PDA

View Full Version : Dooes your cum spray or dribble?

SheWantsTheD
04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm a dribbler. My first two cums always drip and dribble sometimes really thick globs other times a bit more runny if I go for a 3+ orgasm in that same day it then starts to squirt and its more like water. This is the same even if I came the day before or 3 weeks ago, whether through masturbation or penetration, with or without lube, whether it took me 10 mins to cum or 1 hour +. I have no idea why this happens but I would like to learn how to make it shoot on all orgasms. Whats the secret? And whats it like for you?

Willie Escalade
04-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Dribbler here as well. It kinda oozes out in fact. Once in awhile it'll shoot out with a vengeance. Hopefully not in a girl's eye; I've heard that shit BOINS!!

noellejordan
04-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Still a shooter... Not like when I was a teen and could lay on my back and hit the ceiling, but still have to be careful or I will put my eye out.

mrtrebus
04-28-2013, 05:44 PM
I shoot hard & fast!!! Feels SO gooooood!

Dino Velvet
04-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Falls and splats like oatmeal.

MdR Dave
04-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Ropes.

martin48
04-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Depends on how long since last spurt or dribble

youngblood61
04-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Both!:)

MacShreach
04-28-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm a dribbler. My first two cums always drip and dribble sometimes really thick globs other times a bit more runny if I go for a 3+ orgasm in that same day it then starts to squirt and its more like water. This is the same even if I came the day before or 3 weeks ago, whether through masturbation or penetration, with or without lube, whether it took me 10 mins to cum or 1 hour +. I have no idea why this happens but I would like to learn how to make it shoot on all orgasms. Whats the secret? And whats it like for you?

Do your kegels aka pelvic floor exercises every day. That will definitely help make the squirt stronger. Just Google it if you don't know how.

Also, try pinching your cock between the other thumb and forefinger right down at the base and squeezing as you come. It certainly increases the pressure and feels pretty good too. (Can't take credit for this, there was a video in circulation a few years back showing a Brazilian girl doing it--it seemed to be her party trick. She managed a good 24-30" vertically.)

Mine is very projectile to begin with, though. ('AAAOOW! Volcano!' was a recent observation. Still makes me chuckle.)

JenniferParisHusband
04-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Shooter, I normally have to warn ladies about it. Caught a few people off guard during am "old fashioned" and it turned into a bukake flick. My all time record is 24 feet (when i was a teen and didn't think it was disturbing to launch a load from the couch all the way through the living and dining room into the kitchen.) Now I can shoot closer to 15 or 16 max, but I make up for it in volume. I think that the volume is mostly from lack of use though.

JenniferParisHusband
04-29-2013, 12:28 AM
Do your kegels aka pelvic floor exercises every day. That will definitely help make the squirt stronger. Just Google it if you don't know how.

Also, try pinching your cock between the other thumb and forefinger right down at the base and squeezing as you come. It certainly increases the pressure and feels pretty good too. (Can't take credit for this, there was a video in circulation a few years back showing a Brazilian girl doing it--it seemed to be her party trick. She managed a good 24-30" vertically.)

Mine is very projectile to begin with, though. ('AAAOOW! Volcano!' was a recent observation. Still makes me chuckle.)

Would love to see this video if you still know anyplace to find it.

Also, if you want to see an interesting shooting video, look for Sasha Lagiya on a pool table. Dude cums in her ass and she shoots it right back at him.

Dino Velvet
04-29-2013, 12:36 AM
Also, if you want to see an interesting shooting video, look for Sasha Lagiya on a pool table. Dude cums in her ass and she shoots it right back at him.

Great scene. I've liked all of Sasha's work. Good reviews on TER too.

MacShreach
04-29-2013, 01:07 AM
Would love to see this video if you still know anyplace to find it.

I doubt very much if I still have it, but I'm pretty certain it was a Brazilian Transsexuals clip. I honestly can't even remember the girl's name, but somebody else must. It was a well-known clip. If the name pops in between the shell-likes I'll post it.

MacShreach
04-29-2013, 01:10 AM
Bruna something. I'm sure that was her first name. Come on guys, help us out here.

I remember that Sasha vid. Rumour has it that it was not only cum that came out....

MacShreach
04-29-2013, 01:27 AM
Bruna Tavares. She made a few vids with the moonshots, the best of which she was sitting outside on a chair IIRC. Google. Her technique is quite clear.

irvin66
04-29-2013, 02:12 AM
Both I would say...

surf4490
04-29-2013, 02:32 AM
neither more like mortar fire :rock2

SheWantsTheD
04-29-2013, 11:38 AM

Well I looked up this kegal thing. I guess the first two cums of the day exercise this muscle and that explains why my 3+ of the day always shoots. Gonna practice these till I get the first one shooting. Thanks for the tip.

Shooter, I normally have to warn ladies about it. Caught a few people off guard during am "old fashioned" and it turned into a bukake flick. My all time record is 24 feet (when i was a teen and didn't think it was disturbing to launch a load from the couch all the way through the living and dining room into the kitchen.) Now I can shoot closer to 15 or 16 max, but I make up for it in volume. I think that the volume is mostly from lack of use though.
Wow! Very impressive! :Bowdown:

neither more like mortar fire :rock2
lmao

MacShreach
04-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Well I looked up this kegal thing. I guess the first two cums of the day exercise this muscle and that explains why my 3+ of the day always shoots. Gonna practice these till I get the first one shooting. Thanks for the tip.

You \re prolly getting some oedema (swelling) which is rstricting the urethra too, which will increase the pressure on later ones :D HAve fun!