PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's story part 3

jimlovests
05-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Story opens when Kelly's GG BFF, Brooke, a 21 year old nursing student, had told her parents that her friend Kelly was actually a transgendered gal. Brooke's and Kelly's families had known each other through church and school, and in the community as friends.

Kelly left home in mid afternoon for her job at Macys in the local mall and had made plans to go out with her BFF Brooke that night and then the two friends would spend the night at Brooke's house where Brooke lived with her parents.

Kelly got off work and arrived at Brooke's house around 11:30pm and the two gorgeous friends dressed sexy and made their way to a club in town.

The two gals really enjoyed themselves and had even taken some X. Brooke was hooking up with a guy and Kelly, being insecure about her anatomy and wanting to end her night around 2am because she was getting tired, Kelly drove back to Brooke's house to crash and thought she would see Brooke in a few hours or in the morning.

Brooke's room at her parent's house was off to the side and had its own entrance.

Kelly walked in, and feeling sexy from the X, inched her black mini skirt down and then took off her strappy black heels.

Taking off her tank top, Kelly slipped on a nighty that came down just below her ass, and she decided to keep her tight thong on.

Kelly turned on a low lit lamp and plopped on Brooke's bed and studied her pretty toes and feet, manuvering them to see her own soles and arches. In a split second, she heard a quiet knock at the bedroom door.

Startled, Kelly inched the door open to find Brooke's 51 year old dad, Roger, standing there in his robe.

Roger said, "hey Kelly, is Brooke home too?" Kelly said, "no Sir, she stayed out for just a little while longer, I was tired so I came back here".

Roger said, "oh ok honey, I just wanted to know you two were safe." Roger then asked Kelly, "do you mind if I come in for a minute?" "Sure", Kelly said.

Without any hesitation, Roger said, "I don't want to startle you, and I was really hoping I could ask you something in private that would stay just between you and me, but Brooke told us that you have a little cock that you call a she cock.....and I was wondering if you would show it to me?"

Stunned, but knowing how much she loved older dads, and feeling extra horny from the X, Kelly said, "I would love to show it to you, but please promise you will not tell a soul."

"Honey, I would never...", Roger said. "I just have one request though,...would you sit in that chair at the edge of the bed and let me do a strip tease for you?", Kelly said.

"I would love that honey", Roger said. Needless to say, Kelly stripped seductively, showing off her hot petite naked body and even got on all fours at the edge of the bed and pushed her 4 inch she-cock back, and wiggled it at Roger.

Kelly then rolled to her back on the edge of Brooke's bed and spread her legs, showing Brooke's dad, Roger, her smooth sexy ass and turned on she-cock. Kelly touched the head of her she-cock and watched a few inches of pre-cum as it rose off her pretty cock and looked at Roger, and then licked her fingers.

"Oh my god, wow, honey", Roger said. "I would have never known you were a petite transsexual, so sexy".

Kelly, knowing Brooke's dad really enjoyed her stripping, sat up on the bed and asked Roger in a whispering fem voice, "can I suck your cock?" "Oh yes, it will be our secret."

Roger then stood up from the chair and took off his robe, exposing what must have been an 8 inch hard cock.

Roger then layed on the bed and fixed one of Brooke's pillows under his head and tugged on his cock as Kelly crawled in between his legs on the bed.

Kelly kissed his big cock and gently banged it against her stuck out tongue, making Roger gasp.

Kelly lightly licked the hole on Rogers big cock and spit down letting the slimey, and sloppy spit roll down off her tongue, and then Kelly began swallowing his big cock, only coming off of it to bang it on her tongue again.

Roger could see Kelly's fem soles just behind her head and thought aloud, "oh fuck, honey, that looks and feels so good.

What a good girl you are." "You like the way I please your big cock daddy?", Kelly said. "Oh ...ahh, gasp,...fuck", Roger replied.

After giveing Roger the best bj he had ever experienced, Roger got aggressive and motioned for Kelly to come up, and then pushed her down on all fours.

Roger spit on, and licked Kelly's gorgeous ass and the slid the head of his big cock in her ass.

Knowing that she had to keep somewhat quiet, Kelly whispered, "oh fuck, you're cock feels so good in my ass." "Oh, your ass feels good on my cock too honey", Roger said.

Roger pulled his cock out of Kelly's ass and positioned in front of Kelly so she could get his cock wet again. "You tatse your ass on my cock
honey?", "Ohh,..mmm", Kelly made the soundings. "Say yes,..say yes, honey", Roger asked. "Yes", Kelly said.

Roger then sunk half of his big cock back in Kelly's ass and Kelly moaned in ecstasy as she jerked her she cock and came as Roger fucked her ass.

Holding one of Kelly's ass cheeks and her neck and shoulder with the other hand, and on one knee, Roger then pushed Kelly over on her back and sprayed cum all over Kelly's lips and face.

"Oh fuck!...."Oh fuck, Kelly!", Roger cried. "Thank you for fucking me hard daddy", Kelly said.

Kelly made sure that Roger had her cell number and email and told Roger to please let her know any time that he wanted her to please his big cock, no matter what time, day or night.

Roger kissed the cum off of Kelly's lips and said "I will honey...I will".

tdavis7777
05-28-2013, 09:00 PM
sexy pics swettie

jimlovests
05-28-2013, 09:05 PM
thanks to the pic material creators! can imagine if Kelly was this, and was home alone!