PDA

View Full Version : Shameful self promotion! hehe

Jenny24nj
05-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Hey crew! just wondering what you all feel about my newest pics... this was from my webcam the other night sorry the quality isn't great but just wondering on how ya'll felt how i looked? XOXO ~Jenny~
:shrug[/color]

Jenny24nj
05-14-2006, 05:53 AM
wow don't show so much love to me :actionsmiley :smh

Jenny24nj
05-14-2006, 07:20 AM
wow.. i didn;t realize it was that bad...sorry for botrhering you all... :anon

thmack
05-14-2006, 07:54 AM
LMAO @ YOUR FACE

Felicia Katt
05-14-2006, 10:32 AM
LMAO @ YOUR FACE

that was just mean and uncalled for. if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

FK

katieftv
05-14-2006, 10:49 AM
Jenny,
Take no notice theres always an arse who gets his kicks out of trying to put a girl down. You look fine to me babe but then i'm no she male beauty queen either.

To those who think its cool to have a pop at a girl on here just cause she may not be your thing. Get a life and grow up. Better still keep your stupid arsed comments to yourself and move on to another board where your insults can be appreciated along with the other half wits you will find there to keep you company.

Best of luck Jenny would like to see more pic's of you as and when. Take care hun. Katie xxx

Mugai_hentaisha
05-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Smile alittle I love shameful self promotions. :lol:

katieftv
05-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Quote "Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine"

The problem lies with the offender not the victim. Its no surprise your not sorry most offenders arent they are just arrogant and go on to offend time and time again. Have a nice day.

IWantATgirl
05-14-2006, 04:19 PM
What part of Jersey you in? Im in Edison near Rt287.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-14-2006, 05:14 PM
some people do get enjoyment about ruining somone's day-

but the truth is- however uncalled for,
if u ASK for an opinion about yourself, or post a pic of ypurself on the internet, you open yourself to a whole can of worms darling.

look for approval within yourslef

specialk
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Jenny pay no attention to a few assholes posting in here. Like any TS your a work in progress, getting better all the time. :D

stillies77
05-14-2006, 05:26 PM
id hit it

stillies77
05-14-2006, 05:26 PM
PS i am in south jersey too...where are you at in jersey...town/county?

Felicia Katt
05-14-2006, 08:14 PM
some people do get enjoyment about ruining somone's day-

but the truth is- however uncalled for,
if u ASK for an opinion about yourself, or post a pic of ypurself on the internet, you open yourself to a whole can of worms darling.

look for approval within yourslef

Are the worms the ones making the rude comments? :)

co-sign on self approval too. one of my favorite quotes is from Gandhi. No one can hurt you without your permission.

FK

Quinn
05-14-2006, 08:24 PM
one of my favorite quotes is from Gandhi. No one can hurt you without your permission.

This is actually one of my favorite quotes too. If more people took this lesson to heart, we wouldn't live in a society where the overwhelming majority of people see themselves as perpetual victims to anything and everything that comes their way. Unfortunately, most people aren’t ready to hear anything that requires them to accept personal responsibility. Note. This is not a commentary on Jenny’s post, but rather reflects a general social commentary.

-Quinn

Felicia Katt
05-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Here are some other favorite Gandhi quotes of mine:

There is no god higher than truth.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Truth never damages a cause that is just.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Somehow, I doubt Bush or Cheney has either of these quotes engraved on a little plaque on their desks.

FK

Quinn
05-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Here are some other favorite Gandhi quotes of mine:

There is no god higher than truth.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Truth never damages a cause that is just.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Somehow, I doubt Bush or Cheney has either of these quotes engraved on a little plaque on their desks.

FK

No doubt. Truman's famous "The Buck Stops Here" desktop plaque won't be appearing on any desks in the current administration. In fact, a more appropriate plaque might read as follows: "What National Debt?"

How's that for thread drift?

-Quinn