fish
Completely agree, John!
It's just another testimony on what these girls have to go through. I join my voice to yours, guys, in hoping this beautiful young woman stops hurting herself, and starts realizing how amazing she is, how amazing the simple presence of someone so lovely is to this world. Hope she moves on and find happiness...

up_for_it
06-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Gossip and speculation are lame in principle, but I wanted to say that I hope these rumors aren't true. Its always a tragedy when people turn to drugs to paper over emotional damages or fill voids that should be replaced with love. Here's hoping that if Ellery is addicted, she gets the help she needs to get back on course. Either way, this thread, as several others have already noted, really underscores the often fatal lack of support for transgendered youths around the world. Here's hoping this changes as well, and the quicker the better.

tranlove
06-02-2013, 11:39 AM
I hope isn't true.

MacShreach
06-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Gossip and speculation are lame in principle, but I wanted to say that I hope these rumors aren't true. Its always a tragedy when people turn to drugs to paper over emotional damages or fill voids that should be replaced with love. Here's hoping that if Ellery is addicted, she gets the help she needs to get back on course. Either way, this thread, as several others have already noted, really underscores the often fatal lack of support for transgendered youths around the world. Here's hoping this changes as well, and the quicker the better.
:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Castor_Troy05
06-02-2013, 12:42 PM
You could always just talk to her on twitter, she's pretty open about things @ellerysweet

youngblood61
06-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Heroin is not a drug you want to play with. I hope this lovely girl gets some help.:)

Genetic
06-02-2013, 06:00 PM
You could always just talk to her on twitter, she's pretty open about things @ellerysweet

Unfortunately she isn't very honest.

She was on a number of cams last year completely wrecked and I personally saw her shooting up and pass out. She says she's off heroin now but then about a month or so ago on Twitter she was claiming to be post op which she isn't judging by her latest chats where she openly talked about having a penis and wanting someone to suck it.

I personally wouldn't believe a word the girl says I certainly wouldn't go near her now.

Prospero
06-02-2013, 06:22 PM

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

And I would ad that I hope the OP has solid evidence for his assertion. This is a horrible rumour to spread otherwise.

tsadriana
06-02-2013, 06:26 PM
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

And I would ad that I hope the OP has solid evidence for his assertion. This is a horrible rumour to spread otherwise.
Drugs are bad can ruin your life for good once you get addicted to drugs your lost for good ..My motto no drugs ..And if she has problem she needs help not to be judged ...Some people are weak and weak people needs alot of support and warm advices.

Human-After-All
06-02-2013, 06:33 PM
In reference to how easy it is to get smack in Scotland, the answer is very. I'm from Ireland so I'm not speaking out of personal experience, but Dublin's northside is absolutely flowing with heroin, has been since the 90s at least and culturally and sociologically, Ireland and Scotland are very very similar so I'm guessing the same goes there.

After Ireland, Scotland and the north of England decided to privatise and deindustrialise, you got tens of thousands of unemployed, under-educated people who had no work and no prospects. As is often the case, some of the youth of these working-class communities turned to drugs for escape or employment, the result is that there are huge communities in Scotland, England and Ireland which have been completely ignored and left behind, (think Trainspotting or Adam and Paul). The House I Live In is a fantastic documentary about the U.S. war on drugs that focuses on how America has basically begun jailing these people to get rid of them. While we don't have that here on nearly the same level, we do have the same problem in terms of how these communities came about and how the middle and upper classes seem to think "See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil" is the way to deal with the issue.

As far as I can tell, meth is very uncommon in Ireland and the UK but unfortunately, heroin is fairly easy to get your hands on.

Prospero
06-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Adriana - I wasn't judging her! Just the opposite.

tsadriana
06-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Adriana - I wasn't judging her! Just the opposite.
Iwasnt you Prospero it was general ...in case someone will say someting that was my point..Your post is a good one trust me x

Genetic
06-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Anyone catch her "show" 5 minutes ago?

Yet another erratic outing from her featuring her and some guy swearing at the camera and flicking Vs then quitting the room. She seems to be sporting a new massive scar on her right arm which is no surprise considering how many fights she's been in this year alone and it's sad to see the way she seems to be going.

