PDA

View Full Version : Anybody So Fat They Can Relate To This?

Dino Velvet
05-17-2013, 01:52 AM
I lost weight but remember going to New Balance to buy some shoes. I had a lot of muscle so I still had an ego to deal with even though I was a slob. This young girl brought out some shoes and socks. I leaned over to put a sock on and a side of my abdominal wall locked up. Tried to bullshit her about an injury. Anything so she didn't know what was really going on. Lucky I didn't fart. I always hated putting on socks.

Another part of the special I liked was when fatass Louis mentions going to the bathroom for the sole purpose of wiping his ass.

Louis CK - Oh My God - Putting On My Socks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOmQnc2pwT4)

dderek123
05-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Yep socks and tying shoes isn't fun. I just finished week 3 of C25K so I hope to jog my big gut off eventually.

Louis CK is awesome. Also Amy Schumer is great too, really good dirty humor. She's like a young female version of Louis.

sukumvit boy
05-17-2013, 04:57 AM
That ain't so bad,the first 2 pics are examples of bad.

But big and strong is not so bad. I love sumo , especially all the Shinto and Taoist ritual and hocus-pocus.

francisfkudrow
05-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Like folding a bowling ball in half!!!! :lol:

BiBoyinBeantown
05-17-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm kind of a big bear, think of myself as "fat", and I don't have problems putting on my socks and shoes. I also have no problems doing 30 miles in an afternoon on a bicycle. Am I not as fat as I think I am?

EvaCassini
05-17-2013, 07:53 AM
That new special was HILARIOUS! Loved it! :D

runround04
05-17-2013, 07:54 AM
I used to work with a 400lbs guy that couldnt reached his feet. He'd change out of his work boots everyday in the locker area to put his sneakers, boy was it a sight. He'd hold his sneaker by the tongue and flick it onto his foot with a whip cracking motion. Nothing wrong with some meat on the bones, but there is a point where you can be just to damn Fat.

Cecil Rhodes
05-17-2013, 08:52 AM

But big and strong is not so bad. I love sumo , especially all the Shinto and Taoist ritual and hocus-pocus.

Hey, where did you get that pic of me in that boat ?

Dino Velvet
05-17-2013, 06:33 PM

I had a Samoan training partner at the gym who was 5'10'' and 400 lbs. When I said, "Hey Sammy!", he'd turn at the waist to face me because his neck was so thick it wouldn't rotate. He was strong as fuck but sounded like a sissy on the phone.

Genetic
05-18-2013, 01:40 AM
Yep totally. A few weeks ago I dropped something on the floor, bent down to get it quickly and felt like a wall had hit me in the chest and ribs. I was in so much pain I wasn't sure if I'd pulled a muscle, torn one or was having a heart attack.

MdR Dave
05-18-2013, 02:40 AM
As a group (men) we should all take better care of ourselves.

dderek123
05-18-2013, 02:53 AM
As a group (men) we should all take better care of ourselves.

Totally agree. I've found that I'm getting addicted to the light-headed feeling after a workout though. It's pretty much my biggest motivation for keeping on with the running program that I'm on. It's the best and cheapest legal high out there!

Dino Velvet
05-18-2013, 03:12 AM
Totally agree. I've found that I'm getting addicted to the light-headed feeling after a workout though. It's pretty much my biggest motivation for keeping on with the running program that I'm on. It's the best and cheapest legal high out there!

I go to the gym instead of the psychiatrist. Probably better to go to both but something is better than nothing. I train heavy and fairly intense and that gets a lot of demons out of me.

I had a hard time being able to lose weight because my knees were bad and I couldn't run long distance anymore. Since I wasn't running 25 miles a week anymore, I walk 40 or more. Takes a long time to walk that long but it works. To keep things fresh, I have 4 courses in different directions and always have plenty of music. I walk about 2 hours a day 5-6 days a week, train with weights 3 times a week, and cut way back on carbs especially things with gluten like bread. I'm 225 lbs and solid now not wanting to lose another ounce.

