PDA

View Full Version : Worst Names For Restuarants

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 03:13 AM
People that poke fun at my love of Fatburger usually like In 'n' Out Burger and that place might as well be called The Eager Beaver. When I lived in Texas I ate at a place called Fuddrucker's that folks used to enjoy calling Muddfucker's.

What are the most unappetizing names for places to go to when you have a good appetite?

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 03:17 AM
People that poke fun at my love of Fatburger usually like In 'n' Out Burger and that place might as well be called The Eager Beaver. When I lived in Texas I ate at a place called Fuddrucker's that folks used to enjoy calling Muddfucker's.

What are the most unappetizing names for places to go to when you have a good appetite?

I've eaten in a Fuddruckers. Better than it sounds.

But nothing beats the Japanese chain of noodle bars called Wankee.

dderek123
05-28-2013, 03:19 AM
Cabbages and Condoms in Thailand.

http://m3.i.pbase.com/o4/79/608479/1/59308033.KyotoCabbagesCondoms.jpg

It's a pretty neat place to go for meal in Bkk though.
www.cabbagesandcondoms.com/

dderek123
05-28-2013, 03:20 AM
http://foodnetworkhumor.com/img/restaurant-names-17.jpg

dderek123
05-28-2013, 03:22 AM
And from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia:

http://foodnetworkhumor.com/img/bad-restaurant-name-24.jpg

Jericho
05-28-2013, 03:23 AM
Went to one of those inspirational restaurants once, Each Hit Counts.
Place never caught on for some reason! :shrug

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 03:28 AM
I've eaten in a Fuddruckers. Better than it sounds.

But nothing beats the Japanese chain of noodle bars called Wankee.

A plate full'a noodles must require some serious crankee of the Wankee. If it's a little cranky your food might take awhile.

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Went to one of those inspirational restaurants once, Each Hit Counts.
Place never caught on for some reason! :shrug

Is that a theme restaurant for wifebeaters, cokeheads, or both?

http://static.igossip.com/photos/Perez_Hilton_dr_drew_38406_fleiss_sizemore_oPt.jpg

JenniferParisHusband
05-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Used to be a place in Cleveland called "Sam N Ella's."

Incognito69
05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
Italian restaurant called "Eat Me" in South Korea. Right down the street from "Coffee and Cats"

nevada64
05-28-2013, 08:16 AM
My Dung
It is a Vietnamese joint in Chinatown, here in L.A.

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 08:48 AM
The Ptomaine Palace

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/userimages/user624_1147315359.jpg

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 08:56 AM
we call Fuddruckers Puddfuckers . It's a nice place . It's one of those $5.00 to $10.00 burger places that sides costs extra . The good thing is that although a salad is not cheap, you get to dress your sandwich at the condiment bar . In other words, you just make your own salad . The restaurant will give you salad dressing with your meal if you ask . At times they even have the hot dog chili there . This is the same chili you get when you order a bowl of chili .

alpha2117
05-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Theres this hamburger place I saw the other day ...McDougalls, McDonnels Mcsomethings ... seriously a hamburger place with a Scottish name who the heck is going to go there.

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 10:11 AM
dirty dicks crab house in the outer banks, nc.

they even have a shirt that says "i got crabs from dirty dicks"

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Used to be a place in Cleveland called "Sam N Ella's."
BWWWWWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA fucker there goes the coffee

TatianaSummer
05-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Heart Attack Grill in Downtown Las Vegas.
They even have the waitress dress as a nurse, ready to help you after you pass out.

Willie Escalade
05-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Heart Attack Grill in Downtown Las Vegas.
They even have the waitress dress as a nurse, ready to help you after you pass out.
...and a scale outside. I think if you weigh over 325 pounds, you eat for free. Even though I don't, no way I could enter that place!

Stavros
05-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Any outlet with the word Pasty or Pastry in it: I am sure there was, briefly, an Aunty's Pasty Shop in our town: problem is I am short sighted and always thought I was seeing Aunty's Panty Shop -I am not a panty sniffer, and no way am I going to eat them, even if they have a golden crust!

flabbybody
05-28-2013, 04:16 PM
I'll probably be passing this one by without stopping in

Prospero
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Balls in seaman sauce? Are they trying to attract a particular type of clientale. Fairly clumsy.

NightmareX0666
05-28-2013, 05:39 PM
...and a scale outside. I think if you weigh over 325 pounds, you eat for free. Even though I don't, no way I could enter that place!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/dispatches/2013/02/12/las-vegas-heart-attack-grill-death/1912493/

Customer dies of heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas Dispatches
Laura Bly, USA TODAY2:02 p.m. EST February 12, 2013
heart Attck Grill

A daily customer and unofficial mascot for theHeart Attack Grill,a Las Vegas diner infamous for its calorie-laden menu and waitresses in nurse garb, has died of an apparent heart attack, the latest in a string of incidents that evoke the restaurant's ominous name.

