PDA

View Full Version : TS' who fuck men...

lixx
05-02-2013, 12:10 PM
If some TS' who fuck men think that the men are gay, do you also dislike TS' who are gay? As most likely is known here, sexuality and gender identity aren't the same?

Also, as both gays and TS' are disliked in society, why is it "better" to be a TS than a gay person? Kind of reminds of me black people who always call out racism, but hate Hispanics or white people lol....

RadiusDark
05-02-2013, 12:16 PM
If some TS' who fuck men think that the men are gay, do you also dislike TS' who are gay? As most likely is known here, sexuality and gender identity aren't the same?

Also, as both gays and TS' are disliked in society, why is it "better" to be a TS than a gay person? Kind of reminds of me black people who always call out racism, but hate Hispanics or white people lol....

(-_-)

MacShreach
05-02-2013, 12:17 PM

Duuuuuuuuuh it's not 'better' to be a TS than a gay man, but one's a woman and the other's a man. It's not hierarchical, it's just completely different.

GroobySteven
05-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks for visiting.

Wendy Summers
05-02-2013, 01:35 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/you-be-trollin-thumb.jpg

Willie Escalade
05-02-2013, 01:43 PM

alpha2117
05-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Every time I see angry Obama I wonder if we missed one of the great action movie heroes of all time.

irvin66
05-02-2013, 02:58 PM
:bs:....

Wendy Summers
05-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Every time I see angry Obama I wonder if we missed one of the great action movie heroes of all time.

Spielberg is on top of it.

Steven Spielberg's "Obama" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyU213nhrh0)

lixx
05-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Not trolling lol.. Just saying it's a double standard.

If men who "get it" are gay, then who TS' who hate these men also hate other TS' who are gay. Obviously an MTF TS can like either men or women, or be bisexual.

runround04
05-06-2013, 08:04 AM
A lot of people hate a lot of other people for a lot of dumb, senseless reasons. If you can ever figure it out, Email the answer to the middle east first, then share with the trans community lol

yosi
05-06-2013, 05:06 PM

If those TS' who fuck men think these men are gay , they think of themselves as men.

confused? so are those TS' :cool: