PDA

View Full Version : Happy Memorial Day

MdR Dave
05-25-2013, 07:59 PM
As we take time to consider those who sacrificed for the rest of us (so many people over so many years-- it's humbling) and drink to excess in their honor, please remember to be safe.

It's a big weekend for drunk driving- I saw soooo many drunks, and nearly as many cops, last night- I don't want to run into either one of them.

My plan this year is day drinking in LA- here's a handy guide.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2013/05/best_bars_for_day_drinkin.php

Corran
05-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Shooting bottle rockets at kids...They start it.

GroobyKrissy
05-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I shall do a little meth, fuck some bikers, buy a new camera, scratch my balls, fry some chicken and maybe drive down to SF and go to Divas. Did I miss anything?

Actually, I'll probably go to the Korean War Memorial and see what is going on there and then do that other stuff.

Much thanks to those families who have lost loved ones fighting for our freedoms, and of course, those who have given it all themselves.

bluesoul
05-25-2013, 09:46 PM
buy a new camera

don't. get members of your website to "help" you buy one. say something like "if you'd like" so it comes across like it's their choice. everyone is doing it now and it works

Actually, I'll probably go to the Korean War Memorial and see what is going on there and then do that other stuff.

attention all chasers: korean war memorial, this weekend. be there! (bring an hd camera too)

GroobyKrissy
05-25-2013, 09:56 PM
don't. get members of your website to "help" you buy one. say something like "if you'd like" so it comes across like it's their choice. everyone is doing it now and it works

attention all chasers: korean war memorial, this weekend. be there! (bring an hd camera too)

Or fresh kim-chee. That gets me into bed too. I am easy.