PDA

View Full Version : Eva Cassini on Cam4 soon ( just getting in the shower )

EvaCassini
05-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Shouldn't be too long, just going into the shower, do my hair and make up, get in a SEXY outfit, then I'll make the "POST"/"COMMENT" here to ANNOUNCE my "Getting on"! :)

:jerkoff :moon :jawdrop :grouphug :hitit :rock2 :smileysex: :dancing: :kiss:

EvaCassini
05-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Getting...ON...NOW... www.Cam4.com/evacassini - I do sexy private skype shows...ask for one - only 35 $!!! I jack off, play with my tits, finger my ass, and CUMMMMM. Then...I lick the cum from my hand! Cum get one while im on! Also while in "open" chat/show...tip tokens for more action! ;)

TempestTS
05-05-2013, 06:51 AM
you realize you could have saved time by just mounting the cam on the shower head right?

tranlove
05-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Getting...ON...NOW... www.Cam4.com/evacassini - I do sexy private skype shows...ask for one - only 35 $!!! I jack off, play with my tits, finger my ass, and CUMMMMM. Then...I lick the cum from my hand! Cum get one while im on! Also while in "open" chat/show...tip tokens for more action! ;)

I'm ready to cum just reading what you're doing. It suck I'm on the road and CAM4 doesn't work on iPhone

EvaCassini
05-05-2013, 07:52 AM
you realize you could have saved time by just mounting the cam on the shower head right?

Fuckin A Tempest! LMAO Dammit, thats a good idea...ill need a waterproof cam, longer cord, and me naked and wet...very doable. THank you! :)

tranlove
05-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Fuckin A Tempest! LMAO Dammit, thats a good idea...ill need a waterproof cam, longer cord, and me naked and wet...very doable. THank you! :)

That would had been great, I waited a long time before putting the laptop away.

EvaCassini
05-05-2013, 08:09 AM
im off now, shitty night, barely any tokens and no privates...only made 25 $ :/ ...but i will keep this thread open to announce when i go on cam! :) so always be on the look out for this thread for my LIVE NOW announcement :)

youngblood61
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Seeing you in the shower would have been nice Eva!:jerkoff