PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with wanting to be a top only?

tranlove
05-27-2013, 09:03 AM
What's wrong with wanting to a top only? When I started here I stated that I wanted my wife in on my fantasies. I also said that I don't enjoy anything up my ass. Why is that wrong? I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed. So what's wrong with wanting to fuck and not being fucked?

runround04
05-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Nothings wrong with it, its your ass, you get to decide what does and does not go up it.

Since Im nosey, is she TS or GG and what holes of hers are you allowed in?

Bopper007
05-27-2013, 09:35 AM
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a top. However if your wife, whom I presume you love, wants to use a strapon on you, you should be willing to try to please her.

Prospero
05-27-2013, 10:46 AM
There is nothing wrong whatsoever with being a top only or with enjoying being a bottom. it's all about preferences. But many get ridiculed and slagged off here for their preferences. Which is so sad considering this is supposed to be a forum of people liberated from stupid prejudices.

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 11:33 AM
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a top. However if your wife, whom I presume you love, wants to use a strapon on you, you should be willing to try to please her.
Yeah, right, like women do everything men want? Uhuh.

RallyCola
05-27-2013, 11:39 AM
What's wrong with wanting to a top only? When I started here I stated that I wanted my wife in on my fantasies. I also said that I don't enjoy anything up my ass. Why is that wrong? I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed. So what's wrong with wanting to fuck and not being fucked?

1) who said there is anything wrong with being exclusively one thing or the other? BUT....

2) you want your wife in on your fantasies but won't indulge hers...that's a bit selfish no?

Bribi
05-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Nothing is wrong.
Why do you think something's wrong?
That's your right.

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
1) who said there is anything wrong with being exclusively one thing or the other? BUT....

2) you want your wife in on your fantasies but won't indulge hers...that's a bit selfish no?

Sexual preferences have nothing to do with 'being selfish'. If you don't want to do something, you don't do it, and that is equal both ways. I could never persuade my ex-wife, for example, to get into a threesome with her sister, but it was absolutely cool, you know.

What is selfish is to assume that just because you like something, everyone else must too, and therefore if they say they don't, must either be in denial or lying.

dc_guy_75
05-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Every single person on this board likes sucking cock.

That's why we're here.

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Every single person on this board likes sucking cock.

That's why we're here.
There you go again, you see. No. Simply not true. Sorry 'bout that.

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 12:34 PM

Absolutely nothing at all. As long as both parties are into it, anything goes--but both means BOTH. However there are some people who, just because they like to do certain things, assume everyone else does too, and then get all hissy when they get told they're wrong. :shrug
They ought to do the maths: most transwomen would much rather be fucked (a good proportion won't even let you touch their dicks). So that means that 'top' only men who like transwomen have a much larger dating pool. Simples.

SheWantsTheD
05-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Haha! Let her face fuck your then jerk off her strap on and pretend to cum by pouring some cream on your chest or something :)
Just cos your ass is off limits doesn't mean she can't still pretend in other ways.

Newcomer
05-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Wrong is strup on
No synthetics for sex athletics!

Willie Escalade
05-27-2013, 02:56 PM
I like gals with dicks but I don't like to suck said dick. I like to enter a girl's rear exit although my own ass is an exit only. Big fucking deal!

ClareSensual
05-27-2013, 03:03 PM
I know she would like to fuck me with a strap on and I haven't agreed.

Tranlove, I'm wondering if your wife is heading in this direction . . .

http://cdn1.publicphoto.xtube.com/photos/20090930/16/9fip16a7Knz.jpg?m=eABauEaa&mh=OaWMoYIVXR194Kcb

Wouldn't that be ironic?

nysprod
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM

Nothing is wrong with wanting to be top only, but that's not what this is about. The fact that you expect your wife to accommodate all your demands vis a vis transsexuals, while remaining too selfish to deal with what she wants to try, is really what the issue is.

I know, I know, you're gonna whine again about how you don't want anything in your ass...but this is really about power and control and obviously, you're too insecure to cede her any...

Now you two have come to an impasse, so you've come here to either finds ways to bolster your argument or just simply bitch...probably the former.

All in all, an annoying if not instructive episode.

BBaggins06
05-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Yeah, right, like women do everything men want? Uhuh.

Well, with an argument like that, you wouldn't have to do anything she wanted. ;) Not sure that's a recipe for success :)

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Nothing is wrong with wanting to be top only, but that's not what this is about. The fact that you expect your wife to accommodate all your demands vis a vis transsexuals, while remaining too selfish to deal with what she wants to try, is really what the issue is.

