PDA

View Full Version : Trans fighter Fallon Fox

ed_jaxon
05-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I watched this fight and it was clear she had an advantage. She looks like a woman but imo her punches looked like those of a guy. Straight, sharp and through the target.

I am not big into MMA but will watch her next fight to see if it changes my opinion again. I liked how the particular governing body stood up for her, though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/trans-fighter-fallon-fox-wins-unimpressively-video-142855590.html;_ylt=AhZazRbgNSlteMmwtVjWcnkKQu1_;_ ylu=X3oDMTIya2hjMWJkBG1pdANIQ01PTCBvbiBhcnRpY2xlIH JpZ2h0IHJhaWwEcGtnA2lkLTMyOTY2NzQEcG9zAzcEc2VjA2hj bQR2ZXIDNg--;_ylg=X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-;_ylv=3

WendyWilliams
05-26-2013, 04:23 PM
My cousin Trent Mccown was at CFA 11 fighting one of the under card events and he said that she was getting it rough from fans there with lots of boo'ing and harsh comments at the press conference and weigh in's.

Also the CFA facebook page the comments were so bad I had to leave as it was making me beyond angry.

UKtslove
05-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Fucking disgusting behaviour.

dderek123
05-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Yup the average MMA fan is not the most tolerant sort. I think Fallon is a pioneer and she has a tough road ahead. I hope things will go great for her and this helps others understand more about transitioning.

amberskyi
05-26-2013, 10:04 PM
I watched this fight and it was clear she had an advantage. She looks like a woman but imo her punches looked like those of a guy. Straight, sharp and through the target.

I am not big into MMA but will watch her next fight to see if it changes my opinion again. I liked how the particular governing body stood up for her, though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/trans-fighter-fallon-fox-wins-unimpressively-video-142855590.html;_ylt=AhZazRbgNSlteMmwtVjWcnkKQu1_;_ ylu=X3oDMTIya2hjMWJkBG1pdANIQ01PTCBvbiBhcnRpY2xlIH JpZ2h0IHJhaWwEcGtnA2lkLTMyOTY2NzQEcG9zAzcEc2VjA2hj bQR2ZXIDNg--;_ylg=X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-;_ylv=3

That's very sexist of you lmao.
So because her punches were better its a product of her past as a man and not a good coach?
For someone who's been around the girls for so long i thought of all people you would of had a better understanding of transitioning and what it does to the body.

AmyDaly
05-26-2013, 11:49 PM
I watched the fight too and I couldn't agree with you less ed. She just looked like she was better. The other girl was on the defense the whole time, but I didn't see anything there that seemed like she just had an advantage. I don't even think she was much bigger than the other girl.

and as far as her other wins go, I read that the girl she knocked out got knocked out even faster in the fight she had before she fought fallon! I think all this anti-fallon stuff is borderline misogynist if you actually have any idea on the effects of hormones on transwomen. Especially transwomen that have been on hormones for around 10 years and didn't transition too late in life.

I was really wishing she would just lose to prove a point, but if I were her I wouldn't want to lose a match just because my opponent wasn't as good and people wanted me to prove a point.

ed_jaxon
05-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Not to get too deep here but while I agree with somethings said here I have to rely some on what I have learned and can look up.

While hormones have undoubtably had a major affect on Fallon, some things cannot be changed such as bone structure, specifically her shoulder structure. When I saw her throw a punch (2:19) there was something decidely different about her shoulder angle than her opponent.

Having been around baseball and softball players there are differences in the structure.

A softball pitcher throws a ball underhanded and can reach speeds of upwards of 70 mph. Ardolis Chapman of Cincy busted off a fastball at 105 overhanded.

Better? Not at all. He's throwing from 60'6'' while a softball player is throwing from 43'. College softball pitcher struck out Reggie Jackson and mad him look bad. Eventually we will have a pro athlete who is a woman but more likely than not the initial pioneer will be a kicker, a knuckleballer or a guard in basketball. Not being mysoginistic, just realistic. Those sports that have no physical advantage have already had the gender line broken, (Horse Racing, Auto Racing and Golf come to mind).

