PDA

View Full Version : Duo with 2 TS

bublin-brian
05-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Just wondering what happens when you have a duo with a pair of TSs. Been with a single TS a couple of times and enjoyed the experience. The ones Iv been with took control but if I was feeling out of my depth could ask them to take it easy.

Was wondering would 2 be to much to handle and is it recomended. Im not keen on sucking cock.

Prospero
05-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Read my review of meeting Destiny and Heaven... but if you're not into sucking cock (nor being fucked?) then there might not be any point.

nysprod
05-23-2013, 01:40 PM
Lol...the British are so helpful to each other, no matter how dumb the question.

Jericho
05-23-2013, 01:57 PM
It's in our nature! :shrug

bublin-brian
05-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi all,
lets start again.

Im Irish and not a Brit.

I am a married guy who has just recently been drawn towarwds TS and this site.

Please forgive me if I dont understrand some of the lingo.

Yes I did and will accept and enjoy been bottom.

Im only worried that I will arrive home and I have been fucked in all areas that my wife will be asking questions.

I am here asking advice,I am hers asking sugestions not a slag off.

regards

Dublin \Brian

celttank
05-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Man what are u worried about??? They're not going to rape u...jesus. U will have 2 cocks in your mouth at one time and you will be spit roasted! It doesn't get any better than that! They're not gonna double arse bang u... Only if u want them to. You dont' even have to take it in the arse. Just let them double face fuck u. You are in control man. I've never done a duo but i would love to!!! I don't see how your wife is going to know you've just been spit roasted...

Rusty Eldora
05-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Well it would be hard to explain the cock eating grin on your face that just won't go away. Otherwise a shower and a change of clothes should be enough.

TSBootyLondon
05-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Can I just call you Brian??? ;-)
Touching firstly on your wife asking questions... I cannot imagine that she would be any the wiser if you'd only been with one TS let alone 2 together, unless of course your going to buy the T-Shirt as a souvenir while you are there ;-)
There are a number of threads on here in the review section that you can have a read through, Prospero's review of Destiny and Heaven is detailed as is his review for Liberty and Sammi (I think it was Sammi)... Use the search option at the top and simply add in Duo, loads will come up I am sure.

What I say to my clients before their first TS or TS duo encounter is quite simple... Go with an open mind and take each moment as it comes naturally and what ever you do ENJOY YOURSELF... Just do your home work on the girls before you go to ensure that you chose the right pair, have a think about the questions you want to ask before you call to ensure that you get everything covered before your meet.

Final advise from me..... If you carry it through... Make sure you write about it xxx Bella

Hi all,
lets start again.

Im Irish and not a Brit.

I am a married guy who has just recently been drawn towarwds TS and this site.

Please forgive me if I dont understrand some of the lingo.

Yes I did and will accept and enjoy been bottom.

Im only worried that I will arrive home and I have been fucked in all areas that my wife will be asking questions.

I am here asking advice,I am hers asking sugestions not a slag off.

regards

Dublin \Brian

lordworm
05-25-2013, 09:33 AM
I would put them to fuck each other while I watch.

Vladimir Putin
05-25-2013, 11:32 AM
I would tie their dicks together with string and make them hump each other until they come on each other's dicks.

Prospero
05-25-2013, 11:36 AM
Brian... just behave sensibly and why on earth should things go awry. Wash or shower at the end of your visit. If you're going to deceive - and that is a moral question for you to contemplate - then be efficient and practical.