According to the Las Vegas Sun, 52-year-old John Alleman died Monday after collapsing last week as he waited at a bus stop in front of the Fremont Street restaurant.

Although he was never on the payroll, Alleman had been a faithful patron since the restaurant opened in October 2011, owner Jon Basso told the paper. He inspired a "Patient John" caricature on the Heart Attack Grill's menu, clothing line and merchandise.

Alleman is the Heart Attack Grill's second unofficial spokesman to die. In March 2011, 575-pound Blair River — known as the Grill's "Gentle Giant" — died of flu-related pneumonia.

In February 2012, a man was hospitalized with an apparent heart problem after chowing down a 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger. Two months later, a woman suffered from a similar medical problem while reportedly eating a Double Bypass Burger.

The eatery's slogan is "a burger to die for." It gives free meals to people who weigh more than 350 pounds, and a sign reads "Caution: This establishment is bad for your health," notes the Associated Press.

The 8,000-calorie Quadruple Bypass Burger, with four half-pound beef patties, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a lard-coated bun, has been called one of the "world's worst junk foods." Other menu items include butterfat milkshakes and "flatliner fries" cooked in lard.

After the first incident, the AP reports, the Washington, D.C.-based Officials for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine said they sent a letter to the Heart Attack Grill's owner, asking him to "declare moral bankruptcy" and close the restaurant.

Although Basso told the Sun that Alleman's death was a "wake-up call," he said it won't stop him from touting such calorific foods.

"The grill is where you can be yourself. We accept people as they are," Basso told the paper. "(Alleman's death) isn't going to stop us from what we're doing. People have got to live their lives."

NightmareX0666
05-28-2013, 05:57 PM

Did you see Idiocracy?

TatianaSummer
05-28-2013, 06:21 PM

Yeah the other day me and my friend weighted ourselves and we both weighted exactly the same. Never been inside the place either but maybe I try it pretty soon.

my my my!
05-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Fuddruckers name is funny, but it's sooo good!

where I live there was a place called "Fly's" and it always reminded me of flies and kind of thought it was probably really fly infested lol

sucka4chix
05-28-2013, 09:48 PM
1)What's wrong with you guys??? Heart attack grill is on my bucket list (I'm saving it for last)!
2) I don't find Fuddrucker's funny or good.
3) there's a burger joint in Md I think called Flamers.
A pizza joint in La called Schlitz and Giggles and Dizzy Whizz sells Whizz burgers in Louisville. Guess it could be worse. Could be jizz burgers.

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 09:51 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/dispatches/2013/02/12/las-vegas-heart-attack-grill-death/1912493/

Customer dies of heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas Dispatches
Laura Bly, USA TODAY2:02 p.m. EST February 12, 2013
heart Attck Grill

A daily customer and unofficial mascot for theHeart Attack Grill,a Las Vegas diner infamous for its calorie-laden menu and waitresses in nurse garb, has died of an apparent heart attack, the latest in a string of incidents that evoke the restaurant's ominous name.

According to the Las Vegas Sun, 52-year-old John Alleman died Monday after collapsing last week as he waited at a bus stop in front of the Fremont Street restaurant.

Although he was never on the payroll, Alleman had been a faithful patron since the restaurant opened in October 2011, owner Jon Basso told the paper. He inspired a "Patient John" caricature on the Heart Attack Grill's menu, clothing line and merchandise.

Alleman is the Heart Attack Grill's second unofficial spokesman to die. In March 2011, 575-pound Blair River — known as the Grill's "Gentle Giant" — died of flu-related pneumonia.

In February 2012, a man was hospitalized with an apparent heart problem after chowing down a 6,000-calorie Triple Bypass Burger. Two months later, a woman suffered from a similar medical problem while reportedly eating a Double Bypass Burger.

The eatery's slogan is "a burger to die for." It gives free meals to people who weigh more than 350 pounds, and a sign reads "Caution: This establishment is bad for your health," notes the Associated Press.

The 8,000-calorie Quadruple Bypass Burger, with four half-pound beef patties, eight slices of American cheese, a whole tomato and half an onion served in a lard-coated bun, has been called one of the "world's worst junk foods." Other menu items include butterfat milkshakes and "flatliner fries" cooked in lard.

After the first incident, the AP reports, the Washington, D.C.-based Officials for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine said they sent a letter to the Heart Attack Grill's owner, asking him to "declare moral bankruptcy" and close the restaurant.

Although Basso told the Sun that Alleman's death was a "wake-up call," he said it won't stop him from touting such calorific foods.

"The grill is where you can be yourself. We accept people as they are," Basso told the paper. "(Alleman's death) isn't going to stop us from what we're doing. People have got to live their lives."

I knew this place was going to be mentioned eventually . I was contacted after Blair died as a potential replacement for him .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p6E5pfJEROA

Vladimir Putin
05-28-2013, 10:15 PM
I have two and these names are real.

1.) Fatburger
2.) Heart Attack Grill

Names like that keep me away from such restaurants.