I was real careful to say "in my opinion" and after looking up some research I still think there is a difference in the shoulders which leads to a different punch style.

Now as to whether she was a better fighter or not, she won, but her opponent was great at escaping and actually seemed more skilled.

Amy, the hormones have an effect on Fallon and the article even goes into what the effects are, but to say she does not have other advantages physiologically is almost as bad as saying the hormones have no effect and she is still a man. There have been several athletes who are transgendered and have competed with men on a high level. Thai boxer, South Pacific soccer player and others come to mind but this is different.
I did not hear the boos nor did I read the comments but I think its great she has gotten a chance to show what she can do.

joeninety
05-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Fair play to Fallon for stepping up against the backdrop of such a tough public domain.

Her toughest fight in every contest, is probably the one she has to fight before stepping into the cage.

Another pioneer and all the best to her.

AmyDaly
05-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Not to get too deep here but while I agree with somethings said here I have to rely some on what I have learned and can look up.

While hormones have undoubtably had a major affect on Fallon, some things cannot be changed such as bone structure, specifically her shoulder structure. When I saw her throw a punch (2:19) there was something decidely different about her shoulder angle than her opponent.

Having been around baseball and softball players there are differences in the structure.

A softball pitcher throws a ball underhanded and can reach speeds of upwards of 70 mph. Ardolis Chapman of Cincy busted off a fastball at 105 overhanded.

Better? Not at all. He's throwing from 60'6'' while a softball player is throwing from 43'. College softball pitcher struck out Reggie Jackson and mad him look bad. Eventually we will have a pro athlete who is a woman but more likely than not the initial pioneer will be a kicker, a knuckleballer or a guard in basketball. Not being mysoginistic, just realistic. Those sports that have no physical advantage have already had the gender line broken, (Horse Racing, Auto Racing and Golf come to mind).

I was real careful to say "in my opinion" and after looking up some research I still think there is a difference in the shoulders which leads to a different punch style.

Now as to whether she was a better fighter or not, she won, but her opponent was great at escaping and actually seemed more skilled.

Amy, the hormones have an effect on Fallon and the article even goes into what the effects are, but to say she does not have other advantages physiologically is almost as bad as saying the hormones have no effect and she is still a man. There have been several athletes who are transgendered and have competed with men on a high level. Thai boxer, South Pacific soccer player and others come to mind but this is different.
I did not hear the boos nor did I read the comments but I think its great she has gotten a chance to show what she can do.

I think it should be on a case by case basis quite honestly. I think every transwoman's transition timeline and structure will be different. I just don't know what difference the size of actual bones is going to make with out the muscle strength to back it up. Especially considering most transwomen on a proper HRT regimen will have less testosterone in their bodies than natal women. Also, you must consider that the bone structure of a transwoman does in fact change. Bone density and strength changes to that of a cisgendered female. The only thing really left is the actual structure or size, but even that may shrink as transwomen are also prone to bone loss.

For someone who transitions at a rather early age, chances are they aren't going to have any advantage unless they grew really quickly or was a huge football player as a teen or something like that. Now if you are a 30 or 40 or 50 year old transitioner, then you are most likely going to have some advantage. But to someone transitioning in their teens or early 20's even, it will be a lot different.

amberskyi
05-29-2013, 02:17 AM

Actually depending on how young someone starts taking hormones it can effect the way ones skeleton develops

APD2
05-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Well,she transitioned post-puberty.It looks like ,along with thicker tendons and heavier bones than GG's , she has visibly narrow hips and broad shoulders,

You could definitely see this giving her a mechanical advantage over fighters, in her same weight class ,at punching.

Also,because of her male bone structure, she'd be better at absorbing punishment than her other female competitors.

AmyDaly
05-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Well,she transitioned post-puberty.It looks like ,along with thicker tendons and heavier bones than GG's , she has visibly narrow hips and broad shoulders,

You could definitely see this giving her a mechanical advantage over fighters, in her same weight class ,at punching.