Between the drugs, fighting and other issues in her life she needs some serious help but won't get any as she doesn't see a problem.

chris1989
06-02-2013, 10:54 PM
what site is she on now?

i know she was stabbed in a fight not long ago.

sissycrossdresser
06-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Anyone catch her "show" 5 minutes ago?

link?

Genetic
06-03-2013, 12:41 AM
She was on Tinychat.

Chris, is that where she got that big wound under her chin from? I saw pics of that when it happened but she didn't go into detail about what caused it.

danthepoetman
06-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Very sad! And the worst part is that intraveinous drugs addicts usually push away every friend that could help them. They can be the worst; often, you can't trust them at all; just knowing them can get your place robbed, sometimes. And the result is that of course, they find themselves completely alone at some point, with the people who could help them almost hating them. Yet she's such a beautiful young woman: you think she would have some opportunities of some kind. Of course, considering the situation described by Human-After-All, it's difficult to imagine how much more difficult it must be for a transsexual woman...
Maybe if there was a way to talk to her, just add a bit of encouragements and positiveness to her life would already be something. I find it's a nice suggestion from Castor to try to talk to her on Tweets. I'll try to do that myself...

chris1989
06-03-2013, 04:54 PM
i am sure that is where the scar came from.

she was on cam4 also last night with some guy and both of them where out the game, not sure if just drunk but they where defo not that responsive

Prospero
06-03-2013, 05:11 PM
I heard she died and has since come back as a flesh eating zombie...

GroobySteven
06-03-2013, 06:08 PM
On now:
http://tinychat.com/a2epn

belfez
06-04-2013, 01:00 AM
The latest cam4 name was:
www.cam4.com/candysparkle

danthepoetman
06-04-2013, 08:28 AM
I heard she died and has since come back as a flesh eating zombie...
I would let her taste a bit of my flesh anytime...

Genetic
06-04-2013, 09:26 PM
i am sure that is where the scar came from.

she was on cam4 also last night with some guy and both of them where out the game, not sure if just drunk but they where defo not that responsive

Yup same again tonight. Blasting music then no sound and Ellery seeming to be a little out of it. I recorded the show but there's really nothing to see other than Ellery texting a lot and not being with it.

MacShreach
06-04-2013, 09:36 PM
It's very sad. As if she hadn't had to go through so much already, and all this stuff is gonna be on-line for the rest of her puff...no matter what she does, it'll always be there. I'd say to anybody, but especially a really good-looking transgirl like her who could vanish into deep stealth just to be so careful what you put in public...often just ain't worth it.

As for the smack, I have no clue, nor would I comment about anyone's use, but I do know that it's easier to get, cheaper and less likely to get you busted in many parts of Scotland than blow. Which just goes to show what a fucking joke the drugs policy is.

Human-After-All
06-04-2013, 10:17 PM
http://www.cam4.com/ellybabe

On again now, she seems fairly locked. Keeps demanding tips. Still pretty hot though. She's on the phone to her friend now looking for speed!!!

maxpower
06-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Shit. I just peeped in for a minute, and she definitely looks out of it. Obviously, I don't know what's really going on with her, but I have known a couple heroin addicts in my life, and she has a similar vibe going on. The small little red bruises along her arms, the slurred speech, the scratching. She practically nodded off in front of the camera. It's sad and kind of heartbreaking. She seemed so with it and fun and energetic in her old YouTube videos, despite all the family problems she was having. The person I just saw on camera bears little resemblance to the girl from YouTube. I wish there was something I could do to help.

youngblood61
06-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Shit. I just peeped in for a minute, and she definitely looks out of it. Obviously, I don't know what's really going on with her, but I have known a couple heroin addicts in my life, and she has a similar vibe going on. The small little red bruises along her arms, the slurred speech, the scratching. She practically nodded off in front of the camera. It's sad and kind of heartbreaking. She seemed so with it and fun and energetic in her old YouTube videos, despite all the family problems she was having. The person I just saw on camera bears little resemblance to the girl from YouTube. I wish there was something I could do to help.There isn't anything you can do Max, she needs to see the problem herself.:(

klownybrown
06-05-2013, 12:41 PM
After reading this thread, I popped in to her cam4 show two nights ago. Hadn't seen any of her shows for like two years or so. It was really heartbreaking seeing her like that, not from a tranny chaser's standpoint, it's just that some form of protective instinct kicked in. I don't know a lot about drugs, never having done any myself, but I very well know how folks look and act like when they're completely fucked up.