I know, I know, you're gonna whine again about how you don't want anything in your ass...but this is really about power and control and obviously, you're too insecure to cede her any...

Now you two have come to an impasse, so you've come here to either finds ways to bolster your argument or just simply bitch...probably the former.

All in all, an annoying if not instructive episode.
So you think people should always go along with their partners' desires? Or only in regard to anal insertion? I haven't seen the OP suggest he intends to coerce his wife into going along with his trans fantasies. The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what you're asking someone else to do, if you feel uncomfortable don't do it--and respect the other person's right to do the exact same.

And leave out all that power and control BS, we all heard it already.

If you think the OP is just here to bitch, know what? Move right on along, bud, nothing here to see.

nysprod
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM
So you think people should always go along with their partners' desires? Or only in regard to anal insertion? I haven't seen the OP suggest he intends to coerce his wife into going along with his trans fantasies.

I don't, I just think it's ridiculous when people are selfish...and the op started another thread dealing with getting his wife to go along with his trans fantasies.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what you're asking someone else to do, if you feel uncomfortable don't do it--and respect the other person's right to do the exact same.

Oh hell yeah, it does matter. And the op is trying to find a way to get exactly what he wants without giving something in return, so I'm not sure what level of respect he's showing her.

And leave out all that power and control BS, we all heard it already.

If you think the OP is just here to bitch, know what? Move right on along, bud, nothing here to see.

I didn't think he was here to bitch...I think he's here to try and get information from people who know more about this stuff than he does.

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't, I just think it's ridiculous when people are selfish...and the op started another thread dealing with getting his wife to go along with his trans fantasies.

So since when did refusing to do certain things in bed amount to being 'selfish'? You think sexual blackmail is OK? And in this thread he's asking about why some people get a bee in their bonnets about men who 'top'. It's up there in the thread title.

Oh hell yeah, it does matter. And the op is trying to find a way to get exactly what he wants without giving something in return, so I'm not sure what level of respect he's showing her.

In your opinion he is. But as long as he respects her decision and she respects his decision, what's your beef?

I didn't think he was here to bitch...I think he's here to try and get information from people who know more about this stuff than he does.

He came on a forum dedicated to transwomen and asked advice about transwomen? Shocking. Shouldn't be allowed.

robertlouis
05-27-2013, 04:27 PM
There is nothing wrong whatsoever with being a top only or with enjoying being a bottom. it's all about preferences. But many get ridiculed and slagged off here for their preferences. Which is so sad considering this is supposed to be a forum of people liberated from stupid prejudices.

Very true. But it seems that those of us who prefer only to top get it worse than anyone else (except the girls, of course, which is utterly shameful in a place like this).

I don't understand it, but it doesn't bother me. I know what I like and no amount of stupid cat-calling will change that.

thestud
05-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Absolutely nothing at all. As long as both parties are into it, anything goes--but both means BOTH. However there are some people who, just because they like to do certain things, assume everyone else does too, and then get all hissy when they get told they're wrong. :shrug
They ought to do the maths: most transwomen would much rather be fucked (a good proportion won't even let you touch their dicks). So that means that 'top' only men who like transwomen have a much larger dating pool. Simples.

I agree I like that too I like to do the fucking not the one being fucked. I have only be with one TS and that was 7 months ago and I was the one doing the fucking. I still do not understand how TS or gays feel pleasure if they are not the one giving because when you make love or are having sex with a women the way nature designed us is that both feel pleasure at the same time and please I not say every single women feels pleasure when having sex. I say on average and since there are seven billion in this world the average of that is still a lot. Any way back to what I was saying when I was pumping the hell out of that TS i fell pleasure hmm good times and when she asked me whether she could fuck me I polite declined and she wankered herself of. But the question I like to ask any TS is when you are taking it up to ass do you feel pleasure or are you saying hurry up this hurting like hell

dderek123
05-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Compromise happens in a relationship. And mix in a little experimentation. Then who knows what places you will go.

nysprod
05-27-2013, 05:02 PM
So since when did refusing to do certain things in bed amount to being 'selfish'? You think sexual blackmail is OK? And in this thread he's asking about why some people get a bee in their bonnets about men who 'top'. It's up there in the thread title.

