PDA

View Full Version : Question to all members of the board.

hung4real2002
05-12-2006, 12:46 PM
I just wanted to know from all of you'll whats it really like. I've never actually been with a TS woman before but i'm looking forward to it in the near future. I guess what i'm asking is how does it really feel to get fucked in your ass for the first time. Is it a painful experience and if so, what do you do to prepare yourself for it. I would like to know.

GroobySteven
05-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Banana + lubrication + your asshole.
Sit on it.
Move up and down.
= Approximate feeling.

I presume.
seanchai

specialk
05-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Banana + lubrication + your asshole.
Sit on it.
Move up and down.
= Approximate feeling.

I presume.
seanchai

LMFAO..........let us know how it goes :lol:

Ecstatic
05-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Use the search, Luke: this question has been discussed at great length (no pun intended).

stillies77
05-12-2006, 05:01 PM
buy the gia darling dildo...lube it up and bam you are getting fucked by an exact replica of gia...its fun :)

ezed
05-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Do fifty sit ups. Give yourself an enema before making the call, then envision an Accella train speeding into the Washington tunnel ...stopping ...and backing out again...and re-entering several times until it runs out of gas.

Of course you could get lucky, and get the RR Local.

Hugh Jarrod
05-13-2006, 12:54 PM
This is very close to an "Am I gay post"

scorpion
05-14-2006, 12:56 AM
If you cute... I will learn you :wink:
and after wee go and check how its go four ezed whit his situpps
Dcorpion

hung4real2002
05-15-2006, 03:24 AM
This is very close to an "Am I gay post"

lol, you're funny. I'm gay for asking the question in a "TS" forum board and your not for have almost a 1000 replies in one huh, shut up stupid and think about where you are at.

PapiQueRico
05-27-2006, 05:25 PM
I just wanted to know from all of you'll whats it really like. I've never actually been with a TS woman before but i'm looking forward to it in the near future. I guess what i'm asking is how does it really feel to get fucked in your ass for the first time. Is it a painful experience and if so, what do you do to prepare yourself for it. I would like to know.

From my perspective, its better to give then to receive :wink: