PDA

View Full Version : Kidney Stone Fetish

Dino Velvet
05-27-2013, 10:06 PM
"No matter how disgusting or vile something is someone on this Earth is jerking off to it."

For every rule there is an exception. I think I found it.

EvaCassini
05-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Rule 34.

But that's disgusting lol

Dino Velvet
05-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Rule 34.

But that's disgusting lol

Either too disgusting or not disgusting enough for a fella to be enticed. Just right if your trying to quit Punishing Percy Cold Turkey though.

A few mean heartless broads in LA might finger-bang themselves to it.

http://instinctmagazine.com/images/stories/blogs/jhigbee/april2011/gloriaallred.jpg

JenniferParisHusband
05-28-2013, 12:19 AM
You joke, but somewhere, probably on HA, is a lurker who is currently thinking to himself, "I'd love to have her put her kidney stones in my ass."

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 12:29 AM
You joke, but somewhere, probably on HA, is a lurker who is currently thinking to himself, "I'd love to have her put her kidney stones in my ass."

Actually, if it was one of the cruelly endowed ladies like Suzanna Holms or Mariana Cordoba, she'd probably rattle your kidney stones while she's penetrating you.

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 12:55 AM
Actually, if it was one of the cruelly endowed ladies like Suzanna Holms or Mariana Cordoba, she'd probably rattle your kidney stones while she's penetrating you.

If they had kidney stones they'd be kidney boulders. When they finally shoot out they might knock down a wall.