PDA

View Full Version : Passable Tranny

dante
05-19-2013, 07:17 PM
she walks into the ladies room and nobody can notice

EvaCassini
05-19-2013, 07:21 PM
same goes for me....

I do my thing in the ladies room and no one can tell. And.........

If someone has some kind of eagle eye bat shit, ill just whip out my ID...it says Female :D

Sulka_bewitched_me
05-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Wow.......those are some SERIOUS cheekbones!

EvaCassini
05-19-2013, 07:26 PM
yeah, i think that that may be the kicker for her , if she were to get "clocked". Cheekbones like that, look "fitting" on a "bigger" girl, but with a small frame...it kinda pushes the envelope with proportions. Along with the lips as a team item...the lips + cheekbones give it away a bit.

lixx
05-19-2013, 07:39 PM
she has female features IMO, like a soft nose, lips, etc.

some women do have strong cheekbones. plus i don't think she'd get thrown out since you can see her tits. if anybody asks, then she can just say she has a facial condition lol... nobody could be able to tell otherwise..

EvaCassini
05-19-2013, 07:46 PM
why would she say she has a "facial condition" that's like saying " oh, im grotesquely ugly just because of a condition, don't worry it gets better after a week or so" .... lol

There comes a point to where a girl can go overboard with "cosmetics" and "medical procedures" ...

You know, you can get boobs, doesn't mean you can waltz into the ladies room ;) ...

The girl pictured, and myself can easily waltz in, but just saying that her lip + cheekbone combo may be a "clocker"...just saying ( i do find her pretty) to others, they may see it differently.

FreddieGomez
05-19-2013, 11:05 PM
The cheeks are abnormally high .that don't look passable to me.
she look like a typical tranny who goes for the exaggerated feminine look.

EvaCassini
05-19-2013, 11:09 PM
:iagree:

By the way...I wonder who "disliked" my comment above HAHAHAHA

Jamie French
05-20-2013, 12:37 AM
Silly tranny, that's not where butt implants go.

danthepoetman
05-20-2013, 02:02 AM
same goes for me....

I do my thing in the ladies room and no one can tell. And.........

If someone has some kind of eagle eye bat shit, ill just whip out my ID...it says Female :D
Much more says "female" than just your id when one looks at you, lovely girl!

Willie Escalade
05-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Silly tranny, that's not where butt implants go.

Oops

EvaCassini
05-20-2013, 02:14 AM
hahaha

and thnx Dan xoxo

Willie Escalade
05-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Is she, or is she not?

fivekatz
05-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Passable is very distasteful concept. If a tranny lives as a woman, feels she is woman, then it is not whether she's passable, it is whether she is pretty or not.

Passable is somebody else's problem in terms of attitude but can make for big problems obviously for the person not considered "passable". What I have never gotten is why anybody else gives a damn if a girl is passable. Unless she's your date it isn't your business IMHO.

And some of the girls that supposedly look passable are most passing for having had too much plastic surgery, to the extreme of a Joan Rivers or Michael Jackson.

EvaCassini
05-20-2013, 02:33 AM
So let me get this straight....HAHAHAHA :p

You feel ( nut-shelled ) basically that it is better for a guy to say "Not pretty enough" rather than "Not as passable"???????

Also...I am very "passable" and I've only one surgery ( tits ). Even before tits, I had no problem sauntering into the lady loo to have a lady leak! :D

Some girls don't need extensive procedures to make then "more passable". :D

danthepoetman
05-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Is she, or is she not?
She's way beyond, Willie, like many, many tgirls!
No doubt that hormones have to do with it, but to me, transsexuality is biological. It's a matter of inner identity. And I find that many tgirls are even more feminine than many women, especially nowadays, as many women seem not to have the desire to be women anymore...

danthepoetman
05-20-2013, 03:21 AM
This is the girl from the original post, from different view points. It comes from Buttolino's great thread, Transgender ladies in real life pt.3...
"Passable", was the question? Well she doesn't look exactly manly, does she? She's all female!

youngblood61
05-20-2013, 03:37 AM
She looks better in these pics.:)

EvaCassini
05-20-2013, 03:46 AM
tru, she is pretty and love to shoot with her...but still quite "overdone"/"over the top", referring to her extensive feminizing features done by medical/surgical procedures.

youngblood61
05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
tru, she is pretty and love to shoot with her...but still quite "overdone"/"over the top", referring to her extensive feminizing features done by medical/surgical procedures.:iagree:

WendyWilliams
05-20-2013, 11:54 AM
LOL at some people BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH