PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for intercourse

katieftv
05-09-2006, 03:40 PM
I was wondering what the girls on here may do or use to prepare to have anal intercourse.

For instance do you insert a but plug or maybe dildo yourself to get your anus open and ready for a guys cock? If so what do you use and how and if you do is this in an effort to make sexual intercourse easier for you or to lessen any discomfort?

Perhaps you lube yourself in advance ready for intercourse. How about creams to slightly desenitize the opening to your anus? Some may even take a muscle relaxing drug in advance to make entry easier for you.

I seem to recall hearing sometime ago that some do use a muscle relaxing drug to help them relax the anus muscles in particular by some gay men. I myself have had such a drug following a medical investigation proceedure a little while ago.

The answers to these questions should prove interesting. Thank you.

Samantha
05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
What about those of us getting ready for a girl's cock (or giant clit)? :lol:

In all seriousness, it's pretty simple. I would avoid anything that desensitizes you. It's better to feel some discomfort and stop than not realize that you're actually hurting yourself. You can practice by using a toy or fingers first (whether right before sex or when you're by yourself), sometimes that is a good idea to get you used to the pleasurable feelings. It's important because sex isn't all that easy. Any guy or pre-op is going to have to have a very firm erection before they can penetrate you.

I'm sure you've heard most of the general advice before, but use lots and lots of lube. Definetly use either a very thick water based lube (wet original or thick astroglide have worked well for me) or a silicone based lube. Put lube inside and outside of the anus and all over whatever you're putting in there. If you feel more than mild discomfort, take it out or stop/slow down movements - be patient, it's not supposed to hurt!

I find the girl on top position the best for starters (and overall, but that's just my preference). It's easier if you have control of everything.

scorpion
05-10-2006, 11:15 AM
a lot of lube..but dont to much eigther. And take it nice and easy.
and try to relax.
Scorpion.

The cock say to the condom: cover mee Im going in.