Nikka
05-27-2013, 01:34 PM
wich girl is more mean to you?

Sylvia Boots
Fernanda Barros

fuck I cudn't create a poll

Willie Escalade
05-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Can't really say. Never met Fernanda, and the passing times I spoke with Sylvia at Peanuts she was always cool.

robertlouis
05-27-2013, 04:33 PM
This is the meanest girl in the world right now.

Nicht war?

Sulka_bewitched_me
05-27-2013, 06:18 PM
This is the meanest girl in the world right now.

Nicht war?
Way to perpetuate that UK hatred towards Germany R.L. It's been close to 70 yrs since the war's end and the Allies won. Jealous that BD vs. BM were in the UEFA Champions league final and not an English one? :cheers:

Sulka_bewitched_me
05-27-2013, 06:24 PM
wich girl is more mean to you?

Sylvia Boots
Fernanda Barros

fuck I cudn't create a poll
Once again Nikka has me splitting a gut :dead: DAMN whoever ends up with you for a partner is going to have a permanent smile on their face with your sense of humor!

JenniferParisHusband
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure I understand the post.... What am I supposed to be voting on, if there was a poll?

I don't know about Fernanda Barros, but I had met Sylvia a few times way back in the day. She was always nice to me, just had a tragic turn of events.

Dino Velvet
05-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Sylvia puts the CO in COck these days.

RallyCola
05-27-2013, 07:38 PM
what did fernanda do?

"sylvia" is in jail and no longer a girl (from what i have read) so i have no interest in this person anymore.

Nikka
05-27-2013, 09:59 PM
what did fernanda do?

"sylvia" is in jail and no longer a girl (from what i have read) so i have no interest in this person anymore.

fernanda was in jail in italy for pimpin and human traffic (brazilians girls)

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Way to perpetuate that UK hatred towards Germany R.L. It's been close to 70 yrs since the war's end and the Allies won. Jealous that BD vs. BM were in the UEFA Champions league final and not an English one? :cheers:

Nope. I'm not English for a start and have family and friends in Germany. I've also lived in Germany on two separate occasions and would happily do so again. It's a great country full of generous and kind people.

I'm just pointing out the widely held view that it's Merkel's dirigisme which is at least partly responsible for the plight of some of the Eurozone countries hit worst by austerity measures.

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 12:53 AM
fernanda was in jail in italy for pimpin and human traffic (brazilians girls)

human trafficking is one thing, but pimping? i can't get mad at a girl for pimping out other girls, its just a fact of being a working girl.

i'd say human trafficking is a worst offense than murder. "sylvia's" crime could be considered a crime of passion and poor judgement. human trafficking, i.e. the capture and enslavement of otherwise unsuspecting people, is a bit more inconsiderate than murder.

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 12:58 AM
human trafficking is one thing, but pimping? i can't get mad at a girl for pimping out other girls, its just a fact of being a working girl.

i'd say human trafficking is a worst offense than murder. "sylvia's" crime could be considered a crime of passion and poor judgement. human trafficking, i.e. the capture and enslavement of otherwise unsuspecting people, is a bit more inconsiderate than murder.

The folks from The Cleveland Show could shed some light.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdoqfsG-XC1Z_RqfIS7dQZ2HikpcjlqAEgIfaHijbu6fQQK4HbRQhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEM3nq5rHeN9eYQ1Rkvoip5ChQOjmEI x71UXoA98ZgogbKfxgwhttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoS85dBM7KqKADF_cNg95L1wY1dsMK0 HnQ_qOZJKbWnO92VPxq