You're a bit thick, so I'll explain...the op is being disingenuous with the thread title...the point is that he's trying to get his wife to do exactly what he wants without reciprocating...and he's here asking for help with it.

In other words, the thread has nothing to do with people getting a bee in their bonnets about men who top

In your opinion he is. But as long as he respects her decision and she respects his decision, what's your beef?

Try to read this carefully because I'm going to explain it for the last time. He is not respecting her at all...he's trying to find a way to get her to do what he wants without having to do what she wants.

He came on a forum dedicated to transwomen and asked advice about transwomen? Shocking. Shouldn't be allowed.

Do you see now this is not the point of this thread...that he's not here asking advice about transwomen?

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm going to explain it for the last time.

Since you've said exactly the same thing in each of your previous posts, I agree, it would be a good idea to get off your wee soapbox and shut up. Don't let the door catch you now.

The rest of us will carry on discussing the thread topic, instead of your thinly disguised pro-bottom polemic.

nysprod
05-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Since you've said exactly the same thing in each of your previous posts, I agree, it would be a good idea to get off your wee soapbox and shut up. Don't let the door catch you now.

The rest of us will carry on discussing the thread topic, instead of your thinly disguised pro-bottom polemic.

You really are utterly clueless...I'll stop wasting my time now...

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 05:46 PM
You really are utterly clueless...I'll stop wasting my time now...
Good stuff. :-)

amberskyi
05-27-2013, 05:55 PM
This shit again

Sulka_bewitched_me
05-27-2013, 06:10 PM
This shit again
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 06:12 PM
This shit again
Hi Amber how are you today? :grin:

tranlove
05-27-2013, 10:03 PM
This is too funny:)

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 12:26 AM
This shit again

You could say that about 40% of the threads on here.

To quote Santayana, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

That's a huge, boring, aspect of HA. Every fucking day without fail.

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 12:36 AM
Chris Benoit drinks coffee - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chd-ezRvdew)

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Chris Benoit drinks coffee - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chd-ezRvdew)

so..u want the rabid wolverine to kill the op like he did his wife?

Dino Velvet
05-28-2013, 12:52 AM
so..u want the rabid wolverine to kill the op like he did his wife?

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/MIDICENTRAL/ChrisBenoit/benoit3.jpg

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 12:52 AM
You could say that about 40% of the threads on here.

To quote Santayana, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

That's a huge, boring, aspect of HA. Every fucking day without fail.

So boring you've managed ten posts a day, on average, since you joined?

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 01:14 AM
So boring you've managed ten posts a day, on average, since you joined?

And so boring that you took the time to work that out. ;)

Kerr-tishhhhhhh!

RallyCola
05-28-2013, 01:18 AM
topics like this are like watching a clip of a tgirl that can't cum/get it up. you know there is no big payoff at the end but you still can't stop watching.

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 01:29 AM
And so boring that you took the time to work that out. ;)

Kerr-tishhhhhhh!
Maybe it took you longer, granted. :party:

bluesoul
05-28-2013, 01:40 AM

because it's 2013 and being fucked in the ass is now endorsed by every major first world government and major corporation.

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Maybe it took you longer, granted. :party:

Smart. In a good way. :Bowdown:

HarajukuDollxoxo
05-28-2013, 01:45 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it all boils down to personal preference. I don't top, haven't and I never will. It's just not my preference. :wiggle:

robertlouis
05-28-2013, 01:51 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, it all boils down to personal preference. I don't top, haven't and I never will. It's just not my preference. :wiggle:

Well, that's good news for some of us here! :dancing:

tranlove
05-28-2013, 02:22 AM

That's why I go looking for bottoms, so there are no misunderstandings.

sydburn9
05-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Absolutely nothing wrong with that !

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
That's why I go looking for bottoms, so there are no misunderstandings.

I think it's only fair to get it out of the way early on. I mean, outside of a paying arrangement, in which the client sets the rules, if she is really not going to be satisfied without penetrating, there's no point in going further.

In a romantic, rather than a professional engagement, both parties have an expectation that they will get what they seek. But I for one really can't be bothered being in bed with someone who is constantly trying to get her dick in my arse. Shower, you get taxi now.

However I have been surprised quite a few times by girls who say they're versatile, on for example, a dating ad, but when it comes to it, are not reallly and do not want to penetrate. They just say it hoping to interest more men and then do the triage later.

It's a small sample I admit, but my results are 100%, which leads my nose to twitch. There are certainly genuinely 'versatile' girls out there, but they are more rare than you might think. (Which would parallel the situation in other social groups, so shouldn't come as a surprise.)

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 01:09 PM

Hehe I like you.

Do you know about GOLF? It's a game. There are some guys who think it's just the greatest thing ever. They talk about it all the time. I am happy for them. But some are so obssessed with the idea that chasing a wee white ball around a field is SUCH a great thing to do that they insist that EVERYBODY should do it. So they constantly try to persuade anyone daft enough to listen that they really really must try playing GOLF.

And if you say, 'Nah, not for me,' then they'll say 'How can you know? You obviously never tried.' And even if you say yes you did but hated it, they'll just say, 'Oh, you must have had the wrong clubs. I'll lend you mine' or 'Which course did you go to? That's not really a beginner's course,you know,' and then they'll witter on like that till it's flinging-out time.

What they WILL NOT do is SHUT UP about how great the game of GOLF is, how everybody who really tries, just loves it, and how you, for saying you're not interested, are either crazy or in denial of your inner GOLFER, or deliberately trying to insult GOLFERS everywhere.

THEN it gets worse! They begin to accuse you of being ANTI-GOLF, even of being GOLFOPHOBIC, and that you're part of a terrible conspiracy against GOLFERS, all because you do not like to fucking well PLAY GOLF.

I often think of those GOLFERS in here...

Willie Escalade
05-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Or soccer fans...or futból fans. Sorry; it's just not my bag!

tranlove
05-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Hehe I like you.

Do you know about GOLF? It's a game. There are some guys who think it's just the greatest thing ever. They talk about it all the time. I am happy for them. But some are so obssessed with the idea that chasing a wee white ball around a field is SUCH a great thing to do that they insist that EVERYBODY should do it. So they constantly try to persuade anyone daft enough to listen that they really really must try playing GOLF.

And if you say, 'Nah, not for me,' then they'll say 'How can you know? You obviously never tried.' And even if you say yes you did but hated it, they'll just say, 'Oh, you must have had the wrong clubs. I'll lend you mine' or 'Which course did you go to? That's not really a beginner's course,you know,' and then they'll witter on like that till it's flinging-out time.

What they WILL NOT do is SHUT UP about how great the game of GOLF is, how everybody who really tries, just loves it, and how you, for saying you're not interested, are either crazy or in denial of your inner GOLFER, or deliberately trying to insult GOLFERS everywhere.

THEN it gets worse! They begin to accuse you of being ANTI-GOLF, even of being GOLFOPHOBIC, and that you're part of a terrible conspiracy against GOLFERS, all because you do not like to fucking well PLAY GOLF.

Funny that you mention it I'm a golfer, a rather good one. And even though I love the game and don't understand those who don't, I'll never get in their ass about it. To each his own.

MacShreach
05-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Funny that you mention it I'm a golfer, a rather good one. And even though I love the game and don't understand those who don't, I'll never get in their ass about it. To each his own.
You do get the humorous point here, we hope?

tranlove
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
You do get the humorous point here, we hope?

Of course, did not get it any other way

SheWantsTheD
05-28-2013, 09:26 PM
I agree I like that too I like to do the fucking not the one being fucked. I have only be with one TS and that was 7 months ago and I was the one doing the fucking. I still do not understand how TS or gays feel pleasure if they are not the one giving because when you make love or are having sex with a women the way nature designed us is that both feel pleasure at the same time and please I not say every single women feels pleasure when having sex. I say on average and since there are seven billion in this world the average of that is still a lot. Any way back to what I was saying when I was pumping the hell out of that TS i fell pleasure hmm good times and when she asked me whether she could fuck me I polite declined and she wankered herself of. But the question I like to ask any TS is when you are taking it up to ass do you feel pleasure or are you saying hurry up this hurting like hell
This is a question I've asked a few of the girls and they all say they feel pleasure from it. I think some were even half offended that I asked.
Just like genetic girls some of them do feel some pain at first or even throughout. Sometimes they make me stop same as other girls. But yes, they do all get pleasure from it.
And its hot to watch them wank themselves off isn't it :)
Even hotter to watch them cum no hands as you fuck them and hit their spot :)

topics like this are like watching a clip of a tgirl that can't cum/get it up. you know there is no big payoff at the end but you still can't stop watching.
Haha nice analogy! The if the topic/girl is hot or interesting enough you will keep watching and keep stroking :)