05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Don't know but he said so on his blog.

Willie Escalade
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
Wearing condoms is the new bareback.

Wait, what?

alpha2117
05-27-2013, 03:03 PM
So she decided she wants to be safe ... it's her life.

Corran
05-27-2013, 03:26 PM
She's condom only for most of her scenes. Doesn't distract from her hotness at all.

RallyCola
05-27-2013, 07:51 PM
hmm...which one of them has the clap?

Dino Velvet
05-27-2013, 08:03 PM
The Clap (Scotty Anton ECW Theme) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbOevW8i5Q)

This is Ratings (ECW on TNN May 2000 Part 8) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcLMJJZg3E)

Nikka
05-27-2013, 09:58 PM
The Clap (Scotty Anton ECW Theme) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbOevW8i5Q)

This is Ratings (ECW on TNN May 2000 Part 8) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LcLMJJZg3E)

:dead-1:

EvaCassini
05-27-2013, 10:10 PM
I am insane with laughter! HAHA :p

Dino Velvet
05-27-2013, 10:11 PM
:dead-1:

Please do a cover of "The Clap" for YouTube. You could own that song and give the whole world The Clap.

joannajet
05-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Hello RC,

hmm...which one of them has the clap?

Wow, RC, that is a really short sighted-comment that I did not expect.

There are many other reasons why condoms may be worn on a shoot, including but not limited to:

- The producer requires it.
- A female performer is currently off contraception.
- A performer suffered an internal injury on a previous shoot
- The performer prefers to keep bareback as an intimate part of their relationship.
- The performer is new to the industry and still undecided how far they want to take their career.

I have experienced all of the above and if I am asked to wrap, I most certainly do not immediately presume it to be STD related.

One of the most fundamental elements of professionalism within our industry is to always respect the personal choices and boundaries of sexual partners and I do not like to see this being presented as something altogether less considerate by such a comment.

With regards,

Joanna
xxx

tranlove
05-27-2013, 10:39 PM
what happend? u don't trust in her?

Wouldn't you wear one?

Nikka
05-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Wouldn't you wear one?

I will save my comment

hey nice avatar I love that fag and I don't like fags, that one turns all my world upside down

lifeisfiction
05-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Damn it Nikka. More info, I am going to lose sleep trying to pull a Scooby Doo trying to get to the bottom of this mystery. Sigh, there goes my week.

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 01:08 AM
...Wow, RC, that is a really short sighted-comment that I did not expect....

it was a joke. i agree with your above post, but still stand behind my joke for its original intent. this topic exists because nikka posed the question in the OP for trust. that she chose to post about what we should assume is a non-issue means that she wanted to put a spotlight on it. if 2 performers go bareback or are covered is irrelevant to me as long as the sex is hot and they are making the choices they want to and are not pressured by their partner or the director/producer.

so that being said, since nothing is off-limits for a joke and the whole point of the thread is to ask why a person who has declared his testing protocol as well as boasts about banging bareback, gloved up, i don't find my response short sighted. if you can't laugh with me, that's perfectly fine.

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 01:24 AM
it was a joke. i agree with your above post, but still stand behind my joke for its original intent. this topic exists because nikka posed the question in the OP for trust. that she chose to post about what we should assume is a non-issue means that she wanted to put a spotlight on it. if 2 performers go bareback or are covered is irrelevant to me as long as the sex is hot and they are making the choices they want to and are not pressured by their partner or the director/producer.

so that being said, since nothing is off-limits for a joke and the whole point of the thread is to ask why a person who has declared his testing protocol as well as boasts about banging bareback, gloved up, i don't find my response short sighted. if you can't laugh with me, that's perfectly fine.

Exactly ....... who gives a shit about how many people are murdered, tortured, kidnapped etc and what the true costs are as long as I get my weed and other drugs .

Nikka
05-28-2013, 01:28 AM
Exactly ....... who gives a shit about how many people are murdered, tortured, kidnapped etc and what the true costs are as long as I get my weed and other drugs .

muslims think like that and they are like 20% of the world population so what is the problem?

bluesoul
05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
why?

maybe she wanted to join the list of gg's that have put christianxxx on the quarantine watch

EvaCassini
05-28-2013, 01:31 AM
hahaha

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 01:33 AM
muslims think like that and they are like 20% of the world population so what is the problem?

I was commenting on RL's reply to his comment by another comment to his comment .

You gorgeous hunk of honey .

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 01:37 AM
I was commenting on RL's reply to his comment by another comment to his comment .

You gorgeous hunk of honey .

dude...in the words of the immortal howard stern, "I'll talk about anything you want me too...nothing's off limits to me."

tranlove
05-28-2013, 01:42 AM
I will save my comment

hey nice avatar I love that fag and I don't like fags, that one turns all my world upside down

Don't save it, I wouldn't stick my dick on any strange ass or pussy, just been safe.

Genetic
05-28-2013, 02:07 AM
Maybe it's because it reminded her of her air mattress/King Size bed that was stolen? :whistle:

joannajet
05-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Hello RC,

Thanks for the clarification and unfortunately, I did not read your post in the context of being a joke as you intended.

I agree that nothing should be off-limits as that creates, not only, the best possible ground for interesting discussion, but also the opportunity to clear up any mis-communication ;-)

Kisses,

Joanna
xxx

EvaCassini
05-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Maybe it's because it reminded her of her air mattress/King Size bed that was stolen? :whistle:

:dead:

wow....ok enough with HA for a few, gotta get on cam ;)

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 02:59 AM
dude...in the words of the immortal howard stern, "I'll talk about anything you want me too...nothing's off limits to me."

Yeah, but Howie knows that Lesbians equal ratings ........

Cecil Rhodes
05-28-2013, 03:11 AM
Don't save it, I wouldn't stick my dick on any strange ass or pussy, just been safe.

There was no mention of any kind of bathing being required before the scene .

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/SbpY2HvhjtI/AAAAAAAAidI/cu3xDoOAZQU/s400/michael_berryman_12.jpg