MdR Dave
05-18-2013, 03:40 AM

Right on! I saw you mention Couch to 5k in another post- keep it up and you'll be running 10k Saturday and Sunday mornings, just because you have extra time.

dderek123
05-18-2013, 03:45 AM
Right on! I saw you mention Couch to 5k in another post- keep it up and you'll be running 10k Saturday and Sunday mornings, just because you have extra time.

Thanks man.

danthepoetman
05-18-2013, 03:48 AM
I'm very impressed with you, guys! I use to keep in shape but after having a kid it became a bit more difficult. And then at the turn of the 40s, the body started becoming awfully difficult. Today, I try to walk as much as possible -not as much as you are, Dino, not by far, but maybe 4 or 5 miles every week, give or take. I see a shrink and drink Scottish distillate for the demons. I'm pretty round, 240 or so for about 6' with a good built. But I can lace my shoes in the morning without too much pain... :)

MdR Dave
05-18-2013, 03:51 AM
I go to the gym instead of the psychiatrist. Probably better to go to both but something is better than nothing. I train heavy and fairly intense and that gets a lot of demons out of me.

I'm 225 lbs and solid now not wanting to lose another ounce.

Solid with yourself, too, it sounds like-- best kind of solid to be.

I smoke pot instead of seeing a psychiatrist. Not working out currently (I pretty much burned out on that after high school- trained 3 days a week summers, 7 days all other seasons, 3 miles every morning, 6 every night, plus practices) but I swim, surf and manage to eat healthy.

Living burns a lot of calories, too. I tend to exercise my demons rather than exorcise them-- makes for a wild ride.

sukumvit boy
05-18-2013, 03:52 AM
Yep totally. A few weeks ago I dropped something on the floor, bent down to get it quickly and felt like a wall had hit me in the chest and ribs. I was in so much pain I wasn't sure if I'd pulled a muscle, torn one or was having a heart attack.

Could be from liver enlargement. If you drink stop for awhile and see if it gets better.
If all else fails ...see a doctor LOL.

Dino Velvet
05-18-2013, 04:01 AM
Solid with yourself, too, it sounds like-- best kind of solid to be.

I smoke pot instead of seeing a psychiatrist. Not working out currently (I pretty much burned out on that after high school- trained 3 days a week summers, 7 days all other seasons, 3 miles every morning, 6 every night, plus practices) but I swim, surf and manage to eat healthy.

Living burns a lot of calories, too. I tend to exercise my demons rather than exorcise them-- makes for a wild ride.

I'm high right now. Was also gonna mention protein too. I scavenge like a hyena at night getting crazy munchies but leave plenty of cooked lean meat on the back of the stove. I do tri-tip a lot.

These bars are great. They leave you full and have 32 grams of protein. Taste great too.

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-3528478dt.jpg
http://www.nutritionexpress.com/images/products/C3/C3-15313-X500.gif

sydburn9
05-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Guys i got sum for you ! I've lost 44 pds in less than 12 years now i'm good but i want to built sum muscles. This method is awsome. I love this cause you can eat what you want once a day. I'm pretty sure you heard about Herbalife. Yes that's what i used ! check out the site : http://www.herbalife.com/global

hit me up for more informations !

danthepoetman
05-18-2013, 04:24 AM
:spam

MdR Dave
05-18-2013, 04:47 AM
:spam

I know, right?

Food pyramid = good. Marketing pyramid = bad.

BiBoyinBeantown
05-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Well we've got :spam :spam :spam :spam :spam eggs bacon and :spam

danthepoetman
05-18-2013, 08:23 AM
Yeap. If you like it, hey! anytime!

MacShreach
05-18-2013, 12:01 PM
See a doctor. It was probably a massive cramp or something like that, but get it checked anyway. BTW a heart attack is frequently (not always) telegraphed by severe pain in the left arm and shoulder. Any time that happens and there's no obvious cause, get checked.

Genetic
05-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Yeah will be in hospital later this week being checked.

The stupid thing is that I can go all day without eating (I don't but I could) but late evening I just feel like I'm starving constantly.