PDA

View Full Version : The Wisdom of TS Doll

nysprod
05-29-2013, 08:59 AM
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_background_images/731115361/fed166e471ffcf08e90a45b6d4bd89fc.jpeg

1. Any guy asking a girl or tranny to come to him on my book is worthless of a man to meet.

2. It's funny when a trany asks a guy , lets do something his car is always in the shop lol O but his car is never in the shop when he is horny.

3. And the good guys never live close to me :)

4. Hot guys have no money , old men have money , guys with big dicks have no car and guys with little dicks r nice :)

5. Hay hay hay men love to lie

6. Bring a bottle of Presidente ;)

7. I wish love was so simple. You find the one and bam, no more bs.

8. Come get some.

9. That's such a beautiful man, I'd ride his face every night!

10. Good Morning everyone and thank God we r alive.

yodajazz
05-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Response to #2. They say 'love will find a way', but horny-ness, will find a faster way.

RallyCola
05-29-2013, 11:25 PM
1. Any guy asking a girl or tranny to come to him on my book is worthless of a man to meet.

2. It's funny when a trany asks a guy , lets do something his car is always in the shop lol O but his car is never in the shop when he is horny.

3. And the good guys never live close to me :)

4. Hot guys have no money , old men have money , guys with big dicks have no car and guys with little dicks r nice :)

5. Hay hay hay men love to lie

6. Bring a bottle of Presidente ;)

7. I wish love was so simple. You find the one and bam, no more bs.

8. Come get some.

9. That's such a beautiful man, I'd ride his face every night!

10. Good Morning everyone and thank God we r alive.

though many women share similar sentiments, i find women who think like this to have very unattractive personalities and therefore not worth any effort.

nysprod
05-30-2013, 12:04 AM
though many women share similar sentiments, i find women who think like this to have very unattractive personalities and therefore not worth any effort.

It's hard being a girl...I would imagine being a special girl is that much more difficult.

RallyCola
05-30-2013, 04:30 AM
It's hard being a girl...I would imagine being a special girl is that much more difficult.

being a girl (special or not) is not inherently hard. it is made hard by the choices you make. many of the comments are directed at a man's wallet, a few towards looks, a couple towards attitude and one wishing finding love was easy. it is very telling.

nysprod
05-30-2013, 04:37 AM
being a girl (special or not) is not inherently hard. it is made hard by the choices you make. many of the comments are directed at a man's wallet, a few towards looks, a couple towards attitude and one wishing finding love was easy. it is very telling.

Ok, prof.

nysprod
05-31-2013, 03:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKkmwn5CcAAIFed.jpg:large

1. im a Gemini i should be able to have 2 of everything also i should have a husband and boyfriend both at the same time :)

2. LOL he said he was going to show me the time of my life through text LOL wow really LOL

3. why would I, Doll, want a man that is in the closet LOL wow

4. lol dammm guys really try it on the girls lol

5. I need to fined me a man that wants to make money with me doing live sex web cam shows , some one serious , some one that can relocate

6. Where is my man so we can get in bed with me and watch a movie :)

7. it was a little good a little

8. Out to the movies about to watch Hang Over 3

9. deveras wow que inteligente eres wow

10. im not jogging today but i will be doing a power walk :)

amberskyi
05-31-2013, 03:49 PM

Most of them are obviously tongue in cheek.lighten up