PDA

View Full Version : Just a sloppy mess...

SXFX
05-09-2013, 03:02 AM
is it me or do more GG's go out looking like a sloppy fucking mess and expect to get hit on?
I'm sorry bitch but your shirt is one size two big and your black jeans are one size to small...you have so much fucking muffin top that you have a fucking muffin top!

maybe it's just me?

Janna_b
05-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Most ts women need to dress up to be passable in public. I'm very greatful for great genetics and amazing boob job where I don't have to worry so much about always being made up or having to wear a bra if if I want to go out without makeup.

MdR Dave
05-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Funny, but women say they DO get hit on more when they're casual than when they are dressed up.

"Sloppy mess" can be fine, but I think about clothing in regards to the function; I still have my mom's old-school rules in my head when it comes to dressing "appropriately". I was taking a girl to a nice restaurant one evening, and picked her up with enough time for drinks at the bar before our reservation. She was wearing cutoffs, an Ed Hardy hat and a tank top that looked as if she bedazzled it herself.

Dinner was good- I wish she had dressed for the occasion and could've gone with me.

shermanwt
05-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Dinner was good- I wish she had dressed for the occasion and could've gone with me.

Lol, nice move.

MdR Dave
05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
Lol, nice move.

I should have just taken her somewhere else, to be honest.

She was a sweet girl.

maxpower
05-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I hate those fucking Ed Hardy hats.

shermanwt
05-09-2013, 08:49 PM
I should have just taken her somewhere else, to be honest.

Maybe, but still, I agree with what you did, or rather didn't do, by not going to the restuarant you had planned when she was not dressed for that type of place.

up_for_it
05-09-2013, 09:49 PM
No, it's not just NJ. Jersey Shore has also come to Europe.

MdR Dave
05-09-2013, 09:56 PM
No, it's not just NJ. Jersey Shore has also come to Europe.

Ah, that sucks. Even the French chicks? Please don't say it's happened to the French chicks.

I'll assume that the former Eastern bloc nations are safe for another few years-

MacShreach
05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Ah, that sucks. Even the French chicks? Please don't say it's happened to the French chicks.

I'll assume that the former Eastern bloc nations are safe for another few years-

I am not aware of this particular infection having reached these shores.

And the chicks here know better anyways.:D