Also,because of her male bone structure, she'd be better at absorbing punishment than her other female competitors.

This is just not correct information. Your bone structure has nothing to do with absorbing pain. As I said, you lose bone strength and density when you transition as well as being prone to bone loss. Also, it has been argued that wider set hips grant better balance.

Castor_Troy05
05-29-2013, 03:17 AM
Can we have Fallon Fox go into the ring against Spencer Fox? I'd love to see that asshat get smashed to the ground

Queens Guy
05-29-2013, 03:30 AM
I wish Fallon Fox all the best in her transition as far as the rest of her life goes, in getting a job, in finding somebody to love, and all that good stuff, but when I watched the clip of the fight, and didn't know she was TG, I thought she looked like a man in drag and the other fighter was at a severe disadvantage.

She may have entered the ring to the song 'Dude looks like a Lady', but she didn't look like one.

I'm glad the UFC, and Ronda Rousey, didn't make a big deal about giving a lesbian fighter a chance to win the title. I'm glad that one day a male UFC fighter will come out and it won't be that big a deal.

But, I look at Fallon Fox and I think she's got an advantage over her competitors because she was born a male. Maybe it's because she transitioned so late in her life, in her early 30's. I think it's unfair in a fight. And I don't think less of any female opponent that agrees.

APD2
05-29-2013, 03:47 AM
This is just not correct information. Your bone structure has nothing to do with absorbing pain.
Not really to do anything with pain. Males generally have heavier jaws and skulls than women .Lets say a male and female fighter ,at the same weight, are punched or kicked in the head with the same force. The male fighter will-as a rule-take the shot better than the female.

As I said, you lose bone strength and density when you transition as well as being prone to bone loss.

I don't think bone loss is a factor here for a transwoman,in her thirties , who's getting proper medical treatment.Correct me if I'm wrong,but osteoporosis is only a major issue if you don't receive an external supply of oestrogen .

Also, it has been argued that wider set hips grant better balance.
They could give you better balance,but they won't help you throw a punch better.

A lot of the energy for a punch is generated by planting the feet and rotating the hips and thighs .

If you look at male and female skeleton, you'll see that in females the femurs slops inwards,wile the males the legs go straight-up.This means any rotational energy from the legs can delivered with far greater smoothness and efficiency by a male.

http://www.vitalgaitway.com/sites/default/files/malefemaleskeleton.jpeg

AmyDaly
05-29-2013, 04:00 AM
Not really to do anything with pain. Males generally have heavier jaws and skulls than women .Lets say a male and female fighter ,at the same weight, are punched or kicked in the head with the same force. The male fighter will-as a rule-take the shot better than the female.

I don't think bone loss is a factor here for a transwoman,in her thirties , who's getting proper medical treatment.Correct me if I'm wrong,but osteoporosis is only a major issue if you don't receive an external supply of oestrogen .

They could give you better balance,but they won't help you throw a punch better.

A lot of the energy for a punch is generated by planting the feet and rotating the hips and thighs .

If you look at male and female skeleton, you'll see that in females the femurs slops inwards,wile the males the legs go straight-up.This means any rotational energy from the legs can delivered with far greater smoothness and efficiency by a male.

you may be right in some regards, but what ever small advantage it might be may be negligible or even balanced out by any disadvantages she has fighting other females as a transwoman such as lower testosterone rates, less flexibility, and any damage HRT and SRS does to the body. Also, the NCAA and IOC have both already made decisions on trans athletes and I highly doubt either organization would make decisions without careful thought and evidence to support it.

Queens Guy
05-29-2013, 06:44 AM
you may be right in some regards, but what ever small advantage it might be may be negligible or even balanced out by any disadvantages she has fighting other females as a transwoman such as lower testosterone rates, less flexibility, and any damage HRT and SRS does to the body. Also, the NCAA and IOC have both already made decisions on trans athletes and I highly doubt either organization would make decisions without careful thought and evidence to support it.

With respect, the NCAA and IOC don't have all that many combative arts. The Olympics just got rid of wrestling. Even the combative arts are only sort-of combative, and have plenty of padding and rules to avoid injury, but MMA has exposed elbows, knees and feet. And joints getting popped out of sockets when competitors refuse to tap, like when Ronda Rousey dislocated Meisha Tate's elbow. The potential damage is so much higher.

I'd hate to see one of her opponents get hurt just to make Fallon feel better about herself. Especially since Fallon never competed as a man, she deserves her asterisk.

AmyDaly
05-29-2013, 07:05 AM
With respect, the NCAA and IOC don't have all that many combative arts. The Olympics just got rid of wrestling. Even the combative arts are only sort-of combative, and have plenty of padding and rules to avoid injury, but MMA has exposed elbows, knees and feet. And joints getting popped out of sockets when competitors refuse to tap, like when Ronda Rousey dislocated Meisha Tate's elbow. The potential damage is so much higher.

I'd hate to see one of her opponents get hurt just to make Fallon feel better about herself. Especially since Fallon never competed as a man, she deserves her asterisk.

If the NCAA and IOC had MMA, transwomen would be fighting there too since those are there rules. Nearly every sport has physical contact. How could you hate to see one of her opponents get hurt "just to make fallon feel better about herself". Feel better how? You mean feel better as in to be treated as any human being should be treated? Like the gender that they are? She wants to participate in MMA and does not belong fighting men. Period. Not only that, but its MMA. Someone IS going to get hurt and just because people don't really see fallon as a woman, they deem it as a man beating up on a woman and can't see past that. It is disgusting to hear the boo's at her and the entrance song played by the other woman she fought.

You are only counting a few negligible advantages that aren't even proven to be real advantages or even known at all. The bone structure bs that everyone always uses is exactly that(bs) seeing as how the actual bone strength and density does infact change. Aside from that, as I said in a previous comment, any advantages that Fallon MAY have that aren't even proven, she definitely has proven disadvantages such as a lower testosterone level, narrower hips and any damage caused by taking hormone replacement therapy and having SRS, which is a major surgery to the groin area. Nobody wants to see these disadvantages she has because they can't get over that in their mind she is really a man.

Every fighter goes in to a fight at some type of advantage or disadvantage. It could be their height or reach or even ethnicity. Perhaps Tall Basketball players should be in a league of their own since the players born shorter are at a disadvantage. Maybe we shouldn't allow Kenyan runners because they just always so fast and can run forever without tiring. Men with long arms can only fight other men with long arms because they were born with an advantage. All of this seems ridiculous, but you throw in a transsexual and wooooah then it starts to make sense because well (Nobody really thinks they are women). What if Fallon wasn't a transsexual and was just a woman with kleinfelters or an intersex condition that caused her to have a male bone-structure, but otherwise was completely female. Nobody would care one bit.

I already said it on twitter, but she is the Jackie Robinson of Trans Athletes and she needs support. Not this jump to conclusions stuff that is going on with no knowledge of the topic what so ever.

Like I also said earlier. It should be on a case by case basis. A late transitioner in life who is 6 foot 2 and built like a football player OBVIOUSLY has an unfair advantage and should respect her fellow athletes and be realistic about that. However, if Fallon never came out, nobody would have any idea she was trans or think she had some type of unfair advantage. Does she have any advantage? It's really up for debate, but compared with her disadvantages, I wouldn't say so. Even if she did have an advantage, it wouldn't be an unfair one. If anything, it would liken to having a longer reach than her opponent.

TSMichelleAustin
05-29-2013, 08:41 AM
I actually knew Fallon before she transitioned. I know things, I lived with her. She was a very masculine man. Had a lot of muscle, her voice was super deep. Unreconizable. She was in military, I honestly think Ed has some point. Fallon also transitioned fast and in her late 20s. I'm happy to see her fighting the cause to have trans fight but I think Ed has some valid points.

ImmerGeil
05-29-2013, 10:02 PM
I watch the fights and it's just unfair.It's a huge difference if someone is doing hormones and doing post op before the adolescensce and someone like Fallon who had all the advantages of doing the transition much later.She also looks not very feminine. Compare her to Kim Petras

Good clip from Joe Rogan about Fallon Fox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k6_7BOGUXHM

Ms.Stepford
05-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Let's all keep pretending there aren't natal female bodybuilders with that exact same physique.

Because...

because...

no...

I'm sorry. I just can't think of a good reason to do that.

Certainly not for the validation of male opinions on trans women's issues.

Ms.Stepford
05-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Let's all keep pretending there aren't natal female bodybuilders with that exact same physique.

Because...

because...

no...

I'm sorry. I just can't think of a good reason to do that.

Certainly not for the validation of male opinions on trans women's issues.

ImmerGeil
05-29-2013, 10:24 PM
But women on steroids don't have the same bone structure and tendons as men...

It's also rare that women can hit good jabs like men in boxing,or soccer for example look at the kicks from women...

Fallon Fox really would have my respect if she would fight men in MMA.

Corran
05-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Just looked her up because I don't follow MMA. She still has the bone structure of a man and is really ripped. I don't think she should be fighting women..Unfair advantage.

RyderMonroe
05-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Just looked her up because I don't follow MMA. She still has the bone structure of a man and is really ripped. I don't think she should be fighting women..Unfair advantage.

SHe doesnt have an unfair advantage. Those other female fighters have similar to even more "manly" physiques. it really all boils down to transphobia. Even amongst allies and admirers..

"yes you're a woman but...."

http://www.transadvocate.com/reality-check-fallon-fox-and-the-transgender-advantage.htm pretty good article about the issue...

amberskyi
05-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Girl don't be confused, most of these men are NOT our allies or even truly admirers

RyderMonroe
05-29-2013, 11:09 PM
better pics.

Corran
05-29-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm not transphobic in the least. I think you're one of the most gorgeous women on the planet which is why I bow down to you like a clueless schoolboy when I see you posting. But Fallon started her transition late in life and it's obvious she still has all that manly muscle. I'm pretty sure she hits like a man too. Just think it's an unfair advantage. I would be intrested to see how she fared in a fight against a male MMA fighter.

Lest I forget my vision of loveliness :Bowdown:

Corran
05-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Girl don't be confused, most of these men are NOT our allies or even truly admirers

How do you know that?

RyderMonroe
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM
Sorry. but thats complete b.s. If you can look at this picture and say that Fallon has "manly muscles" in comparison to that other lady then you are blind by transphobia. If you didn't know that Fallon was trans you would absolutely say that other woman had the advantage. Just by looking at her. We dont have to agree. I'm not trying to convince you I just want others to see this for what it is. Blatant transphobia. To say that "she still probably punches like a man" and that she should fight men is just offensive though..

bluesoul
05-29-2013, 11:20 PM
I actually knew Fallon before she transitioned. I know things, I lived with her. She was a very masculine man. Had a lot of muscle, her voice was super deep. Unreconizable. She was in military, I honestly think Ed has some point. Fallon also transitioned fast and in her late 20s. I'm happy to see her fighting the cause to have trans fight but I think Ed has some valid points.

for those that need the full skinny- read on (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1287174&postcount=7)

amberskyi
05-29-2013, 11:28 PM
How do you know that?

Because the majority of y'all are in the closet about your attraction.you can't be supportive of a cause and not be able to be vocal about it.

Corran
05-29-2013, 11:36 PM
Some debates are just not worth it and I think this is one for me. Don't even like MMA. One thing I do want to say though "punching like a man" shouldn't be offensive because I know some women who can HIT!
And the hardcore MMA fans shouldn't give her a hard time, but...They're hardcore MMA fans!

ed_jaxon
05-30-2013, 12:22 AM
I went to see Soledad O'Brien yesterday speak on diversity and it's importance. A lot of what she said applies here. Diversity of opinions, being on the right side of history and respect for alternative views that open up a discussion. The discussion was the key point I took away.