It was indeed very very sad to watch, but it doesn't even come close to the sadness i felt when i was reading what happened in the chat. I suppose it's fairly natural that some folks are like "Don't take so many pills, you'll ruin your life", and also that some of them tell her that she doesn't look as hot as she used to. I do think though that it's borderline rude and won't help the least. The very worst however was how a lot of folks demanded stuff like "show your tits" even though you'd have to be blind to NOT see how far out she was. No matter how many problems girls have, there'll always be someone who lacks any form of empathy and takes advantage of them.

It's true what youngblood says. There's nothing anyone could do to help unless she realizes things are going tits up. In most cases that happens too late though.

BTW: Seems like cam4 deleted her 'ellybabe' account there. While this won't be something that'll set her straight, it'll at least stop the horny idiots from taking advantage of her situation "30 TOK FOR ASS BB!" style.

SpoogeMonkey
06-05-2013, 03:36 PM
think of what she looked like when she started out, blonde pretty and model looks.

but i guess shes a victim of her surroundings. crack whore.

rasta
06-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I follow her twitter. Sometimes she is cool and funny. And more often my reaction is. OMG. WTF. STOP!!! She often is banged up and falling down. Getting in weird fights and in wnd out of the hospital. I think she has a good relationship with her mom. I often feel like i want to reach into the phone and help her.

TheGuard
06-05-2013, 10:39 PM
How can your say victim of her surroundings and follow it by calling her a crack whore? Do you also look at rape victims and say they were probably asking for it?

rasta
06-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Good god. Another injury for her today. People need to help her.

LibertyHarkness
06-06-2013, 06:15 PM
people have to want to help themselves first before accepting help from others .

youngblood61
06-06-2013, 06:24 PM
people have to want to help themselves first before accepting help from others .:iagree:

tsadriana
06-06-2013, 06:25 PM
people have to want to help themselves first before accepting help from others .
:iagree:

SpoogeMonkey
06-06-2013, 08:01 PM
How can your say victim of her surroundings and follow it by calling her a crack whore? Do you also look at rape victims and say they were probably asking for it?

shes a victim of the misunderstanding of her condition. stranraer is trapped about 50 years out of date in attitude, driven to insanity initially by her mother, then a line of dodgy boyfriends, getting into increasing trouble with the police because she cannot get help so shes sought some inner solace in getting high to get out.

who the fuck talked about rape victims, you cockwad. dont use rape in this way to point score on forums. jog on.

TheGuard
06-06-2013, 10:26 PM
You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

jamesb121
06-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Holy shit, not looking in anyway good

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/99977/blonde-teenie-ts-webcam-solo.html#.UbD-Jc0bFJk

SpoogeMonkey
06-07-2013, 01:32 AM
You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

No I don't. You bought something into a discussion that wasn't needed, rhetoric at best. End of.

robertlouis
06-07-2013, 02:07 AM
The sobering fact is that this pretty, vulnerable and deeply troubled girl is likely to die, whether from self-harm or an overdose, and soon.

She's stuck in a shitty little timewarp postscript of a town in the extreme south west of Scotland where there's unlikely to be any help worth having.

I hope that somehow she gets out of it.

maxpower
06-07-2013, 07:26 AM
The sobering fact is that this pretty, vulnerable and deeply troubled girl is likely to die, whether from self-harm or an overdose, and soon.

She's stuck in a shitty little timewarp postscript of a town in the extreme south west of Scotland where there's unlikely to be any help worth having.

I hope that somehow she gets out of it.

Me too.