PDA

View Full Version : Had sex with men and women and Transgender

bat1
05-21-2013, 09:45 AM
OK, I like them all! I like men I like women I like Transgender girls!

Now I don't know who I want to settle down with?

I was married twice and had a few boyfriends and a few T-girls in my life
and I love them all..

Now I'm single again and retired from the military
and want to settle down but with who? which one which sex?

I love them all..

Confused..

Prospero
05-21-2013, 09:46 AM
When you meet someone who you fall in love with Bat? or have you been there and done that...lol

Ms.Stepford
05-21-2013, 10:01 AM
You should probably know when it happens. Don't force your heart toward any end.

SheWantsTheD
05-21-2013, 05:08 PM
What gender were the people you married?

Corran
05-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Every time I see Ms. Stepfords pic in the upper left corner of her posts I forget what we're talking about..DAMN woman! :salad :Bowdown:

bluesoul
05-21-2013, 06:04 PM
I love them all..

Confused..

then why not marry all 3. why have to make 1 decision if you have 3 correct answers?

danthepoetman
05-21-2013, 07:27 PM
I can imagine the conflict. Being in love is one thing, and it's true that, to an extent, or should I say, for a long while, you're totally obsessed by the person you love, every bit as much physically as emotionally. But after a certain while, despite the love, you start having physical desires which might not be in sync with your partner's attributes. I had a few bi friends and it wasn't easy for them, not even to find a girlfriend. I agree with Prospero and Ms Stepford that finding someone you love is probably "the response", evidently, but it will have to be someone really open minded and understanding. I suggest you focus on finding such a person, Bat1. Focus on open mindedness. Find someone like you.

bat1
05-21-2013, 09:40 PM
I can imagine the conflict. Being in love is one thing, and it's true that, to an extent, or should I say, for a long while, you're totally obsessed by the person you love, every bit as much physically as emotionally. But after a certain while, despite the love, you start having physical desires which might not be in sync with your partner's attributes. I had a few bi friends and it wasn't easy for them, not even to find a girlfriend. I agree with Prospero and Ms Stepford that finding someone you love is probably "the response", evidently, but it will have to be someone really open minded and understanding. I suggest you focus on finding such a person, Bat1. Focus on open mindedness. Find someone like you.

Thanks!

I'm now 52 and want to find the ''one'' I been with them all
been married to 2 great women but deep down I also like mature men and Tgirls ..guess I want the cake and the icing too..

danthepoetman
05-21-2013, 10:33 PM
I'm now 52 and want to find the ''one'' I been with them all
been married to 2 great women but deep down I also like mature men and Tgirls ..guess I want the cake and the icing too..
There's nothing wrong with that. I understand completely, and an open minded partner should too. We only have one life. There's no second chance at it if you missed something the first time. I wish you the best of luck, my friend!