PDA

View Full Version : The most stupid you ever done

scorpion
05-13-2006, 02:11 AM
I wonder what is the stupiest you ever done.
My stupiest --- This is the first time I tell it four anyone.
We have left copenhagen and was on our way to japan. Werry soon one of the generators lay of.. so wee have to go in to the port in Antwerpen. (Anwers) Wee worked hard and waiting four the parts which should arrive next day afternoon. So wee got us a xtra evning there. Wee drink whisky and finaly wee get in to the city. I did as I use to do... get my own way.. beacause Im gay or werry found of trannys.. the others of the guys of girls.
So I found a video store and they even shows videos in cabins and open rooms. I have been on this kind of places manytimes. I found out that I was the only visitor there---- I was shearching four some sexy guy to have sex whith... I was almost desperate. And is was only a half hour left then they gonna close four the night. I crusing around and i saw a girl start cleening the place up.. I begin to lock in the cabins if I have missed someone... but now I didnt loock in to a cabin... I see dildos creams and a lot of toys...This was a door to theys invenstoryrum they havent locked... I grab the biggest dildo and 2 tubes of erectioncream. I put the dildo inside of my shirt and the creams in my pockets.
I dont know how i get out whit this things But I did.
How ever I did... Next day this begin to beeing a pain....
I dont steel things and what in hell should i do whit a dildo bigger than my arms????
I feel auful about what I did but the times go and wee leaved antwerpen..
Someway outside africas coust I trow al of in the sea.
I still wondering Why did I do it... If I could remember the place And they dont hang mee four it I should pay them back four what I Steel from them.
It was not mee this night... I was drunk Ok... and I have many stupids things... But never something like that. Its still a pain.
Anyone else who have did something real stupid? :oops:
Scorpion

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-13-2006, 04:54 AM
Mod note:

thread edited with proper spelling & grammer via the new Microsoft Word Live Beta (thank you Microsoft, times like these your software is greatly needed)

I wonder what is the stupidest you ever done.
My stupidest --- This is the first time I tell it four anyone.
We have left Copenhagen and were on our way to Japan. Wary soon one of the generators lay of.. So we have to go in to the port in Antwerp. (Answers) Wee worked hard and waiting for the parts which should arrive next day afternoon. So we got us an extra evening there. We drink whisky and finally wee get in to the city. I did as I use to do... get my own way... beacause Im gay or werry found of trannys... the others of the guys of girls.
So I found a video store and those even shows videos in cabins and open rooms. I have been on this kind of places many times. I found out that I was the only visitor there---- I was searching for some sexy guy to have sex with... I was almost desperate. And it was only a half hour left then they going to close four the night. I cruising around and I saw a girl start cleaning the place up... I begin to lock in the cabins if I have missed someone... but now I didn’t look in to a cabin... I see dildos creams and a lot of toys...This was a door to the invenstory room they haven’t locked... I grab the biggest dildo and 2 tubes of erection cream. I put the dildo inside of my shirt and the creams in my pockets.
I don’t know how I get out whit this things but I did.
However I did... Next day this begins to being a pain....
I don’t steel things and what in hell should I do whit a dildo bigger than my arms????
I feel awful about what I did but the times go and wee leaved antwerpen...
Someway outside Africa coust I trow al of in the sea.
I still wonder why I did it... If I could remember the place and they don’t hang me four it I should pay them back for what I Steel from them.
It was not me this night... I was drunk Ok... and I have many stupid’s things... But never something like that. It’s still a pain.
Anyone else who has did something real stupid?

Unfortunately the spell/grammar check didn't get every last fault but it did it's best.

hondarobot
05-13-2006, 05:21 AM
That was the most amazing post I have ever read, I now need to board a cargo ship and make my way to Antwerp for some of that ErectionCream.

Or, I'll just go out and get loaded tonight.

See everyone later!

:wink:

ezed
05-13-2006, 07:10 AM
The stupidist thing I ever done? Try to explain the humor of Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny to Scorpion on an earlier post!

I am such a sympathic tool!

Ecstatic
05-13-2006, 03:05 PM
The stupidest thing I ever did? Let her get away.....

Quinn
05-13-2006, 07:02 PM
Anyone else who have did something real stupid? :oops:

When I was younger, I did a lot of stupid things, so picking the worst of the lot is quite a challenge. Still, I think this one makes my top ten:

While in my mid-twenties (placing this event comfortably beyond the statute of limitations), I was at a party thrown by some friends at the Jersey Shore. One of the guys at the party – a man many of the people in attendance grew up with – is extremely paranoid and was, at the time, a serious alcoholic. One moment, he would be fine, but then he would suddenly go completely out of control based upon some imagined issue that had no basis in objective reality. Given that we grew up with him – and that he once saved the life of someone in our group – we tolerated his presence despite his frequently troubled nature. Besides, he was the type of guy you wanted in your corner when things turned bad, which they frequently did.

During this particular party, he was more out of control than usual, so we decided to eject him from the premises. Rather than simply leave, he turned violent and attacked more than one person before he was successfully removed. Given that I was the one who was finally able to remove him, he decided to focus his rage upon me and challenged me to a fight. I told him that it wasn’t necessary, and that he should go home to sleep it off. He pushed the issue until I accepted his challenge, at which point he backed down and appeared to leave.

Five minutes later, a late arriving couple informed me that my Porsche, which was parked down the street, had been keyed from top to bottom. When I walked out to examine the damage, I could see that “someone” had dragged a key around the body of my car, in a continuous loop, no less than twenty times. As one might expect, I completely lost my mind. So far as I was concerned, given that he chose to attack my car – rather than face me individually when I accepted his challenge – he lost his right to be dealt with in an honorable fashion.

Long story short: twenty minutes later, while walking home, he was dragged into a cargo van by three individuals, one of whom then proceeded to smash his hand with a hammer. As one might expect, he did not go to the police and moved away soon after this incident.

So where does this go wrong? Over a year later, I found out that he didn’t have anything to do with it. It was some local druggy looking for a thrill. Apparently, in the months following his vandalism of my Porsche, this local druggy damaged numerous other cars at random. Think about it; what are the chances that in the five minutes between the time this guy was ejected from the party and the time that the aforementioned couple arrived someone I had never met would randomly vandalize my Porsche to such an extensive degree – for no reason whatsoever?

This one bothers me to this day. In fact, it actually bothers me more as I grow older.

-Quinn

scorpion
05-13-2006, 09:24 PM
ezed.. this was not stupid... its not your fault that I am stupid :wink:
scorpion

scorpion
05-14-2006, 02:46 AM
Did you take your story away arianna? hmm I think my is wearder,, But anyway its fells a little better to hear about others stupid things. My story still pain mee sometimes.