PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboys 2 documentary series on Sky Living

rodinuk
04-25-2013, 11:46 PM
This seems to have been something of a stealth launch - I just happened to come across it during the last few minutes and now watching it on +1.

So then a new mini-series of one hour shows only five-parts this year following-up on David (and his son :hide-1:) and Craig the British ex-pats and their respective ladyboy partners and then going on to focus on beauty contest contestants et al. in episodes to come.

Starting tonight on UK Sky Living/SKy Living HD TV entitled Ladyboys 2 and repeated on Saturday, Sunday and next Wednesday

Here's the promo page:

http://skyliving.sky.com/new-ladyboys-2

Enjoy!

YummyTSLondon
04-26-2013, 12:32 AM
World is attaching us!

MacShreach
04-26-2013, 12:58 AM
This seems to have been something of a stealth launch - I just happened to come across it during the last few minutes and now watching it on +1.

So then a new mini-series of one hour shows only five-parts this year following-up on David (and his son :hide-1:) and Craig the British ex-pats and their respective ladyboy partners and then going on to focus on beauty contest contestants et al. in episodes to come.

Starting tonight on UK Sky Living/SKy Living HD TV entitled Ladyboys 2 and repeated on Saturday, Sunday and next Wednesday

Here's the promo page:

http://skyliving.sky.com/new-ladyboys-2

Enjoy!

Great that'll be on Youtube by the weekend then:banana:

Mr. Sinister
04-26-2013, 03:12 AM
I enjoyed the first documentary film. I can't wait for the next one.

rodinuk
05-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Part 1 caught up with David and Annie
Part 2 caught up with Scott and Paeng
Part 3 was about Tiffany's and Kevin Balot's success

but Part 4 was just a disappointing rehash of the best bits of series 1...

....and part 5 is just a disappointing rehash of the best bits of this series so although the first three episodes were good I feel underwhelmed at the other two shovelware episodes and the way that Sky promoted it as a new five-part series.