PDA

View Full Version : phuket action

ladyboylover86
05-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Been in phuket 4 a few weeks and managed to get away from my friends and had some fun with 3 shemales this trip. The 1st 1 looked very good i couldnt tell till i got back to the room and she had a 8 inch monster 4 me we quickly shiwer together lots of kissing and touching the on to the bed where me 69 and she rimmed me playing with my ass and balls. She reaches 4 the lube and i fuck her had till im rwady to come. I tell her i want to cum om ur face so quickly off with the rubber and she wanks me off till i explode all over her clean up and away she goes. Yhat give me the taste of it and knew i wanted more......

A few days go buy then i get another chance out in a club i see a quite tall very sexy tgirl so i say you want to come with me she said yes so we leave. Shower together again but this 1 is only around 3 inchs soft and about 5 hard so easer 4 me to suck on :-) while im sucking her she is licking my arse and sticking a finger in i nealy came so had to tell her to stop. Then lube up and start fucking. After a few mins she tells me she ready to cum and explodes all over me now im so horny off with the rubber amf cover her with mine

Sadly back home now saving 4 the next trip but have an amsterdam trip in a fee weeks so hopfully get some shemale action thete