I think this is worth a conversation. I fully support Fallon Fox and her right to fight. When I saw the whole fight I was surprised by her punches and how they looked. Do not read anything more into that statement. It made me think, not does she belong (she does) but how does physiological differences affect her as a boxer.

If you read the reviews they say the hormones put her at a disadvantage. She is softer, more likely to get winded and ther are a couple of other factors that her opponents are not dealing with. Fallon's fighting technique was not great as she took a while to put away her opponent but her right jab made me go wow. Not because it was a spectacular hit to her opponents head because it wasn't. The punch made me think about shoulder structure and my experience with girls softball and boys baseball. Yeah, I have researched shoulder structures, arm angles and velocity.

I liked Amy's comment on taking things on a case by case basis because this is important and there will be people on both sides that don't want to hear the others side and just want their opinion honored with no dialogue. After it becomes common place for trans fighters competing the record will speak for itself.

ed_jaxon
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
Don't let me get you in the closet Amber. I am still a pervert. Plus I got vodka for you. :)

freak
05-30-2013, 03:37 AM
UFC will not let Fallon fight, they do not have a weight class for her. That is the same weight as Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos who the UFC want to keep out for now.

Now if you watched the fight Fallon was clearly the bigger stronger fighter and IMO she had a genetic advantage. But neither was a top fighter and it is clear as glass that if Fallon was in the ring with a Cyborg she would have taken a beating. Is the stamina a problem because of the hormones, Fallon may look in great shape but that is about it.

dderek123
05-30-2013, 03:41 AM
Cyborg would dominate Fallon on fighting skill alone.

dderek123
10-02-2013, 03:02 AM
Buck Angel was a guest on the Joe Rogan podcast and it was really interesting. There was a good interview with Buck also Joe and Mr. Angel discussed Fallon Fox fighting in WMMA. It's a bit long so the discussion on Fallon begins around 1:33:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFe1xEGtpjA

kukm4
10-13-2013, 04:04 AM
Fallon fighting tonight at CFA 12
Championship Fighting Alliance 12
airing on ASX channel
Listing of the channels for diff. providers can be found here.
http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/

gaysian71
10-13-2013, 05:30 AM
UFC will not let Fallon fight, they do not have a weight class for her. That is the same weight as Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos who the UFC want to keep out for now.

Now if you watched the fight Fallon was clearly the bigger stronger fighter and IMO she had a genetic advantage. But neither was a top fighter and it is clear as glass that if Fallon was in the ring with a Cyborg she would have taken a beating. Is the stamina a problem because of the hormones, Fallon may look in great shape but that is about it.

OMG. I would hate to piss her off. Although it would be fun to wrestle with her. But I have a feeling she would have me totally helpless in just a few seconds.

bte
10-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Fallon fighting tonight at CFA 12
Championship Fighting Alliance 12
airing on ASX channel
Listing of the channels for diff. providers can be found here.
http://www.axs.tv/subscribe/

I saw the fight, she lost if anybody cares. Got TKO due to punches. Hopefully the talk about her having a genetic advantage will be put to rest now that she lost against someone who gave her a challenge.

king sun
10-14-2013, 07:02 PM
I got to see that fight on Saturday and the fact that she was getting booed sucked, but when it comes to her size, she's only 5'6" and a 145 lbs, she's not a hulking size woman and when it comes to muscularity, once there's very little tostesterone left in the body, whatever size she had pre transition, will be diminished once the estrogen starts to takeover. Now there's one transgender female named Chris Tina Bruce and you can find her on Facebook, before transition she was 230 lb football player and bodybuilder and if you look at her pictures through that time till now getting her SRS surgery she's now much less muscular now, maybe 170-180 lbs tops, so whatever power she had as a male is gone, and the same thing can be said for Fallon. But as for the fight itself, Fallon is a better puncher and speed, but her opponent Ashlee was a better grappler and also the combination of those punches, did her in. Hopefully the novelty of it is gone and now they hopefully will just let her fight.

stejav
10-14-2013, 07:35 PM
King Su, i completely understand what your point of view but still, she has no business fighting females, even if she takes hormones and the testesterone in her body is very low she still a male and has certain advantages over the females and she will never be 100% female.

king sun
10-14-2013, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eplLem4jPs Check this out.

king sun
10-14-2013, 09:09 PM
Fallon's fights[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNwahdKoB0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbCID2Gtax0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbCID2Gtax0)[/URL]

christianxxx
10-14-2013, 09:17 PM
she just lost this weekend by submission

king sun
10-14-2013, 11:09 PM
she just lost this weekend by submission

No, she lost by tko.

