PDA

View Full Version : Eat Bulaga's ORIGINAL Super Sireyna Beauties

lifeisfiction
05-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Has anyone ever heard of the show. It airs on cable (time warner), its from the Philippines. I have tendency to look at TV shows around the world even though I have no clue what they are saying (if I am paying for it I am going to look at it). Its a variety show with a transgender beauty pageant with it. They speak a lot of English on the show, but my goodness I didn't even realize it was transgender beauty pageant. I am sure someone else has seen it. Mariane Arguelles is off the charts gorgeous.

lifeisfiction
05-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Here is there facebook page if that helps https://www.facebook.com/SuperSireyna

PatrickLA
05-30-2013, 08:29 PM
Dang, at first glance,I thought it was and advertisement for caviar!

sukumvit boy
05-31-2013, 05:00 AM
Looks hot.

bimale69
06-01-2013, 05:25 AM
Has anyone ever heard of the show. It airs on cable (time warner), its from the Philippines. I have tendency to look at TV shows around the world even though I have no clue what they are saying (if I am paying for it I am going to look at it). Its a variety show with a transgender beauty pageant with it. They speak a lot of English on the show, but my goodness I didn't even realize it was transgender beauty pageant. I am sure someone else has seen it. Mariane Arguelles is off the charts gorgeous.

I remember that show when me & my partner were staying at her apartment in Angeles city, it was mostly in Tagalog so I had trouble understanding what they were saying, so she had to translate.