Quiet Reflections
10-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Fallon would get crushed in the UFC the skill level there would be way to much for her to handle. Those girls are no joke and fighters that rely to much on striking never last as long as their more well rounded counterparts. That and shes just not good enough. It's cool to support trans people in all they and to want to see her fight but she should stay where she is and keep away from the UFC. It surprises me that she is a grappler since she needs a lot of work in that area.

gaysian71
10-15-2013, 03:25 AM
I just watched a bunch of videos and found some information on Fallon on the internet. And I have to say that I feel bad for her. Not because she is fighting, but because the majority of people that make comments on the videos and articles are so rude and ignorant. Just about everyone that comments on her calls her a man. She is no longer a man, she is a woman. That's just rude. Even Matt Mitreone of the UFC got suspended for making rude comments about her. He is a big giant heavyweight, but I would be that if he saw her somewhere in public, he would probably try to start a fight with her, beat her and leave her for dead. And in his mind, he would probably walk away thinking that he just beat up a man that got what he deserved. What an idiot.

As far as I know, once you do a full transition to become a woman, then you are a woman and no longer a man. With the aid of HRT, testicle removal and everything else.
It's kind of messed up how some view the LGBT community. If you are gay, then you are not a man. But if you are trans, then you are a man??? WTF???
Oh, and if you are a lesbian and you are really good looking and sexy and you are willing to perform your lesbian acts in front of men, then you are cool.

The only one that had anything decent to say on the topic was Rhonda Rousey. At least it sounds like she looked into it and did some reaserch before she made any comments on the subject. (BTW, I'm a big Rhonda Rousey fan so I'm glad she didn't say something rude and ignorant!)

Rousey on Transgender Fighter "It's an Advantage" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XU4QOqVbQ)

Quiet Reflections
10-15-2013, 04:03 AM
I just watched a bunch of videos and found some information on Fallon on the internet. And I have to say that I feel bad for her. Not because she is fighting, but because the majority of people that make comments on the videos and articles are so rude and ignorant. Just about everyone that comments on her calls her a man. She is no longer a man, she is a woman. That's just rude. Even Matt Mitreone of the UFC got suspended for making rude comments about her. He is a big giant heavyweight, but I would be that if he saw her somewhere in public, he would probably try to start a fight with her, beat her and leave her for dead. And in his mind, he would probably walk away thinking that he just beat up a man that got what he deserved. What an idiot.

As far as I know, once you do a full transition to become a woman, then you are a woman and no longer a man. With the aid of HRT, testicle removal and everything else.
It's kind of messed up how some view the LGBT community. If you are gay, then you are not a man. But if you are trans, then you are a man??? WTF???
Oh, and if you are a lesbian and you are really good looking and sexy and you are willing to perform your lesbian acts in front of men, then you are cool.

The only one that had anything decent to say on the topic was Rhonda Rousey. At least it sounds like she looked into it and did some reaserch before she made any comments on the subject. (BTW, I'm a big Rhonda Rousey fan so I'm glad she didn't say something rude and ignorant!)

Rousey on Transgender Fighter "It's an Advantage" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XU4QOqVbQ)

To me Matt Mitrione is a tomato can he can't beat anybody good. That and he is a total d-bag

king sun
10-15-2013, 03:43 PM

Rousey on Transgender Fighter "It's an Advantage" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9XU4QOqVbQ)Thank you

CORVETTEDUDE
10-15-2013, 08:00 PM

Rhonda makes a valid point, IMHO.